Sign in to follow this  
Cpt. FrostBite

OFP2 and "armed assault" - what's up?

more3new.jpg

look what someone found!

dont no if it goes in this thred or the other

Maybe just a text on the screen saying that the Hummer is waiting for rest of the squad to arrive. Or that the squad is waiting... who knows

Operation E3 siege

smile_o.gif Lads we've got a winner. =) Lets siege the E3 hall for more info on this Armed assualt and OFP2 crisis. crazy_o.gif Anyway I'm going nuts so I'll try not to look at this forum untill tomorrow.

E3 expo begins on 18th. wink_o.gif

WHY is everyone going on about OFP Xbox.. it has its own website.. Who would post OFP XBOX screens on a Flashpoint 2 Website thats just crazy and stupid lol

Operation E3 siege

smile_o.gif Lads we've got a winner. =) Lets siege the E3 hall for more info on this Armed assualt and OFP2 crisis. crazy_o.gif Anyway I'm going nuts so I'll try not to look at this forum untill tomorrow.

17 untill 20 may it is wink_o.gif 3 days

here's what i'm willing to guess. those nice looking screens are indeed the sequel to flashpoint, call it whatever you like, that's obviously what they are. in the others, you can plainly see ALL default OFP things, so they are either X box, with new solider models, or an update for our games. go figure, looks like we'll find out soon enough

Operation E3 siege

conference.gif

Operation E3 siege

That's four days - from 17th to 20th.

If AA is another expansion, where the hell is IL?

I'm 100% sure that AA isn't and expansion. They would have announced an expansion, also I doubt they'd (Codies or BIS) would release an expansion just before the sequel.

*I wish I worked in the gaming industry so I could go to E3 and sort out this mess.*

I'm sure that when Placebo is back from E3 he'll explain anything that isn't covered by then.

Operation E3 siege

That's four days - from 17th to 20th.

God, this OFP2 stuff mixed me up.... tounge_o.gif

tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif ; there is some sort of a man on the window ... hehe

man_on_window.jpg

anyone notice that the ofp2 webby has 4 channals, mad idea but prehaps chan 1 is for the xbox, chan2, is for a patch or upgrade for 1.96, and when e3 has finished prehaps chan 3 will be updated for ofp2? and chan4 will be hummm, not sure, just a idea

Smiley

"there is some sort of a man on the window ... hehe"

LOL

We know one of the civilians in ofp2(?)

Been waiting for this for a long time.Graet to see on BIS part that it cares for it's fans and is willing to give as the exclusive shots,they really took my breath,I haven't been this excited since when I stumbled upon the VBS1 shots before it's release and fought they were OFP2.So anyways I guess we can narrow it down to this options:

E3 Day 1

Operation Flashpoint XBOX Edition

E3 Day 2

Operation Flashpoint:Armed Assault(PC expansion pack to Operation Flashpoint GOTY

E3 Day 3

Operation Flashpoint 2

or

E3 Day 1

Operation Flashpoint:Armed Assault(XBOX)

E3 Day 2

Operation Flashpoint 2

E3 Day 3

Operation Flashpoint:Independance Lost

E3 Day 2

Operation Flashpoint:Armed Assault(PC expansion pack to Operation Flashpoint GOTY

Nah, the community has made a OFP 1.5 nearly.

I see no reason that BIS has worked there ass of for something like that.

E3 Day 2

Maybe to win over non ofp players so the hype meter rises for ofp2?

E3 Day 2

Maybe to win over non ofp players so the hype meter rises for ofp2?

Maybe, but I still dout it.

First of all why is everyone thinking of 3 days news release as 3 separate news? They could all be nothing more then continuation of one another. One thing is for sure they;ll show XBox OFP1 and the hopefully a video/screens for OFP2 and features thats it , why would anyone wanna waste their time in making a OFP2 for Xbox when they are making something inferior as OFP1 for it? It'll be like striking a hammer blow on your own toes.

There should be no OFP2 for XbOx it would be a waste imo of resources on the BIS team and useless, keep it for later first check what the public thinks of OFP1 on console games like these are gamble in an arcadish console market.

And why is everyone mixing VTV's channels with Xbox stuff? That site says its for OFP2 only for PC nowhere do i see a Xbox sign there. All those channels are for OFP2 thats it , everyone is fretting so much and has made their own versions of one game 3 times over crazy_o.gif .