Sign in to follow this  

Are they one of the best bands ever of the 20th

Queen, are they one of the best bands of the 20th century.

Definitely.

Other Favs; Rolling Stones, U2, The Police. The Beatles also shouldn´t go unmentioned.

For sure Monkey Lib, despite the rather strange image the band relied on, the made some truely excellent tracks, particularly I think, the Highlander stuff, and Bohemian Rapsody.

Others would surely include U2, Sting and The Police, and REM, all three have alot of brilliant tracks, which are far superior to virtually everything not by them available by today's "artists". I guess its true about the longer established bands being far better than these manufacturer couple of year wonders.

Two days ago, I had the greatest hits on my CD-Player at the office.

I would add to the lists above Depeche Mode and Eric Clapton.

wkr

WhoCares

I would add bob dylan onto this list

How did you get your account back? BTW this forum is working really slow I could read a phone book in the time it takes to load these pages mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Krull SGC @ Jan. 16 2002,09:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For sure Monkey Lib, despite the rather strange image the band relied on, the made some truely excellent tracks, particularly I think, the Highlander stuff, and Bohemian Rapsody.

Others would surely include U2, Sting and The Police, and REM, all three have alot of brilliant tracks, which are far superior to virtually everything not by them available by today's "artists". I guess its true about the longer established bands being far better than these manufacturer couple of year wonders.<span id='postcolor'>

Even stuff like bycicle race , was pure quality

Im really sad he died, twas a shame mad.gifmad.gif

U2 still rocks today! I just bought their DVD today-Elevation 2001 U2 Live from Boston.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ninelives @ Jan. 16 2002,18:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U2 still rocks today! I just bought their DVD today-Elevation 2001 U2 Live from Boston.<span id='postcolor'>

Yea there ok but not on the level of the above metioned artists

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Jan. 16 2002,16:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Too much love will kill you  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Who wants to live forever? sad.gif

love that song.