a-wing2.jpg

Hope you like it smile_o.gif

Hey i am new in the modeler scene ;)

Edit:

Ok now the textures are done , it looks like this now

a-wing3.jpg

a-wing4.jpg

a-wing5.jpg

Cool,, what class will it be,, it be great if it had a like a VTOL system as ive noticed most space/star wars released come in chopper class, which can be really slow and having to pitch/bank for speed (which is ok but not great).  Although i imagine the scripting for it must be a nghtmare..   Looks wonderful anyway  biggrin_o.gif

I think in Star wars are every ships VTOL wink_o.gif i never saw a Air craft carrier there wink_o.gif so i think it will start like the most others wink_o.gif

rock.gif? Eh crazy_o.gif did u read my comment or is it my rubbish english.

What i meant was, the recent Lambada Shuttle released for flashpoint was chopper class in flying method not a VTOL?

My english isn't perfect too  tounge_o.gif well i don't played the Lambda shuttle yet , only the X-Wing from from Cell7 and has made good work with the start from it , i think it was a chopper class but im not sure

Cool,, what class will it be,, it be great if it had a like a VTOL system as ive noticed most space/star wars released come in chopper class, which can be really slow and having to pitch/bank for speed (which is ok but not great). Although i imagine the scripting for it must be a nghtmare.. Looks wonderful anyway biggrin_o.gif

Surely you didn't try out Operation Sci-fi's Tie Fighter set, nor Philcommando's X-wing...

I'm not a starwars fan at all. It doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your work. Very nice work, i like the textures.  smile_o.gif

You did the textures in less then one hour? wow_o.gif

Hey Desert-Rat really nice work

where can we download your A-Wing??

It is not finished yet , it needs a config and i am searching for a startingscript like in the X Wing from Cell7 and then it is ready to go wink_o.gif

Any progress? If you have any difficulties with the addon, i could help you. wink_o.gif

Aww darn,the pictures dun show up for me,shame...I wanted to see how good and accurate ya A-wing was,is there a Y-wing yet on any star wars modification? All this SW stuff reminds me of playing Rouge Squadron 1-3,keep up da work! Hoping for an AT-ST chicken walker sometime perhaps wink_o.gif and definatly an AT-AT....oh btw,if you guys do manage to get those maybe an AT-PT?

KaRRiLLioN had released a A-Wing nd a Y-Wing already. Browse the official STAR WARS MOD thread, then you will find the link wink_o.gif