Sign in to follow this  
PraetorianV

Armed Assault Pictures

Found them while searching for more info.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/armedassault/screenindex.html

It looks good I just wonder how much the engine has changed. How many "limitations" have been solved.

Check the screenshots out anyway they look quite good. Looks like there is a new black-op or SF soldier model and some models are shown wearing grenades on their vests.

Guest major gandhi

Concerning the link between VBS1 and AA:

VBS1 - Unimog

This is the Unimog from the ADF-Module. Perhaps it's just a place-holder.

you mean "scary"

or you shit your pants when you see them (like ghots)

i think that they are good (i can be wrong )

---------

oh shit: look where are those ears

A bit too emotionless?

I really wonder how many poly's are going into those models.... rock.gif and I really hope they'll remove some of that shine! sad_o.gif although it's not so bad on this picture smile_o.gif

Weapons, vehicles, houses, objects and lands, are identical to OFP.. are only improve in graphic detail!! this pic show the intro sequence of Everon... same of OFP rock.gif

The question is.. what is the improvements... graphic.. and then??

I wouldn't mind getting the same "flood" of screens of AA as we got of "the game formerly known as OFP2". smile_o.gif

Several of the AA screens on the links posted are duplicates so its not 19 "uniqe" screens. Some 50 screens like of "the game formerly known as OFP2" would be nice to just have something to pass time with. wink_o.gif

I wouldn't mind getting the same "flood" of screens of AA as we got of "the game formerly known as OFP2". smile_o.gif

Several of the AA screens on the links posted are duplicates so its not 19 "uniqe" screens. Some 50 screens like of "the game formerly known as OFP2" would be nice to just have something to pass time with. wink_o.gif

Word smile_o.gif

Screens and more info what the AA is about cause still nobody really knows rock.gif

More and better pics please, show us the new island maybe? I onder if it will be a whole new island with new buildings or they will use previous ones, new buildings would be great for a change of atmosphere and to make it more unique smile_o.gif .