honchoblack

Dynamic Afghanistan - DELTA FORCE

Best to try the "light" version of the mission, to see if it still kicks you out.

If it doesnt, the trouble is with one of the addons that are extra needed for the Addon Heavy mission.

As I wrote in the other thread, the symptons you describe have always proven to been due to missing addons. wink_o.gif

I keep getting the following error when I start Dynamic Afghanistan Delta Force addon heavy version.

dynamicerror6rv.jpg

If I hit ok the mission loads up and seems to work just fine. The big mystery to me is two fold.

1. I seriously doubt the Artic 5Ton truck is used in your mission.

2. Even if it is I have it in the mod folder anyway.

I am using Mp_5t_Truck_pack_v1.2 and have all three PBOs in my afghanistan mod folder. Is any one else getting this error?

Quote[/b] ]1. I seriously doubt the Artic 5Ton truck is used in your mission.

No of course not biggrin_o.gif

I actually dont have the woodland and arctic pbos of the Mp 5t Truck in my DA:DFAH modfolder.

Maybe try that, move the woodland and arctic pbos to a not used folder and try the mission then.

If this is the case, it would be another one of those stange behaviour that OFP sometimes has regarding addondependencies wink_o.gif

Actually the problem can be inside of the artic truck addon itself.

If the addon config is faulty, sometime this error happen when it should not.

I keep getting the following error when I start Dynamic Afghanistan Delta Force addon heavy version.

If I hit ok the mission loads up and seems to work just fine. The big mystery to me is two fold.

1. I seriously doubt the Artic 5Ton truck is used in your mission.

I am using Mp_5t_Truck_pack_v1.2 and have all three PBOs in my afghanistan mod folder. Is any one else getting this error?

I just got this error too and came on to see if anyone else had lol.

I played it some today and did find two small hindrances. When you get a mission the text that pops up stating “Support for the terrorist is X high†it disappears incredibly fast, so fast it’s nearly impossible to read it sometimes.

Another little thing is the Helo down rescue missions. I’ve had 3 of them assigned so far and all of them have been failed in very short time. I always get the message “Both pilots are dead RTB immediatelyâ€. The third rescue mission I got I timed how long it took from briefing to failure and it only took 40 seconds. The moment I was assigned the mission I sprinted to the armed little bird and took off and flew high speed towards the objective as fast as I could, and then 40 seconds later when I’m not even a fourth of the way to the objective “Both pilots are dead RTBâ€.

Am I really too slow? It just doesn’t seem like you have enough time at all to reach the crews before they are slaughtered.

you are certainly not to slow wink_o.gif

The helo down mission is not very easy to tweak, if the spawn point of the Opfor is to far, you arrive at the crashsite with no enemies close by. If the spawn point is too close, you will not have a chance, and the pilots will be killed each time.

In tests, the distance of the spawning for the helo down mission seemed to be good. Strange to hear that you always get a pilot down message and loose the mission before. I will look into the mission to see if I can reproduce the error.

Quote[/b] ]the text that pops up stating “Support for the terrorist is X high†it disappears incredibly fast, so fast it’s nearly impossible to read it sometimes.

I will change it for the next update to let the message show longer. You can also use the status option, to see how high the terrorist support is. smile_o.gif

hmm...I'm getting a file not found at filefront fro DMA_DA_DF.rar. Their problem?

just tested the downloads again, all work for me, seems to have been a momentary problem, seems to be working again wink_o.gif

I must say i love these dynamic missions, feels more real to have these sort of missions and not usual "plant this bomb on the tank and escape with that Cessna".

Not my cup of tea, this on the other hand totally rewrites the OPF experience.

To bad the AI isnt up to the challenge, only once or twice have i been bumrushed, it is really scary when it happens.

Thank you for the effort guys!!

hello i really like this mission

but i cannot resume a saved update without it crashing anybody have this problem???

but i cannot resume a saved update without it crashing anybody have this problem???

Are you using the normal Flashpoint saves? If so, these cause problems in DMA missions. To save, go to the TV in the command building and select save from your orders menu. You will not be able to save while a mission is in progress.

Are you using the normal Flashpoint saves? If so, these cause problems in DMA missions. To save, go to the TV in the command building and select save from your orders menu. You will not be able to save while a mission is in progress.

yes thanks this has sorted the problem

i was leaving my ofp pc on between patrolls i can turn it off now :->

now i can save it thanks

Good Job on the missions

im not sure whats going on but every time i try to reload a mission after saving at the TV i get this

error6cm.jpg

Edit: i used the non Addon Heavy one and it worked fine.

interesting bug report, never had it before, thank you for being specific on which version you are playing smile_o.gif

what seems strange is the saving location, since it is searching in the VDV (DA VDV13.Cat Intro) and in the DA Addonheavy (DA DF AH.Cat Intro) version folder, but not in the DA DF.Cat Intro folder where it should have saved wow_o.gif

sorry the mission is in a sub folder of the VDV folder, because i put it in multiple places to see if it would work.

And sorry about not being Specific, I’m using CSLA 2 As well. Not sure if it would make a difference though as VDV worked fine.

EDIT: I copied the MAP_Misc.pbo from the \addons folder, Csla\addons and it worked fine.

Sorry, that was a mistake!

The CBT-Desert HMMWV (TOW9 is functional. I tried it before with the "@DMApackARMY"-Minimod. To make it work in this mod, I copied all CBT-addons (because I dont know which single CBT-file exactly) in the "@DMApackARMY"-Addons-folder.

Sorry guys.

Hey all - I got the 'non' Addon Heavy version of this mission, and when I load it is fine, then it gets into it, then it says 'Get ready for Duty' or some crap, and then freezes up - Anyone know this problem and how to fix it?

Try starting the mission with only the needed addons, the error you describe never occured during testing sessions. My guess is that you have some kind of addon conflict. The mission should load normal, but it does take a little time after saying "get ready for duty" to initiate. wink_o.gif

I am - I have a mod folder called @DMAMissions - and it still doesnt work.... confused_o.gif I got rid of one of my mod folders I was using before, now this happens?

It loads - get's to 'Get Ready for Duty' and then it crashes to desktop with this error:

dmaerror.jpg

All I can say is W.T.F?

There is no laser designator in the armory. How can i designate targets for air support with laser guided bombs?