Sign in to follow this  
monty67t

G4tv E3 coverage starts tonight.

If you are fortunate enough to get G4tv, you might want to watch it tonight. They start their coverage of E3 @ 7pm EST. You never know what they are going to show and we might get lucky . . . SO SET YOUR TiVo!!!

More info HERE.

Monty

They would never dream of showing Flashpoint on that stupid channel. They'll just be drooling all over some stupid skate board game, GTA 12,Half Life, Unreal, ID crap, Battlefield 2, and anything with the words underground, hardcore, or extreme (or even xtreme) in it .

Keep in mind this is the same channel that ran a special entitled "the 10 most realistic wargames of all time." in which they gave the number one spot to Battlefield 1942 (I swear to god). They did actually put Flashpoint on the list though... at number 8 or 7 behind SOCOM navy seals and Medal of Honor.

They would never dream of showing Flashpoint on that stupid channel. They'll just be drooling all over some stupid skate board game, GTA 12,Half Life, Unreal, ID crap, Battlefield 2, and anything with the words underground, hardcore, or extreme (or even xtreme) in it .

Keep in mind this is the same channel that ran a special entitled "the 10 most realistic wargames of all time." in which they gave the number one spot to Battlefield 1942 (I swear to god). They did actually put Flashpoint on the list though... at number 8 or 7 behind SOCOM navy seals and Medal of Honor.

lol. xD

I remember that shit. haha.

Either way, they are going to be there and you are not. Maybe they will show it. While I agree with what you say above, G4 is still the only video game channel out there. So maybe instead of dogging them, we should just be glad we have something.

Monty

Well monty I'm not bashing or spitting venom at you. I'm just venting about G4.

I hate G4 because it's such a juvenile channel. They bought out merged with and finally destroyed TechTV. I use to like TechTV because they had computer programs and interesting science documentaries. They had a show called Future Fighting Machines that was kind of interesting. When G4 merged with them they scrapped everything but Robot Wars, and... well heck there is nothing left form TechTV except for reruns of Robot Wars in the morning.

Basically they didn't merge at all the just replaced TechTV (documentaries, technology like new cars and computers) with G4 (xtreme, hardcore, underground, battle grand half life theft doom vice andreas field 1942 ).

I think what really bugs me is their stupid show Xplay (I forgot that was a techtv show that did survive). When ever they review a game that isn't one of their darlings like HALO or GTA they make all these stupid sarcastic comments about them.

For the ones with no whereon TV to look up to try this:

GAMESPOT'S NONSTOP, FULL-BLAST VIDEO COVERAGE

Will begin in a little over 18 hours.

Though hoping for OFP's live show is hopeless i guess , though i hope that once OFP2 trailer is shown they put it on air like of those other games they are showing right now.

rock.gif Championship Manager 2, Day of the Tentacle, Transport Tycoon and Sim City 4 are more realistic wargames than Medal of Honor...so putting OFP behind MOH really sucks...

quite professional one might say biggrin_o.gif

in finland there's one crappy TV-show about games and I sent them feedback yesterday begging to at least walk by the BIS room but I highly doubt that they have any interest in OFP2.

they rated OFP:R 9/10 tho with only negative thing being "maybe too realistic"

Though hoping for OFP's live show is hopeless i guess , though i hope that once OFP2 trailer is shown they put it on air like of those other games they are showing right now.

I bet BIS has some über tech machines so they can air the trailer non-stop on every TV in poeple's homes wink_o.gif ruining my everyday session with "Bold And The Beautiful"!!!

Bet? Your on tounge_o.gif

..but really, how can anyone in their right minds.. nonono.. in their minds say thay BF1942 is ever realistic? Never mind most realistic game... crazy_o.gif

And that "Wow E3 is on tv" advert is.. ****ing beyond words crazy_o.gif

- Ben

I'm feeling like a f***ing n00b. What gonna happen on that site in 9 hours???

I'm feeling like a f***ing n00b. What gonna happen on that site in 9 hours???

They will air LIVE stuff which you could see on TV if some channels are showing it but basically you get to see the main parts of the events live if you will.

Dont know if BIS's unveiling of OFP2 is considered a big enough event by them blues.gif .

Bet? Your on tounge_o.gif

..but really, how can anyone in their right minds.. nonono.. in their minds say thay BF1942 is ever realistic? Never mind most realistic game... crazy_o.gif

And that "Wow E3 is on tv" advert is.. ****ing beyond words crazy_o.gif

- Ben

Someone who doesn't know what's actually realistic. You should atleast have been in the army to tell what's realistic or not. You can't learn that stuff anywhere else.

