Sign in to follow this  
Spoock

New title for FLASHPOINT2

As posted b4 by a BIS team member they are not allowed to use:

Operation

Flashpoint

Combined Arms

or any combination of these. And bsides there is already a thread on this topic.

OPERATION Poseidon cannot be used as explained. What about "World War III: Placebo's Revenge", j/k.

BTW, this weekend is Memorial Day. I would like to say thank you to all of my fellow veterans out there.

Monty

Should be called COMBAT!

I know its taken, but it would be a good name  biggrin_o.gif

PS: Cheers to all the vets who helped us stay free. smile_o.gif

how about...**drum roll**

Endless Resistance

? tounge_o.gif

Wildo

1_OFP2_title1.jpg

I'm sure that <span style='color:blue'>Codemaster can't have the rights for the letters</span> <span style='color:black'>O</span><span style='color:blue'>,</span> <span style='color:black'>F</span><span style='color:blue'>,</span> <span style='color:black'>P</span> <span style='color:blue'>and the caracter</span> <span style='color:black'>2</span>

So BIS can use: OFP2 or OFP2: Second Wave

ps- OFP Will Never Die, dont forget this! Dont try to creat another Name.

OFP2_title2.jpg

GO TEAM wink_o.gif

I'm sure that <span style='color:blue'>Codemaster can't have the rights for the letters</span> <span style='color:black'>O</span><span style='color:blue'>,</span> <span style='color:black'>F</span><span style='color:blue'>,</span> <span style='color:black'>P</span> <span style='color:blue'>and the caracter</span> <span style='color:black'>2</span>

So BIS can use: OFP2 or OFP2: Second Wave

That sounds pretty cool in my opinion biggrin_o.gif

What about "Operation 2010" Think that is the time periode of the game.

Or maby "Flashpoint 2010"

What about "Operation 2010" Think that is the time periode of the game.

I I doesn't know Operation, whitch in title have date

P.S.: OFP2 as title is good idea

What about title like

-fight for freedom

-Country at WAR

i like fight for freedom , dont know why  wink_o.gif

Eh,sounds too nationalist/patriotist/propagandic,just because you are fighting on one side does not mean you are fighting for freedome,okay sure you might be fighting for freedom for somebody however you are fighting to control the other person,in a way freedom is a point of view,I think OFP2 makes good enough sense,plus all the people who enjoy the game but don't visit the community will recognize it easier,otherwise they will think its a cheap ripoff of OFP1,and trust me,not everyone does visit the community,the guy that introduced me to OFP a year or two ago was using exact originality,no extra addons,mods,anything.

Of course it was 2 or 5 minutes in a mulitiplayer online game that I instantly fell in love with the game,even though the graphics weren't top notch (which I generally don't care about,but its a nice touch) the gameplay was awesome,I felt like I was in a real battlefield,brought me back to that movie "We were soldiers".

FP 2: Vanguard of Peace

How many of you guys would buy it if it was called "BIS's Untitled Game"?

Everyone would (i think), it's getting a good name out to the public to buy it, and having a good name for us to refer to it as that's the problem  smile_o.gif

Great name btw, though Game 2 is a close second IMO biggrin_o.gif

What about title like

-fight for freedom

-Country at WAR

i like fight for freedom , dont know why wink_o.gif

I dunno. I don't think freedom can be used as a name anymore anywhere, especially in computer game. Freedom Force is an exception because they're kinda mocking it.

Guest Ti0n3r

Here's another one; "Engage At Will". Maybe a little lame? biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: Or maybe "Open Fire" or "Fire At Will"... tounge_o.gif

Well ill trust BIS in their choice about OFP2.

I want the finished version of OFP2 and not the "fake one" OFP1/2

I will only buy the final version of OFP2.

I say this because i noticed there are of alot diference between AA and OFP2 pics. (i didnt like much the AA pics, they were in some way strange)

in other way i loved OFP2 pics and ill pray for them soon wink_o.gif

OFP2_title1.jpg

... time will come

I don't care much for the title, though I realise it's value in the game industry, it wouldn't matter much to me personally, but just for the hell of it, only name I could come up with was: Cold War Crisis 2.

I don't care much for the title, though I realise it's value in the game industry, it wouldn't matter much to me personally, but just for the hell of it, only name I could come up with was: Cold War Crisis 2.

Yeah but not CWC in 2010 biggrin_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]I want the finished version of OFP2 and not the "fake one" OFP1/2

I will only buy the final version of OFP2.

crazy_o.gif AA isnt unfinished version of OFP2 its just a taster to update the graphics and such to hold us off over drooling over ofp2 for a while (though if anyones noticed there are ALOT more OFP2 pics than that of AA rock.gif )

How can codemasters actually own the rights to "operation" "flashpoint" rock.gif jesus this worlds stupid, its words someone made up years ago, how the hell can you get copyrights?!

Wildo

pill down bravo 6,

CM can use the name OFP2 under lagel statment as they might already got it copyrighted now, they just cant make a game that is fit to the name of our good old OFP

Desert Striker

Real War - so close to war youll piss ur pants when you see that T80 platoon plowing through your lines!

Armed Strike

Nuclear Winter-Soviet Strike

im brain dead cant think errr

Operation Fried Potato 2 a.k.a OFP2ghostface.gif

It's been a week since E3 finished and I have to say that Armed Assault kinda grew on me. It doesn't sound as stupid as before. So I guess Armed Assault 2 will actually sound quite nice. smile_o.gif

I'm with Tak. We should just the letters OFP to come up with the new name. After all I doubt Coddies has Operation Flaming Pegasus trademarked smile_o.gif