Sign in to follow this  
bravo 6

POLL: Wich one? BIS or Codemaster for OFP2*?

Maybe the poll should be "Who do you think will release their version of OFP2/Game2 first?"

Honestly BIS will probably be better quality, I'm betting Codies will try to steer the game to more BF style arcade action.

Especially if BIS is planning on adapting Game2 engine to VBS2.

I gotta have to go with BIS. They earned my trust in making a good game. Plsu you just cant say No to Chezch people, they eary mind games wink_o.giftounge2.gif

EA is just another borg company and will destroy the name op flash with a bf2 style game because they know that bf2 made a lot of money.

BIS all the way baby.. I trust that they wont sell out.

When has EA got something to do with OFP  wink_o.gif Codemaster, Might bring out a ok game... Buts it to early to speculate, same with BIS, Looks good but we dont know how it'll play and thats the important bit wink_o.gif

But I assume BIS will make it class. Something new... BIS allways do.

What if the next gen BIS project is finally being edited by Codemaster again ?

wink_o.gif

I guess it means that some people will be balancing on the horns of a dilemma. But going by where the poll stands at the moment, 57 people are covered by that eventuality. tounge2.gif

The question should realy be "who do you trust will make a good wargame?"

Because obviously we won`t pass on CM game if we see its good (after playing demo) and we won`t buy BIS game if we see its bad.

Its just that noone thinks BIS` game could be bad, while we ain`t that (or at all) sure about the CM`s game.

I'll buy BIS's one and download Codies OFP2 icon_rolleyes.gif
Quote[/b] ]§2)No discussion about illegally obtained software

All discussions about warez, piracy or leaked software are strictly forbidden, such threads will be closed and will most likely result in a permanent ban for the instigator.

I'll buy BIS's one and download Codies OFP2 icon_rolleyes.gif
Quote[/b] ]§2)No discussion about illegally obtained software

All discussions about warez, piracy or leaked software are strictly forbidden, such threads will be closed and will most likely result in a permanent ban for the instigator.

Lucky it wasn't buy the Codemasters and d/l the BIS :P You might suffer death by cheesegrating.

Chances are I'll grab the BIS one as -and it's a simple view :D- it's them who've made the previous games as well as the VBS series etc and who maintain a very good relationship with the fanbase.

I think there's been some mistake. Codemasters is not going to develop a Operation Flashpoint 2 game. They only have the rights to the name "Operation Flashpoint". They don't develop games, they distribute them. That is why BIS is looking for a new distributer for there upcomming game "Armed assault". They may still go with Codemasters but nothing is certain. The same aplies for what BIS calls "Game 2". If it's going to be another distributer Game 2 will not be called Operation Flashpoint 2.

Quote[/b] ]I think there's been some mistake. Codemasters is not going to develop a Operation Flashpoint 2 game. They only have the rights to the name "Operation Flashpoint". They don't develop games, they distribute them. That is why BIS is looking for a new distributer for there upcomming game "Armed assault". They may still go with Codemasters but nothing is certain. The same aplies for what BIS calls "Game 2". If it's going to be another distributer Game 2 will not be called Operation Flashpoint 2.

Yes we all know that lol  biggrin_o.gif

But the main post was "IF both create an OFP2*"

I think there's been some mistake. Codemasters is not going to develop a Operation Flashpoint 2 game. They only have the rights to the name "Operation Flashpoint". They don't develop games, they distribute them. That is why BIS is looking for a new distributer for there upcomming game "Armed assault". They may still go with Codemasters but nothing is certain. The same aplies for what BIS calls "Game 2". If it's going to be another distributer Game 2 will not be called Operation Flashpoint 2.

also they ""Say"" They know what the fans want.. how the hell is that.. and they say they are going to create a game like OFP but it will not be as good as BIS's OFP tounge2.gif

GO BIS notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]I think there's been some mistake. Codemasters is not going to develop a Operation Flashpoint 2 game. They only have the rights to the name "Operation Flashpoint". They don't develop games, they distribute them. That is why BIS is looking for a new distributer for there upcomming game "Armed assault". They may still go with Codemasters but nothing is certain. The same aplies for what BIS calls "Game 2". If it's going to be another distributer Game 2 will not be called Operation Flashpoint 2.

Yes we all know that lol  biggrin_o.gif

But the main post was "IF both create an OFP2*"

Sorry, my bad. Didn't see the "if".:crazy:

Well I will by the Bis game defenitly. IF Codemasters is publishing there own flashpoint i'd have to know more about it. I don't by games off there names even if it's called Operation Flashpoint 2. wink_o.gif