Sign in to follow this  
7-62

what would you play ?

On forums you get the good players, with knowledge. On servers, its full of deathmathers. lol

on forum(s) you get the veterans (they know what they want!) and the new ones (they have no ideea about CTI or other tactical matches) coop? i dont know ! somehow not my style. biggrin_o.gif i need real oponents!

On forums you get the good players, with knowledge. On servers, its full of deathmathers. lol

on forum(s) you get the veterans (they know what they want!) and the new ones (they have no ideea about CTI or other tactical matches)  coop?  i dont know ! somehow not my style. biggrin_o.gif  i need real oponents!

Coop v Coop might be good then, or something like Attack and Defend style of maps.

I prefer coop and A&D without respawn.

I like playing the Battlefield 1985 and RiverBattle 1985 style missions.

Are pretty fun if your playing with an organised squad with comms.

Coop, A&D and we played with SWAF a Online Campaign VS AI called Combined Arms. smile_o.gif

im all for the endless CTI with join in progress!!

I think as ofp is meant to be played as team, and the realistic way.

About the modes, ctf and deadmatch it will just turn ofp like i did for sometime into a frags counter game (like cs or other game).

Roger to that! OFP is like the ONLY different game, the ONLY real sim infantry game, all other games are frag games, just play those instead and leave OFP as close to realism you can get. Besides Full spectrum warrior and WWII-online. ;) But still OFP beats those two anyway.

Only realistic Coops without respawn (not 3 men against whole enemy army)