Sign in to follow this  
Reginald

Operation Northstar is dead.

damn i didnt see this coming lol biggrin_o.gif oh well they are back?! i think....

Everyone hold on a sec here. ONS is not dead, just in a slight hiatus. We were hoping for more community support. We have all redone addons but are waiting on a few other issues with them, none of which I am at liberty to speak of. So before you put us to bed, WE ARE NOT GONE! Furthermore, if you want our addons, you can get them from our site, and a mirror hosted by ofp info. www.operationnorthstar.com

Powerslide - ONS Mod Leader

Everyone hold on a sec here. ONS is not dead, just in a slight hiatus. We were hoping for more community support. We have all redone addons but are waiting on a few other issues with them, none of which I am at liberty to speak of. So before you put us to bed, WE ARE NOT GONE!

Powerslide - ONS Mod Leader

good to hear biggrin_o.gif glad ....your alive.

Furthermore these models are not open source, they are the property of Operation Northstar, and Blink Design Group Inc. so before you go opening the models and editing them please obtain permission. Thank you.

Well, reps of ONS have spoken up, so leaving this thread open can only lead to a flamefest...