Sign in to follow this  
Spy17

Helicopter-plane-Tank-ship MODUL

I think if ofp2 wants to be called a war simmulator, has to have realistic phisics for all the war sides, air, ground, sea.

Just cuz some guys dont like flight sims, doest mean that the others shouldnt not have ofp2 has a flight sim. for example.

If ofp2 its just realistic in ground, then we can call it a squad simmulator.

Anyways i hope ofp2 realy becomes equaly realistic for both 3 sides. That would make possible have all 3 sides cooperate live in the battlefield.

i think u understand my point ;)

Either way, the choppers in OFP, although great for the time really need to be updated for this next game. I'm hoping at least.

They're basically hover cars. You can't strafe, you can't fly in a circular pattern. I could pull off landings and maneuvers in certain helo simulators that I wish I could pull off in OFP.

On top of that, the whole stiff hovercar physics made it far too easy to aim and saturate a small area with ffar. Which got old really quick. I had to start disabling them from MP games because of it.

I for one, am one of those people who have spent hours on MS Flight Simulator, trying to fly a helicopter. If I had done so in real life, I would either be dead or be under pursuit by Bell and Sikorsky for damages biggrin_o.gif .

I like the simplicity of the current OFP helicopter controls, but making them more realistic and akin to a simulator would be a step in the right direction in my opinion. BIS haven't really let us down yet, so I'm sure they'll make the right choice.

im not talking just about helis im talking about the whole thing, has pll state terrain fisics will be very realistic, air and sea should also be that realistic.

I think air, yes helis and planes, realy need improvement, because in 2010 and nowadays planes and helis have a decisive word on a battlefield, so if we want to have the "thing" realistic we should also have air and sea realistic.

And thoose who are not fighter simmulator "afficionados" dont have anything to loose wink_o.gif no need to flame agnaist. notworthy.gif

xmas_o.gif

Lol. To be honest, meio_maluco, I'm kind of expecting BIS to substantially improve the realism and quality of the air/sea experience in the future. I have to wonder though, how many improvements or "semi-improvements" will make their way into Armed Assault.

I would love to have improved physics, but after paying so much for basic upgrades for battlefield 1942, I dont think im gonna pay $20+ just to have a little better helicopter or tank that can and based on ofp1 will be made for free by one of the air wizards, same goes for tanks and ships.