Sign in to follow this  
Dutchie

Armed Assault Demo release ?

Will there be a AA Demo release in near future ?

Any guesses preferably from BIS welcome !

Come on guys let us know ! We want to test our gear.

wow you nearly gave me a heart attack

I could only see the

Armed Assault Demo rel ...

at first

do consider that at these forums you rarely open a new topic if you are not delivering addons or missions, you go on with existing threads

I think we would have already known if they were planning to release a demo before full version comes. Have they even mentioned a demo at all?

I think we would have already known if they were planning to release a demo before full version comes. Have they even mentioned a demo at all?

Not that I am aware of, but as they plan to release 4Q of 2006, would be nice to know if they intend to release a demo, as most game developing companies do.

Armed Assault is due in Q4 2005... just so you know. and on the topic, I due rekon there will be a demo around augest or so. Don't know for sure but hey, we can all dream, can't we?

wow you nearly gave me a heart attack

I could only see the

Armed Assault Demo rel ...

at first

lol, same thing here!

Anyway, look at the industry trend: for example, Battlefeild 2 recently went gold, and is due in stores 21 June.  Yet their releasing their demo only a few days before it hits the shelves, on Friday, 10 June.

If we don't even have a gameplay video or trailer for ArAs, we may be hard pressed for a demo for a while.

With Resistance the demo was only released after the game. I guess they'll do the same with ArAs: First concentrate on getting their product finnished in time (for the Xmas sales - and to reassure their new publisher).