btw. i forgot a small list of changes for the patch:

Fixed:

- intro

- bugs with shadows on some models of german infantry and german weapons

- bugs with weapon models

- bug with OpelKapiten's passenger position

- bug with T34 models

- bug with pak36 crew

- bugs with course machine gun. Now it is available on pz3E, pz3E late, pz4 and T34

- some minor bugs

Added:

- German language in stringtable.csv

- 2 single missions

Thank you, the reference with units name was very needed to make scripts.

The presentation is a bit complicated on this online reference, but at least we have the unit names.

Any chance of a downloadable version , that could be consulted offline ?

Since the missions are all in russian, I sure hope the campaign isnt. Or is it all in russian? : / We need translations for all of us non russian speakers.

the campaign will come in probably russian, english and german.

a downloadable addonref is in planning

Any chance of (in future) providing english installer? :crazy:

??????? libmod\fiile.pbo???

???? ???? ????

???? ??? ????

Not fun :p

Still to test it, but good idea with the Refernce Manual thing :D

- Ben

Edit 1, used ???, which got replaced by smilie thing (Use your imagination for the rest :;): )

Edit 2, maybe a picture of the unit in the details? Could be helpfull for mission editors trying to work out what that series of numbers represents :)

i found it easier just to extract onto my desktop then transfering the files into my flashpoint folder. the missions though do need some translation. english subtitles would be greatly appreciated during the cutscenes.

edit: a "bug"

before:

before3nw.th.jpg

after turning the turret 90 degrees to the right:

after3hk.th.jpg

this occured on the Pzkpfw III mod. E (late), which means other versions of this tank might have the same problem.

the executable file is a winrar archive.

Instead of double clicking on it to execute it , just to face this strange text (certainly Cyrillic alphabet gone bad for other langage keyboard), open the Lib_patch1.01.exe with Winrar.

You will then find inside a "mission" folder and a "libmod" folder.

Just put these 2 folder inside of

X:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\

or anywhere you have installed OFP

Accept the overwrite and that 's all.

You will notice inside the mission folder a Liberation 1939-45 new folder containing the 2 missions

Hi,stoppelhopser , there is still a bug, when I let WAFFENSS soldiers to load in armor vehicle of SDKZ, all of passengers would have no weapon sitting in vehicle.

First of all, thanks for that great mod!

But the two missions really lag as hell. And my machine is not that bad (Athlon 64 3000+, Radeon X800, 1Gb RAM).

I assume, there's simply too much action ongoing in those missions?

I would prefer smoother gameplay with a few units less ;-)

And then the tracers do not look that good. Any improvement possible?

Again, those are details. The mod really shows you have put in a lot of work!

Regards

A.

The mod reference is helpful but it would be a lot better in a readme like inv44 did. Kool pack already started my WWIIEC German/ Russian campaign smile_o.gif

@OFPCAT:

thanks, i collect all bug reports and pass them on

@oldy41:

...and i already thought it´s only my comp that lags smile_o.gif

but seriously: i guess that in some missions the vast number of scripts that run in the background summarize and give the cpu a busy time. this is an issue to be veryfied...

@sim:

Quote[/b] ]The mod reference is helpful but it would be a lot better in a readme like inv44 did

there´s a reason to it: behind that reference is a system i am still working on. it consists of a client application that reads config files (.cpp, .bin or from a pbo) and collects the information you can see on the webpage from them. the app then can write out the information into different file types (.csv, .html, .xml).

the other part is a web-application based on a database for the info and the web-frontend that you see.

being short in time currently i only managed to finish the .csv output of the client for the mod release. once the .html output is done there will be a downloadable version of the reference.

once the whole system is finished i want to provide it to the community for other modgroups to use it. the web-frontend is held easily skinnable to match the mods "corporate design".

Sounds good stoppelhopser smile_o.gif Looking forward to it yay.gif

Hi, Stoppelhopser, are you a german? I once played your DX german soldiers released in 2003 and that should be best ww2 german addon at that time. Now your dream comes ture and the whole german forces were released by LIB team with you. Really a nice one!

Just have some suggestions on the ranks presentation for those german in the MOD. Whether is it possible to let those soldiers with ranks from private to at least Colonel by script set in mission editor? Now by changing the hidden selection in the unit config, I could get some more varieties. But still lots of ranks couldn't be presented for those soldiers. For example, some key ranks for junior officers can't be found for those WAFFEN SS, such as Scharfuhrer, Oberscharfuhrer, Hauptscharfuhrer, Sturmscharfuhrer and hauptsturmfuhrer.

I know there is a nice rank setting script in the chinese VME PLA MOD. You could set the ranks freely on the shoulder board of soldiers and officers from each rank of private to Colonel by script in the initial blank of mission editor. Maybe that will provide a good reference for you?

Quote[/b] ]I know there is a nice rank setting script in the chinese VME PLA MOD. You could set the ranks freely on the shoulder board of soldiers and officers from each rank of private to Colonel by script in the initial blank of mission editor.

often on our models it is not only the shoulder boards that make the rank. maybe it would be a nice feature to be able to set the ranks freely, but on the other hand in missions how often do you really see the rank insignia on a unit...

often on our models it is not only the shoulder boards that make the rank. maybe it would be a nice feature to be able to set the ranks freely, but on the other hand in missions how often do you really see the rank insignia on a unit...

Yeah, during the fighting in missions, we won't take note of those ranks much...

But when setting up a squad, a platoon and even a company before the battles, usually we could have enough time to appreciate the whole troops which are set and led by appropriate soldiers and officers with right ranks. Psychologically, I could feel the realistic atmosphere in game ...