Sign in to follow this  
POPKA

House Divided.

i have two questions when will it be out? and are you still accepting units?

No idea

Yes, you can still submit ideas I think, but just don't expect to see a result in the next few days smile_o.gif

thanks

i have one union unit the 20th maine chamberlin1rc.jpg

and one confederate indian unit the 1st cherrokee mounted rifles

chermntd3nq.jpg

Right lol, allow me to be more specific with a release time,

Bearing in mind, this mod is huge, (not like big) but huge, and luckily it will be out... er eventually (no lol, quite soon)

I mean, take our peers at cwmod, they have done a big mod, (our nearest comparison) this one is almost twice as many units, all at the quality shown so far, so its a mighty beast that has killed many addon makers er in the process.

Now, I wan to get a team beta out by the end of December, and it will feature the weapons, units and the injury system and hopefully new radio sounds.

The team beta will not feature the new island (that is like a terrifying epic attempt which will take a wee bit longer)

Team beta is open to anyone with a black and villainous heart willing to serve 'his eminence' ie me, (lol the bad guy from dogtanian... *ahem*)

Right i will include those 2 union regiments i saw there, damn amazing stuff.

The black chaps have a random face script, so could native americans too.

if you are talking about my post the indian unit was CONFEDERATE.

thanks for clearing that up(when it might come out and all) and would not mine helping test your game.

Oh sorry man I had to skip thru that post u wrote with the pics, but cool we'll include that union and confederate regiment too wink_o.gif

Well done on the native american regiment, damn interesting stuff!

Oh sorry man I had to skip thru that post u wrote with the pics, but cool we'll include that union and confederate regiment too wink_o.gif

Well done on the native american regiment, damn interesting stuff!

thanks i am reading a book called "rifles for watie"(historical fiction you know made up caracters in the real setting)

it is about the conflict against the indian confederates.....stand watie was a general and if i am correct the last confederate general to surrender to the union.....so i figured they would be a cool addition smile_o.gif

i will do some searching for more units if you need?

Have been doing some work on infantry,cavalry and....erhm well artillery swords:

HDV_Swords.jpg

Hey little fatso I've read 'Rifles for Watie' too. Damn good book, I recommend it. Nice swords too by the way.

Biv

Yup there looking groovy there cowboy! This is my last wk of horrible work stuff, then ill be back on board full spro with the units, and with some very interesting updates wink_o.gif

But keep it up lads, its looking damn cracking!

Picture updated *^points up^*

Shhhh, we have our super-secret HDV team-forum for that kind of information rofl.gif

Hidden is the weapon of choice of a special character introduced in a stunning plot-twist of the campaign!

HDV_Promo1.jpg

No, silly, it's Clint Eastwood!

Hmm there sure are going to be throwable axes right? And... whiskey bottles?

Quote[/b] ]is it the terminator rofl.gif
Quote[/b] ]No, silly, it's Clint Eastwood!
Quote[/b] ]Don't forget the flaming dildo's!

Weird

Crazy

Sickening nener.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hmm there sure are going to be throwable axes right? And... whiskey bottles?

Does anyone have any special requests for authentic weapons weapons used from 1860-1895 in the US? (One time offer only).

Halberd?

Used by the Swiss Guard in your time frame xmas_o.gif.

Sentence rephrased. Smartass banghead.gif

I can't remember if it's already on the list, but what about the Henry repeating rifle?

And seriously;

General Robert E. Lee to Colonel Gorgas (Chief of Ordnance);

Quote[/b] ]'One thousand pikes should be sent to Gen. Jackson if practicable"

Now that could seriously make a battle interesting smile_o.gif. Two companies out of each regiment would have been armed with "Joe Brown's Pikes". Bizaare...

I can't remember if it's already on the list, but what about the Henry repeating rifle?

Already done quite some time ago whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]General Robert E. Lee to Colonel Gorgas (Chief of Ordnance);
Quote[/b] ]'One thousand pikes should be sent to Gen. Jackson if practicable"

''Should'', thank god they didn't, pikes where only usefull against cavalry, which was by that time mainly used as a scout/skirmish unit. Although I'm sure the Union would have loved to see the rebs using spikes. That way the Confederacy would have been gone by Christmas 1861 rofl.gif

Yep gents just to let you know, the new gear pics are done now. (the old ones were reasonably hideous) the new ones, while still boring are a little more interesting i think.

gear.jpg

They use this background, and are all rendered from the models ingame, (prefarable to photos) it makes the experience more seemless imo but ah well smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hmm there sure are going to be throwable axes right? And... whiskey bottles?
Quote[/b] ]Does anyone have any special requests for authentic weapons weapons used from 1860-1895 in the US? (One time offer only).

uhhhh throwing axes exsisted...the indian tomahawk