Sign in to follow this  
Nemesis6

Danish translation of OFP Resistance!

I'm about 40 % done. I've translated all action texts. I've translated the GUI, now I'm partially done with the command texts, you know, the "4, move to" stuff. Any comments or general discussion is welcome. As of right now, it's almost totally translated for those who want to play custom missions(Note that I haven't translated the text ascociated with the default ones). As I said: about 40 %. The GUI(Ingame and menu), Magazine names and weapon names(Incl. Handgrenades, flares, the whole ordeal). A lot of stuff, really. Hell, even the side names(you know, West, East, Resistance, Civilian) have been translated.

Now, this translation is of stringtable.csv, FYI.

I'm really just doing this because I wanted to. I got really far and now I'm thinking "Hey, maybe someone would want this?", but who am I kidding? I'll go away now! smile_o.gif

Man, this is one of the reasons I love OFP: Editing is so damn easy!

I'm thinking "Hey, maybe someone would want this?", but who am I kidding? I'll go away now! smile_o.gif

huh.gif .... but!

I think the danish players would appreciate it, though there aren't many, and they've prbably learned english by now crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

I'm thinking "Hey, maybe someone would want this?", but who am I kidding? I'll go away now! smile_o.gif

huh.gif .... but!

I think the danish players would appreciate it, though there aren't many, and they've prbably learned english by now  crazy_o.gif  tounge2.gif

True

Most of us... *cough* STGN *cough*

heh

Hahahaahah, sorry, can't help laughing about that whole STGN joke, I was just thinking that as I read the post.

Great Nemesis6, can't say I've been looking forward to this but it should be good fun to see some of the OFP terms translated. Just one thing no direct translations, like the once we see on TV. smile_o.gif

I haven't got much to say other than keep up the good work, maybe I'll try it one day.

Though I must admit I don't really see the point, as most Danes who play games are usually very competent in the English language.