Sign in to follow this  
The-Architect

The-Architect's New Mission Poll

SASR units rock dude, infact thats what blackbloods models are based from.

I would like to see a rogue U.S. Spec. Ops. unit.

Do some dirty deeds type stuff!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

pistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gif

You mean kinda like the movie the rock? If so that would.....rock....

well i would love to see some kind of combined arms assault mission and aeroplane mission combined with no addons

for example the men are attacking something

a) by parachuting in and you must support the infantry

b) same as above but a beach landing mission

c) both of these together

then about a quarter way through the mission you are shot down and bail out from then on you are on your own in enemy territory you must get your way to the assault place you face a few russians on the way but after a while you meet up with some scattered paratroppers,

you must go and find the main wave, and once you do, you find out they have been slaughtered and are all pined down and you must help change it where it now becomes the combined arms part of the mission

i was going to make a mission like this but im doing my campaign so i dont have any time

voted other. why? because i like to play different missions. Not rerun the same mission over and over.

to answer the rest:

a) I like the Vietnam era. (jungle warfare)

b) Addons.

c) Both sides and even Resistance  smile_o.gif

d) Why? 'Cause i am 'Nam mad! Man i'm mad I tell ya! MAD!!! *does a silly dance in the room with a stupid paper hat on* Koookoooo...koookkooo...  nener.gif

How about a recon mission? I don't care if it uses addons or not. smile_o.gif Though, if it's a 'Nam recon mission, then it would be even better. biggrin_o.gif

*The Animals - Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood*

SASR units rock dude, infact thats what blackbloods models are based from.

Surely you meant to say that the SASR models are based on Blackbloods work, mate? My intention isn't to be a wise guy, but yer. Just wanted to get that straight yay.gif

Oh - TheArchitect. I know Iv'e given you praise in the past. But I just can't say how much I truly appreciate your'e work too many times! I know it comes off as asskissing, but youv'e made something playable (and very enjoyable aswell) out of addons almost never used in a publically released mission. And with that breathed some life into the OFP community, thanks! smile_o.gif

Nothing like a good combined arms mission, specially where you really feel one small cog in the machine of war tounge2.gif

Addons - just keep them reasonable. No point in using an addon just to add one unit in that will only briefly feature and wouldnt be that important!

@GoOB. Happy Bday thumbs-up.gif

@GoOB. Happy Bday thumbs-up.gif

Wish I could say the same (birthdays are a nightmare nowadays), but cheers mate! smile_o.gif Oops, going a bit off-topic whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]Surely you meant to say that the SASR models are based on Blackbloods work, mate? My intention isn't to be a wise guy, but yer. Just wanted to get that straight
No thats not what I ment to say........

voted other. why? because i like to play different missions. Not rerun the same mission over and over.

to answer the rest:

a) I like the Vietnam era. (jungle warfare)

b) Addons.

c) Both sides and even Resistance smile_o.gif

d) Why? 'Cause i am 'Nam mad! Man i'm mad I tell ya! MAD!!! *does a silly dance in the room with a stupid paper hat on* Koookoooo...koookkooo... nener.gif

There are enough Nam missions. I say we try something new or something thats been underrated.

a jungle fight would be a very nice idea tabbing thorugh some forest then CONTACT you all open fire smoke shells pop up whilst a cobra gun ship empty's some ffur's all over the enemy

What about more arctic warfare missions besides WW2 and FDF ones?

Quote[/b] ]There are enough Nam missions. I say we try something new or something thats been underrated.

wtf? Go out and find me atleast 15 TOP NOTCH amazing 'Nam missions. Dude if you look there are hardly any really descent ones out. sad_o.gif

Yea well there are hardly any arctic warfare missions besides a few WW2 ones and the FDF ones.

Well then simple answer is make one, same for all missions. tounge2.gif

I like combined arms assaults against elusive rebel forces. Makes for interesting scenarios.

Missions against rebels are ok but they are even better if you are the rebel. pistols.gif

How about a sniper mission ?? that would be nice i have made one wich is one of the best sniper missions ive played if i do say so myself but ive only played one or 2 sniper missions but they were made by noobs in the editor and was the first mission they made so i supose there are no real good ones

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]Surely you meant to say that the SASR models are based on Blackbloods work, mate? My intention isn't to be a wise guy, but yer. Just wanted to get that straight

No thats not what I ment to say........

I thought they were based on Blackbloods?  tounge2.gif

Blackblood said:

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]I prefer the aussie SAS units made by Saber and Skeg. No offence blackblood but they just rule!!!!!

...guess who's BETA body structure they based it on...  

Read the credit lines...  

But yeah - they're mighty cool!