stgn

M4's for weapon Individualism

I would but as I said in the other thread I don't have acces to the file at this time, and I am not sure when I will get it, so if anybody els has it please upload.

STGN

Here ya go!

I don't have acces to the file at this time, and I am not sure when I will get it

What does it mean? Is the development of ARs and M1 in danger?

How to install STGN WW4 reload Animation? I didn't really get what .pbo file I shoud unpack. Is it ww4_modanim.pbo? I didn't find snabij.rtm in it.

@krzychuzokecia

Only of delay but RL is working hard on that already. My old POS motherboard finally fried something either it or the CPU so it restarts about 10 times before it opens windows and I can use it until it restarts the computer randomly, computer is now at my dad's. Maybe I should get an external HHD to prevent this situation in the future. Because I just got my bike stolen I have to buy a new one which takes priority over new computer so I am not sure when I have it up and running.

@Blacksidras

I have written the answer on youtube.

STGN

Edited by STGN
had to add something.

Here ya go!

What does it mean? Is the development of ARs and M1 in danger?

Thanks a lot for your help, I appreciate that.. :yay::yay::yay:

STGN.. you are the best..

Any chance of an STGN mg/smg pack? We're making an mg model for the upcoming ivosm socom units addon v2 with more various units and I'm wondering what else you have to offer in terms of mg's and submachine guns. Possibly go with a new pack...or do all STGN, and we're hoping for the latter. I'm even willing to redo the codeblue units with STGN weapons and release a full US infantry pack: sf, socom, and grunts with all stgn weapons. Your call. Or we could mix it with laser if there's nothing else on your hard drive over there. Anything?

Edited by BronzeEagle

No I am busy with RL and only work on the Abrams at the moment.

STGN

STGN's M4 CARBINE

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/2120/stgnpromos.jpg

^click

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4775/sopmodposters.jpg

^Click

STGN SOPMOD gen.4 ver. 0.98 Beta

0.98 Beta release, there are still allot of things missing for 1.0 but I hope you will enjoy this beta I find it pretty good. I realise that I forgot to include som ammo info in the read me you can find it in the config thats included.

Remember that you can now delete the STGNSOPMODa.pbo as its no longer needed.

I hope this inspires you to make your own addons for OFP and to try to be creative to bring details in to the game that makes for at better immersion into OFP.

This 0.98 Beta still misses alot:

Textues needs finishing

Model parts

JAM config

config related stuff

ammocase

Download here:

STGNSOPMOD v1.0Alpha (gamefront)

STGNSOPMOD v0.98 4.67 mb download (filefront)

STGNSOPMOD v0.98 4.67 mb download (OFPR.info)

Old versions:

download here:

STGNSOPMOD v0.901 3.09 MB download (filefront)

STGNSOPMOD v0.901 3.09 MB download (OFPR.info)

STGNSOPMOD v0.5 3.14 MB download (FileFront) -thanks Placebo

Includes a very simple mission where you can try out the gun.

Link thanks to Opflash.org

STGNSOPMODv0.45 (2.5mb)

Links thanks to OFP.info

STGNSOPMODv0.45 (2.5mb) FTP#1

STGNSOPMODv0.45 (2.5mb) FTP#2

STGN

I hope the suppresed Type sound can use SJB Weapon pack cause the suppressed sound very loud

Well I guess it would be possible to mod for your self if you want to use another sound. But its that way by purpose I aim for realism and suppressed shots are not quiet at all still over 130 db, also AI will hear you at a good distance too they will how ever not see you. if you want to be very quit I have some subsonic round magazines "STGNSOPMODM4A1SUBmag" which is very quiet. how ever the muzzel velocity is very low as a consequence meaning shot engagement range and the rifle is not able to cycle automaticly so the shooter has to rack the charging handle each time giving a considerably longer reload time. The soldier with a standard SOPMOD M4A1 with a can has a "STGNSOPMODM4A1SUBmag" as standard if you like to try it.

STGN

Well I guess it would be possible to mod for your self if you want to use another sound. But its that way by purpose I aim for realism and suppressed shots are not quiet at all still over 130 db, also AI will hear you at a good distance too they will how ever not see you. if you want to be very quit I have some subsonic round magazines "STGNSOPMODM4A1SUBmag" which is very quiet. how ever the muzzel velocity is very low as a consequence meaning shot engagement range and the rifle is not able to cycle automaticly so the shooter has to rack the charging handle each time giving a considerably longer reload time. The soldier with a standard SOPMOD M4A1 with a can has a "STGNSOPMODM4A1SUBmag" as standard if you like to try it.

STGN

The weapon is great for me

Can you give me name of weapon and mag??

Subsonic???? the accuracy very less??

Subsonic means below the speed of sound. Around 340m/sec, the normal speed for a m885 bullet is close to 900m/sec. Ingame it does mean lower accuracy but not a huge deal.

Any SD weapon can use the magazine which has the code: "STGNSOPMODM4A1SUBmag"

The guy called "Soldier SOPMOD SD" or something like that have the magazine by default.

STGN

hey STGN did you ever make a config to add your weapons as the default for WW4 2.5? I would be interested in that if you did. thanks in advance

No I have not made one that required ww4, if somebody wants too they are welcome.

Ups wrong file new download link comming!

Here is a download link for the latest version the 1.0.

STGN

What about password?

Sorry about that, uploaded the wrong file, will get the correct one briefly

Could someone be so kind and provide other mirror? I swear this is the worst file sharing site I've ever seen! :P

• Like 1

Another mirror please? Does the 1.00 include readme with classnames now (unlike alpha 1.00)?