Sign in to follow this  
POPKA

House Divided.

sorry but the wallpaper is really uggly.

Hi,

Thank you for your constructive criticism, which is almost as good as sika's.

Bye thumbs-up.gif

P.S. Sorry to put so much time into a mod, I am positive that I won't be making that mistake again goodnight.gif

Oh take your head out of your arse for christs sake!

He offered constructive critisim and you basically stamped your feet over it!

You did that when you were in Inv44!

Just accept it and shut up!

Wildo

I commented on the part I quoted. If I would have wanted to reply on anything other then the part I quoted then I would have included it in the quote.

First saying something is ugly in a very unconstructive way and then giving constructive criticism doesn't make the entire post constructive criticism. I didn't agree with the unconstructive part so I quoted and commented on that.

Thanks for the constructive part smile_o.gif

I can sniff frustration...oh well, suppose it's just me wink_o.gif

D@nte viewed his oppions and then offered help and views afterwards.

And what frustration is that exactly?

Not sexually frustrated are we Jon?

Wildo

Not sexually frustrated are we Jon?

Dunno, when I see him I will ask rofl.gif

As to the progress of the mod, it is being pre-beta tested atm, and we are ironing out as many bugs as possible before the beta-team gets it's hands on it.

sorry to have been so hard. and yes "uggly" wasn't a good choice.

but i don't want to say: "hey it's great", when i'm sure; you can make better. wink_o.gif

back to topic

btw, your mod is really excellent: the carriage, the soldiers .... thumbs-up.gif

Hello gentleman! And certainly the mod is ANYTHING but dead!

Iv'e just been reworking the GUI before i went to NYC!

Yep i'll make a wee trailer! And a new desktop wallpaper in fact that sounds like fun! I'll have a go at that the now smile_o.gif

Regards

Gav

Also its okay to give blunt crit, its okay to get angry about getting crit too, its all good as far as im concerned, and heck lads we love you all for posting in the thread and keeping interested in our work!

Anyway a test beta is being examined by the team, and will be out eventually lol, A LOT of it is done, its just that we want to add a wee demo campaign before public release.

Again sorry for the delay lads, but i promise its coming!

Okay here's a full screen shot of the latest GUI, its been changed a little from the first (namely after i lost some of my initial graphics eek)

Though as you can see we still need a wee screen for the mission loop playing! But i dont know how to make those er mission anim things that play in the title screen. (i know its probably real easy but...)

Also the last unit needing fixed as far as i know is a 3d harness on the horses, so thats going okay!

The campaign will be a modest 4 mission experience set during a fictional skirmish following the 'battle of bull run'

gui.jpg

Quote[/b] ]Again sorry for the delay lads, but i promise its coming!

this is your job, take your time, to give us the best wink_o.gif

a personnal thx to you, Gavin: for the german soldiers, i like them very much, and i hope you'll do an update. wink_o.gif

Thanx Dante appreciated,

Of course those germans were done aggges ago or at least long enough ago that i wish id made them a little differently!

If i updated them, what i would fix is the lods mostly, (basically id improve them all to increase performance) and also fix up some issues with object selections here or there and other wee things.

I would do an update but also, with I44 making a release soon (and trust me er they will) and even WW2EC with their germans, (that they've been working on for over 2 years or something!!wink_o.gif it would be a case of too little too late for me to work on an update now. However, u got some cracking stuff coming to you uber soon wink_o.gif

i know the new releases, but your soldiers were the most realistic soldiers with the camo etc. and the ww2 mod need your experience. i was an AIA fan, and i want to see this experience grows.

a big thx to you, the ww2 war would not have been also cool without your soldiers.

this is why i can't wait for a release of the House Divided mod

wink_o.gif

wow! nice work man! it;s really impressive smile_o.gif

Thanks guys, not to keep blabbing here, but me and JdB also replaced the watch, compass and ledger books with new versions (victorian ledgers etc)

We still have the laptop computer (bahhh humbug) but we'll soon replace that!

We still have the laptop computer (bahhh humbug) but we'll soon replace that!

If anyone has a Civil War era object to replace it with, post the idea here.

A telegraph or typewriter with paper coming out of it?

Problem with that is that all the options would need to fit on the paper bit, and that would make the paper too large scalewise for the typewriter/telegraph. Telegraph machines use(d) very small lines of paper, while putting a sheet of paper from a typewriter on the screen would hide most of the typewriter itself off the edge of the screen due to the size of the paper... confused_o.gif

The typewriter idea could work, as long as only the top part of the typewriter + paper is visible on screen.

what about a wanted poster? and the options are in the description underneath someone's face

How about an old civil war era newspaper? Or a small wooden board with the islands name at the top then all the options underneath? Or a telegram?

Nice to see you guys are still at it.

I hope everything is coming along well.

Hi Triglav! Omg ur first gentle post on this thread!

Welcome anyway and yep everything is coming along well, but slowly, at the moment. Its like one of those annoying internet downloads that reachies 99% then takes ages (but er in this case won't crash lol!wink_o.gif

There are some test versions being examined, and some minor corrections to make. I'll post actual more details supa soon!

Hello boys I'm back! What I miss?

Hello boys I'm back! What I miss?

Not much so far. Basically waiting for Gavin to compose the first team beta after the pre-team beta, which was only available to a handfull of people.

Hey there!

...it's been a while since I have been around - how far advanced are you with House Divided? Is a release planned soon or will it take more time?

Yours,

Longstreet

what Hunter said already matie

"JdB" icon_rolleyes.gif