Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Liberation 1941-1945: Barbarossa

Quote[/b] ]Liberation 1941-45 team has released their first modification for Operation Flashpoint dedicated to the events of WW2 - Soviet Union's struggle against nazi Germany.

"Liberation 1941-45 team has released their first modification for Operation Flashpoint dedicated to the events of WW2 - Soviet Union's struggle against nazi Germany. The MOD includes several infantry units, vehicles and heavy armor types.

Devoted to the soldiers of the GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR

Liberation 1941-45 team announces the release of the first version of our modification for the famous game "Operation Flashpoint". The modification covers the events of the Great Patriotic War of Soviet people against Nazi invaders.

Our team devotes this work to the victorious soldiers who made their combat way from Moscow to Berlin, liberated nations of Europe from Nazi enslavement and saved them from extermination. We remember that in June 1941 our country and the Red Army suffered a destructive attack by the Wehrmacht, one of the most powerful armies of the XX century. One cant stand such a trial…

But Soviet Soldier did not waver in 1941! He fought to the bitter end in battles near Moscow, burned in a tank near Kursk, starved but fought in sieged Leningrad, defended Stalingrad, liberated millions people of Europe.

We remember that our people had to pay the price of almost 30 million lifes for the Victory, that it was Soviet Soldier who made the major contribution to the defeat of Nazi Germany.

Everlasting glory to the Heroes!

Information taken from Ofp.info

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/rusteam/libm7s.jpg

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/rusteam/libm1s.jpg

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/rusteam/libm2s.jpg

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/rusteam/libm3s.jpg

!!!!!!YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Finally its here, good work guys!!! biggrin_o.gif

wtf omfg plz omg 189347894549zu7 Gb/ms !!!11

Now to something serious.

I'm looking forward to those addons. They look really nice. But I'm a bit uhmm "turned off" by the stuff about "Liberating" Europe and such... well I know perspectives might be different but I'd appreciated an a bit more objective approach.

Who's gonna argue with the Red Army Juggernaut the Liberation 1941-1945 Team have come up with? Not I, that's for sure. Can't wait to play it.

WHOAH wow_o.gif been waiting for this forever!

oki downloaded and going on a test ture to WWII

oki love the models and all but germany on west that just makes it hard to do missions whit Allied troops to bad idea if you ask me stil Germany is west from russia so

I'm looking forward to those addons. They look really nice. But I'm a bit uhmm "turned off" by the stuff about "Liberating" Europe and such... well I know perspectives might be different but I'd appreciated an a bit more objective approach.

Don't download it then. mad_o.gif

If you read it again you might want to put your attention on the whole sentence and not only the secound part.

I didn't say I hate it because of that. It just turns me off a bit, being czech citizen I don't agree with what is written there for obvious reasons. See it as constructive criticism. I tell you that some people might not like that aspect while one still can have fun playing the game because I'm sure the units are superb.

bug report Po-2 got a modern way to eject the pilot ;)

some textures missing on the russian soldier colar (dont remeber what soldier)

German tank gunner dont turn out ther boddys in 3pw

thats all for now

Edit maybe no bug but no AT soldiers got AT weapons

edit 2 is ther any way to turn of that shit whit the pics and stuff that comes uo every time i whant to change island or mission? and when i start the game

They are not missing. They are actually white! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]liberated nations of Europe from Nazi enslavement and saved them from extermination.

and hence under stalin did almost the same  wink_o.gif   crazy_o.gif

i must say that is terribly biased, the addons are good with few bugs, but the teams approach and wording (translated from russian yes, but still...)

is a bit disconcerting for other nations involved in ww2

Quote[/b] ]that it was Soviet Soldier who made the major contribution to the defeat of Nazi Germany.

thats what diconcerts me the most, what about every other nation that lost its brave soldiers? yes russia lost millions of men, women and children, but so many others made the sacrifice, including the germans (who not fighting against nazisim obviously, but those unfortunat enough to be drawn into the war becuase of a psycopathic megalomaniac)included smile_o.gif

but thats just my point of view, slate me if you will smile_o.gif

Wildo

They are not missing. They are actually white!  smile_o.gif

haha that explanes it

now that thing whit the pics how do i turn it of it realy gets to me the 3-4 time i have to see it

it's not disconcerting. that's what russians feel about WW2, i'm american & could care less. we think we're great, why can't they?

Looks like excellent work from the screenshots on ofp.info, is it possible to get a unit list please?

Quote[/b] ]it's not disconcerting. that's what russians feel about WW2, i'm american & could care less. we think we're great, why can't they?

im not saying that they cant think their great, what i mean is they disregard every other nation in those comments smile_o.gif

hell im british and i think we rule the world biggrin_o.gif

Wildo

Quote[/b] ]liberated nations of Europe from Nazi enslavement and saved them from extermination.

and hence under stalin did almost the same wink_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

i must say that is terribly biased, the addons are good with few bugs, but the teams approach and wording (translated from russian yes, but still...)

is a bit disconcerting for other nations involved in ww2

Quote[/b] ]that it was Soviet Soldier who made the major contribution to the defeat of Nazi Germany.

thats what diconcerts me the most, what about every other nation that lost its brave soldiers? yes russia lost millions of men, women and children, but so many others made the sacrifice, including the germans (who not fighting against nazisim obviously, but those unfortunat enough to be drawn into the war becuase of a psycopathic megalomaniac)included smile_o.gif

but thats just my point of view, slate me if you will smile_o.gif

Wildo

Are you saying Stalin is the same as Hitler??? Stalin did not favor one race over another, he killed all who opposed him. Secondly as far as I remember there weren't any people kicked out of Czech Republic and Russians put in place. Should I remind you the Czechs annexed you in 1939rock.gif

The point that Russia lost the most men is only one thing. The reason they said major contribution is because 9/10 German soldiers died on the Eastern Front. Allies opened the 2nd front in 1944 and mostly because they didn't want Soviet territory to spread from Japan to France...

Mirror coming soon biggrin_o.gif

Jeeehaa...I knew there was something bound to happen....what a fortune that I couldn't sleep biggrin_o.gif