honchoblack

Dynamic Afghanistan - DELTA FORCE

use the radio code and designate the target with a click on the map, no laser designator support (thinking about it, I should have added it properly) wink_o.gif

There is no medic in addon heavy version?

Great campaign, it is much better than most of standard campaigns. I can't even imagine how much work it took to make it.

It seems it doesn't work properly with ECP. Have you tested it?

One more thing - TOW on HMMWV doesn't work for me. It works in editor but not during the mission. I'm getting smoke & sound but no missile. And an error message:

error.gif

"Typ Dowolny, powinnien byc Liczba" can be translated as "Type Any, should be Integer".

Honcho, can you give me an advice how to replace one of the machinegunner with medic in the addon heavy version? I tried to look into your scripts but i'm not a scripter and i probably would broke something trying to do it myself smile_o.gif

"Search & destroy (kill as many as you can) missions never end. I usually kill every single terrorist and have to abort mission because there is nothing more to kill and mission is still in progress."

My fault, nevermind

Does anyone have any tips on staying alive? Night seems to be my best chance (had 2 night patrols and lost nobody) but I cant seem to stay alive in the day time. Also, how can I select individual men in your squad? For example, telling one AT soldier to shoot at a tank, truck etc, and how to tell a medic to heal a wounded soldier. Thanks guys.

BTW, this thing is great! notworthy.gif

Su27-

Thank you for your feedback, and I am glad that you enjoy the mission. smile_o.gif

There is no medic in the dynamic afghanistan missions, since I use the medevac for that purpose. I thought that it would add to the immersion, if the player couldnt use the medic in field, but has to call the med evac from base. The time needed for the Medevac to reach the objective will let the player think twice than to rush into danger.

Dynamic Afghanistan was tested using ECP, and no bugs where found that could break the mission (but error messages may occur, without breaking the mission).

Quote[/b] ]One more thing - TOW on HMMWV doesn't work for me.

This question should be addressed to the makers of the addon (Combat), since I didnt alter any of the used addons.

To change a MG gunner in the mission, you need to alter following files:

1. for the initial spawning of your units change the mission folder/support/resuply1.sqs change the units into the ones you want.

2. for further spawns, once you lost your teamates in the mission change the mission folder/support/resuply.sqs into the units you prefer.

Shottie-

Glad you like the mission, and that you enjoy it. smile_o.gif

To stay alive its best to use team tactics. Dont rush forward in a Rambo style, trying to kill all enemies by yourself. Rather search for good defensive position and lure the enemy to you. Dont try to shoot the enemies all by yourself, but rather keep out of harms way and assing targets to you squadmates using the binocular.

To address individiual tasks to your squad, pick a unit using the F1-F12 keys and push 6 for the action menu. Then pick the desired action from the menu.

Just started playing this mission/campaign and I have to say great work Honchoblack notworthy.gif I've only played a couple of missions, but the random nature of it adds a lot of excitement.

One question Im a little embarrassed to ask is how do you get the AI in your squad to land their Littlebirds? I landed, the hovered, I told them to "turn off engine", thinking they were smart enough not to do it mid air. I thought wrong. Seems they haven'y masterd autorotation either.

I think this random campaign engine would be great for a guerilla style campaign too.

Anyway fantastic work Honchoblack! Im having shitloads of fun with this!!

Links for ofp.info need to be updated, seems they changed ofp.gamezone.cz to ofp.gamepark.cz.

I was worried for a second when I couldnt get to the addons

Red_Evasion- Thank you for reporting, its my favorite version would be a shame if its not available anymore. smile_o.gif

EDIT: Just checked, must have been some server confusion, that it was not available, its downloadable from the link in the first post.

Chops- Thank you for the words of appriciation, thats what keeps mission makers making missions. smile_o.gif

You can let the AI under your command land choppers by telling them to disembark, they will search a suitable landing spot, and disembark. wink_o.gif

Hardtale- Thank you for reminding me, I forgot that they changed server. smile_o.gif

Evening mates,

Quote[/b] ]You can let the AI under your command land choppers by telling them to disembark, they will search a suitable landing spot, and disembark.

and/or use the F1-12 keys to just select the squad members you want to get out of the chopper, then give the disembark order. The chopper will land and the relevant squad members will get out, then the pilot will take straight off again. Just remember to get yourself out first whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Cheers,

CH

Aaaaarg! Aaaaaaaaarghhhhhhh! banghead.gif

I cant get this to save! I didn't use the normal save, only the one near the TV and of course the save that occurs every time you successfuly complete a mission. But No joy help.gif

Even when I die and click "Retry" same problem. OFP crashes and I get the no data error.

I'm using the Addon Heavy version, with ECP, Llaumax Sky and Sanctuary's DMA Anims. I did add a trigger that covers the base in order to activate ECP for Lasers Deltas.

Please, please somebody help me!! help.gif

And regarding the TOW, you need to have the version of CBT_Misc.pbo that comes with the HMMWVs. It seems the later version is incompatible (well that fixed the problem for me).

Good Job on the missions

im not sure whats going on but every time i try to reload a mission after saving at the TV i get this

has this issue been resolved? I'm getting the same problem.....unable to save sad_o.gif

I had no problem the last time getting all the addons,now some of the links dont work.I need LT.Damage toyota,and newer middle easter rebels.I get an error with the rebels because i dont have the newer version.Anyone?

Heelp i cannot get the mission to download.. ( the light version ) could ya make other links where to download this?

help.gif

i can download the heavy one but i dont wanna download all other addons  crazy_o.gif

big thanks

:edit: didnt wanna post a new post but a problem with insertion because its fast rappel.. half of my team dies when lands sometimes gets injured but medic then dies o.O

I like the look of this mission so mutch im putting all the files together (Because the origonal files dont work, so i found 2nd download sites) into one big download.

Upload time: 67 mins crazy_o.gif

I had no problem the last time getting all the addons,now some of the links dont work.I need LT.Damage toyota,and newer middle easter rebels.I get an error with the rebels because i dont have the newer version.Anyone?

Just download this, and delete what you already have...

its all the files from what I call the "Lite" version

http://rapidshare.de/files/32410864/DMA_DA_DF.rar.html

EDIT: Youll have to find the littlebird yourself, the one included IS 1.1 but it doesnt seem to work with this mission. also the Hilux is too new a version, you must find the older one. google it.

Very very fun to play, great work. notworthy.gif

My only thing I noticed that bugs me enough, when calling air support on occation, say when operating in a valley, your air support will crash into mountain sides.. confused_o.gif

I think the airstrike prob. is more an OFP prob than the dyn afgh's.

Well I know OFP planes are not the smartest, but it seems right when you call the airstike, the plane will spawn and not have time to turn or increase altitude, just bam...

ubersmack. send me the Littlebird needed. the one i use doesnt seem to work.

it says Im missing it.

ubersmack. send me the Littlebird needed. the one i use doesnt seem to work.

it says Im missing it.

ill send ya it tonight.. or you could just go to the BAS website.. whistle.gif

im assuming you are using the BAS littlebirds right?

The BAS site downloads dont work.

But i got it working now. im using the newer BAS littlebirds that SHOULDNT work, but do.