Sign in to follow this  
breaker44

Mission Stories

What are some good mission storylines?

Example: French Army has a small garrison on Tonali, has to fight way off island to avoid being overrun.

I could use a few to inspire some mission-making.

Thanks!

-Breaker Out

A small group of USMC soldiers get separated from the rest of the platoon in the desert area of northen malden. They found cover in a large rock formation and are defending it from the rebel fighters. They then realize that they have to make it to the northern shore soon to be extracted from the island with the rest of the marines will they make it?

Hi, this should be more or less the briefing of a coop that i'm working on:

At the 03:17AM a CAP patrol of USAF F16's spotted 2 MI-28's flying near the E shore of Asahmi, one of 'em fired an AA missile to our birds; we replyed the attack shooting down one of 'em, we guess that the other MI-28 went back to it's air base (located in the center of the island) at low height. Intel has gave us satellite photos of the crashed MI-28, that fallen into a ruined city held by rebel forces, the photos show rebel activity near the crash zone. We insert in the S coast 2 Marines fire teams (8 men) by MV-22, a MH-53 has let some wheeled transport near the LZ Alpha, we can't left the units closer to the crash zone because of the heavy SAM & AAA presence in the whole island; both fire teams will proceed to the Crash Zone (designated AO) and will retrieve from the remains of the helo the flying chart; once on your hands, destroy the helicopter and call in for evac at the SSE of the AO. Spect heavy OPFOR pressence, one team advance, the other cover; you know the method... be sure to neutralize any SAM, AAA gun or any other threat to the evac helo (UH1-N FFAR).

i'll need a miracle to make the whole coop work... but well, that should be the briefing more or less. Let's cu

Operation Pilothouse II

After the capturing of Tonali, the French government has been adamant about rescuing missing French troops who are assumed captured. Though we do not want to establish a solid prescence there (i.e. bunkers, armored vehicles, etc.) we do want to assist our French allies. The former French garrison at Lae has a small internment facility within it's gates. It is assumed that the prisoners are there. It is also thought that the Soviets have given "gifts" to the communist troops who "liberated" the island from the French in the form of weapons and vehicles, as well as possible advisors.

One company of Marines (with the assistance of the Navy) will make it's way through the Eastern quarter of the island, establishing an emergency firebase in case the going gets rough. The primary mission will consist of Recon Team 4 (Paul Revere);and Recon Team 5 ( Paul Revere 1); a component of Marine Recon Command (Paul Revere Actual); and Bravo Co., 2nd Marine Battalion Landing Team. Cpt. Andrews is the CO of Bravo, he will go by the callsign Lobo 1. The Navy contingent will consist of the 122nd Light Airlift Wing. The CO of that unit is Cmdr. Bradley Pace, callsign Electric 1-0.

Marine recon teams will infiltrate the enemy compound and extract any prisoners found inside.

Is das goot?

-Breaker Out

Moving to ME&S.

General is for Opf out of the box, no more, no less.

The year is 2005 and terrorsism is a threat to the world. In order to create a better relationship with the rest of the world, the Russian Federation released a document telling the location of the cold war era old nuclear facilities in other countries. To Natos surprise their are two hidden nuclear weapons in the nogovan desert that were burried during the 1982 Russian Occupation. Being an unsafe area of the world, Russia digs up the weapons and trasnports them to the airport, now a nuclear disarming facilty. Although when Nato comes for a routine inspection terrorist ambush the facilty by shuting off the power to fubar the alarms, than stealing russian apc's and driving right in pretending to be Russians.

They kill all the Russian Soldiers and Nato inspectors than entrench their positions with the nukes. In charge of the terrorists is Ex-Soviet Miltary General Rumov. He knows everying about Russian Miltary equipment and counter terrorism tactics from Russia. He is going to launch a nuclear scud at everon in 48 hours if Nato Occupation does leave the islands. Sinces the base was already such a maxium sercuity facilty breaking in is hard. It is even harder when you must do it yourself and destory the nukes single handedly. Thats your job. You are an american commando and you must destroy the base communication system, anti-aircraft guns, kill Rumov, and of course destroy the scuds. You are up facing 40 guards plus 36 re-enforcements, and a handful of acp's driving arround. You must use your brain to suceed: you can turn off the bases power, find keys to cars, and blow up barrels full of gasoline. But the terrorists have traps and mines and alarms working for them. But once you complete you objectives the 82nd airborne will reige hell on the terrorists. (Quite a nice cutscene)(Note I am almost done with this mission idea, it will be released for my Birthday, the 6/26)

If anyone is interested, I am coming up with a short campaign storyline and missions, I need help for scripting, etc, but the only needed addon will be FLASHFX.

Anyone interested?

-Breaker Out