Sign in to follow this  
AL Z@RKAWI

Fort of Corinth

Site doesn't work for me, I'm getting what looks to be error messages in Cyrllic.

Can anyone tell me what's this about?

NEWS DISCUSSION is only for news from Bohemia by the way whistle.gif

How odd-CSA troops holed up in a medieval fortress (Population 22 by the look of things) with a Union force on the outskirts. Whose troops are those anyway? CW Mod??

It's a video, click on it and "Save As"  wink_o.gif

Now I feel the fool. huh.gif

News discussion as mentioned is for official news only.

Is this a mod? Mission? Campaign? movie only? Without the appropriate information I'll move it to A&M:D for now.

Cant download. Firefox says it's a textfile, while Explorer doesn't download at all.

Cant download. Firefox says it's a textfile, while Explorer doesn't download at all.

Use "Save target as" it was already mentioned a few posts above whistle.gif

Excuse. Whether it is impossible to speak on a theme. I want to hear criticism. But criticism of the project, instead of a theme.

Film we shall release for the Russian and English version. I am confident, that all your misunderstandings from absence of last.

I shall explain a plot.

" 1861. Armies of the general of the Grant have risen to the city of Corinth. In an old fortress which has been constructed at the end of 18 centuries, there is a case of general Adams. The main hero (the name while is absent) informs the general on approach. The Grant rises to a fort of Corinth... "

Around of it also passes all plot.

While all this.

I did, and Firefox still thinks it's a textfile. I mean, in the box of the format you're going to save, there is only "Text document"

Guess there's not much to see, anyways. Yay, new smilies! goodnight.gif

I did, and Firefox still thinks it's a textfile. I mean, in the box of the format you're going to save, there is only "Text document"

Guess there's not much to see, anyways. Yay, new smilies! goodnight.gif

What version at you WinRar?

interesting video i must say

all tho it will be strange if this mod/campaign will not have english version (video is in russian)

american history, russian campaign wink_o.gif

It's not a mod/campaign. It'll be just a video. And there'll be (i hope so) two versions - english'n'russian

It's not a mod/campaign. It'll be just a video. And there'll be (i hope so) two versions - english'n'russian

that means its wrong forum ;-)

try this link:

OFP Combat Videography

Seeing as improper information cause so much confusion, that combined with downloading problems, I think it's best this thread closes and the discussion is resumed in the Videography thread.