Oh $hit that sux. I dont go to school then. tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

I think that you got it wrong now. rock.gif

Or then that's some kind a deeper humour that my little mind isn't able to comprehend. Not at this hour atleast... It's 1am in Finland.

Same in Israel bro'!

Seriously, I go to school everyday. E3 takes place once a year. wink_o.gif

I would doubt that staying up to watch E3 would be worth it, unless you know that the channel is going to mention OFP2. I'd just wait for the next and check up on ofp.info or something. I'm sure someone will host a video if there is one.

Well monty I'm not bashing or spitting venom at you. I'm just venting about G4.

I hate G4 because it's such a juvenile channel. They bought out merged with and finally destroyed TechTV. I use to like TechTV because they had computer programs and interesting science documentaries. They had a show called Future Fighting Machines that was kind of interesting. When G4 merged with them they scrapped everything but Robot Wars, and... well heck there is nothing left form TechTV except for reruns of Robot Wars in the morning.

Basically they didn't merge at all the just replaced TechTV (documentaries, technology like new cars and computers) with G4 (xtreme, hardcore, underground, battle grand half life theft doom vice andreas field 1942 ).

I think what really bugs me is their stupid show Xplay (I forgot that was a techtv show that did survive). When ever they review a game that isn't one of their darlings like HALO or GTA they make all these stupid sarcastic comments about them.

I agree with you. I used to LOVE watching "The Screen Savers" with those two gentleman (one of them that older guy, can't remember his name), and since I stopped watching TechTV, I come back and find it to be called "G4" now instead of TechTV. I was like: "G4? WTF? Did Apple buy them out or something?" :P

Now I can't stand watching that damn channel, because they completely screwed it up. Now they've got two extremely nerdy kids as hosts of the screen savers that dont even know sh*t.

I do watch alittle X-Play now and then, simply because of Morgan Webb... biggrin_o.gif

Btw, did you see her when they were covering E3 today, with that black hair, tight dark jeans, etc and all.... DAMN!

I agree with you. I used to LOVE watching "The Screen Savers" with those two gentleman (one of them that older guy, can't remember his name).

I loved The Screen Savers too, I think the old guys name was Leo Laporte and the other guy was Patrick something.

i saw the crews(yellow t-whirts) and i can bet they won't have OFP on. they will be busy filming south and north hall's uber-sound and video overloads.

i saw the crews(yellow t-whirts) and i can bet they won't have OFP on. they will be busy filming south and north hall's uber-sound and video overloads.

Hmm do you live in LA ralph? have you managed to infiltrate E3? biggrin_o.gif .

Gamespot suck they havent managed to update their OFP2 section with pics not to mention OFP Xbox not even a mention single news item ... they all ignore it as if its a noneity , pricks.

Hmm do you live in LA ralph? have you managed to infiltrate E3? biggrin_o.gif .

Gamespot suck they havent managed to update their OFP2 section with pics not to mention OFP Xbox not even a mention single news item ... they all ignore it as if its a noneity , pricks.

I'm trying but they won't hear me, I have sent PMs and posted threads and...

I almost want to give up sad_o.gif

EDIT:

I even tried one of our newspapers, VG.

After a "few" mails they posted the pictures at a 'special picture' site. Nobody hardly visits there. sad_o.gif

I didn't even get a reply mad_o.gif

Maybe they only featured xbox opf stuff today, maybe they will show more interest when OPF2 is showned/demoed there, like Placebo said 1+1+1=3, they will dedicate each day to a diferent game, im sure things will change the next few days, atleast i hope so smile_o.gif .

Im still drooling over the first pics we first saw here.

Maybe they only featured xbox opf stuff today

Why should they have ceard? They haven't even changed the old release date yet! mad_o.gifsad_o.gif

They have no interrest in these games and I want to change that once and for all.

EDIT: They all want Battlefield 2 and thats weird, since OFP2 will give so much more.

No info, no customers.

Trust me the wont mention anything about Flashpoint or armed assault. They have a hard on for BF2, unreal, and the three new consoles. That's it. Nothing else matters to them.

Couple of quickies to save you guys a little time, we haven't seen G4 or Gamespot, of course we'd love to meet with them, point them in the direction of our meeting room (6941 Kentia Hall) and we'll do some talking smile_o.gif

One person we had the pleasure of meeting was Captain Maverick of Gameshout.com, I think we left an impression on each other for differing reasons wink_o.gif There should be something on their internet radio so listen out for that smile_o.gif