Sign in to follow this  
Reginald

Operation Northstar is dead.

Hello. After much thought, and a recent conversation with the mod leader, I have decided to release all of the addons of Operation Northstar.

Unfortunately many of the items are unfinished, and are somewhat unpolished.

Again, to reiterate, as far as I know the mod is dead. I have gone to lengths to ensure that no one was working on anything, and that it truly was over. R.I.P. ONS.

EDIT: Looking for a mirror. My bandwidth can't handle the requests.

ON has been a great mod though , we won't forget it ... thank you for your efforts toward the community by showing us a bit the canadian army.

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Link doesn't work for me, can anyone set up a mirror?

It was one of the mods I was really waiting for for OFP, but I am glad parts of it got released.

sad to see thos mod is dead really sad indeed was going to be oen of the mods to take ofp to a new level but thank you for releasing the unfinished stuff so ppl in the community may pick up and finish

hope someone can get a working link this one times out in mozilla firefox and get a search page in internet explorer

Link doesn't work for me, can anyone set up a mirror?

It was one of the mods I was really waiting for for OFP, but I am glad parts of it got released.

yeah same here link doesnt work.

I liked this mod to bad it got released like this but they did a good job.

NOO!!! why has that happened? damn! i loved their addons so much. especially the m113s!!! NO!!!

Thanks all for the kind words.

Sorry if it's been a bit rough downloading the pack. My DSL can't handle all the connections being made. Currently trying YouSendIt.com, other alternate suggestions welcome.

The pack contains everything that ONS ever made...including things already released.

ill host a mirror if someone sends me a workign link :P smile_o.gif

Wildo

Sad to see ONS go, I will miss your hard work in the OFP community. Hope you can find a mirror soon to release the unfinished addons.

On another note with permission and credit given to ONS may the community work on and further develop these addons (I just started on Breathe, Oxygen and scripting...Very Basic stuff).

Thanks again for all your hard work, time and dedication.

Wildo, if you give me some way to do so, I'll send it to you personally.

As far as I'm concerned, it's all open source now. No support will be provided by me, but you're all free to dePBO it and work on whatever you wish.

Reggy

PS: Some pics

recce.jpg

recce1.jpg

truck.jpg

medic.jpg

iltis.jpg

im currently uploading the addons from first post to rapidshare, as limit is 50Mb its split in two rar files.

ill edit this post when links are ready.

edit: bugger, after uploading 40Mb it refused the file. Any suggestions?

Can we get OFP.info to host some of the addons?

I think the limit in rapidshare is something like 30mb, that's the largest file I've seen them host.

I have also heard of another host site

http://www.qfile.de

It's all in German I think but it works pretty good at times.

What about the ONS official website? Is it possible to host the addons there?

Just some suggestions.

First of all Reginald who the fuck are you? If anyone is to declare ONS dead it will be myself , Powerslide or Sigma-6 will do so. And it is not, we have just been working on other things. If anyone hosts these addons I will personally see to it that heads will roll.

Guest major gandhi

omfg wow_o.gif

ROFL

What the heck happened? did someone get ahold of your addons and release them seperately?

On a positive note, i guess this needs northstar is not dead smile_o.gif