honchoblack

Dynamic Afghanistan - DELTA FORCE

Hey guys. I'm trying to get this dynamic mission to work on OFP but many of those file links don't work. This is why I'm requesting anyone kind enough to possibly upload those files somewhere perhaps temporarily.

Help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: OK, now I know which ones I specifically need:

MUNK-WHEREISMYRABBIT?-JJR Generic Middle East Rebels 1.21

-----------------------

LT. DAMADGE Toyota Hilux 1.1

-----------------------

Sigma-6's 1965 GMC

-----------------------

BAS Blackhawks 1.0

-----------------------

BAS Littlebirds 1.1

-----------------------

Those 4.

Bump

I managed to find the Little bird & the blackhawk and the GMC Truck...but other than other than it I still need:

JJR Generic Middle East Rebels 1.21

-----------------------

LT. DAMADGE Toyota Hilux 1.1

-----------------------

Theyr kind of easy to find. Ill send em to you when I get home.

Awesome addon, really like the format

I got a couple of problems though!

First - I managed to track down a version of the rebels but it appears to be the wrong version, as I get an error message "can't find ......rebel something", it seems I have some rebels but not all. The link for 1.21 rebels is down

Second - The missions never seem to complete, for instance I get a mission where someone is holed up, I take a squad, do a great job eliminating any resistance then recy the site to find no-one there, though it could possibly be this rebel which cant be found.

Any help would be great!

Cheers, Dan

Hi guys, i'd like to try this mission, i've found (not always easily) all the addons but RHS Misc Pack 1.0 , for this last one all the links seem dead.

Anyone has a valid link of can upload it for me at rapidshare.de (or anywhere else) ?

thanks in advance m8s notworthy.gif

I have a true blast playing this mission, thanks a lot honchoblack !

Now i am not sure i can win it, though. I read the coin doc and it says that you have to get ennemy support fall to zero, but in my mission support keeps increasing, even without troops or civilian casualty, and with heavy ennemy casualties.

Is there something i forgot to read in the various readmes provided ?

Thanks in advance smile_o.gif

Maybe you lose too much of your squad in many missions? In that case AFAIK it's good to get the dead home by a medevac.

I do, at every mission, and i don't loose too many i think.

I guess i just have to keep pressing on, but i wondered if i used too much Artillery and/or cluster bombs (when there are no civilians around, i know killing them is bad for support) smile_o.gif

Hello guys im new at this forum , firstly hi all...Well excuse me to reopen this post but , im new in modding not in OFP (i completed Cold War Crisis , Red Hammer and Resistances Campaings).

I would like to download this AMAZING campaing but all links are broken (only blackhawk and mh6 goes BUT WHEN I DO CLICK IN DOWNLOAD THE LINK DOESNT GOES).

Well i would like to know if someone can UPLOAD de complete pack or instead give me links for download all that this campaing needs...

Thanks dudes thanks a lot

Bye firefoxlover.gif

head to ofp.info and use the search function there, you'll be able to download almost all of the necessary addons.

then use google or altavista to locate the last missing ones (i'm not squre if the BAS are still avilable anywhere though ?)

it's very hard to upload everything, it weighs more than 1gig here !

ok , thanks the problem is that i searched in google and more of tehm are broken... do you know a age to download each addon?ż

1Gb lol , ok uploading is elimininated , thanks!

PD: As i said in my first `post BAS goes but then if you do click on download the helicopter , says me that page cannot be found

PD2: COULD SOMEONE MAKE A TORRENT OF THIS CAMPAING?ż PLEASE IM AM DESPERATE I WAnt TO PLAY IT

Thanks , thanks a lot rollnloop.I had downloaded Blackhawk ADDON but Mh6 little bird isnt i didnt find it,

Ok now 15 of 16 left xD

Ok guys GOT IT ALL THANKS

Another thing ,Is there any problems in having different versions of some things?

I downloaded LSR US weapon pack v3.0

HMMWV 1.0

CBT MISC 1.2 Is there any problem?

Thanks for answering

might be that you haven't installed the latest version of something known as bas air weap. wich is like the weapons for the blackhawks, pawehawks. wink_o.gif

Thanks for your help ,i downloaded and tried , and it doesnt works i continue with the same problem...But THANKS for your help...

I think that is a file of littlebird file but i downloaded of different links and that file not appears...

CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD FILE: bas_mh6185 i thinks its no more than 1mb , i search it but i didnt FIND IT...

Please i am desperate i want to play this mission....Bas_mh6185 banghead.gifbanghead.gif