Sign in to follow this  
Yssabem

OFP2 Shots on ofp.info!

Holy crap! I just got back from seeing the new Star Wars movie, I thought I was happy enough after seeing that but these screens have just made my day. The environments are absolutely stunning.

Hey does anyone know what's that "green thing" in the right corner of this pictures?

Looks like the back of a space ship or something to me....

OFP21.jpg

Original ofp.info picture LINK

I was wondering that too, looks like something off OFP1  tounge_o.gif

It`s a super hiper deadly weapon, used by invaders from other galaxy...

BIS team is really inspired by mr Lucas xmas_o.gif

I´ve seen other screens of that thing and i really don´t know what is it.

Perhaps a russian plane crashed? or a Predator spaceship with wrong camouflage? tounge_o.gif

Looks like the roof to an orthodox church or even a mosque.

Like BlackScorpion said it's the rear section of a crashed Sukhoi plane of the 'Flanker' series, you can see that it's a plane better in some of the screens on gamespot:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc....page=38

There you can clearly see the air intakes of the plane, and the red star of the Russian airforce on that thing (a wing or tail fin I guess) that has clipped through the walls of the mosque in a rather ugly fashion.

Saying this, it does look a lot like that Su-34 that Hudson, Pennywise and Silesian were making, that completely disappeared from the addonmaking radar a while back. Don't think it is though, just the same plane (an Su-34) probably.

Su-34 or Su-30 to be exact. Hard to tell which one, but certainly one of those 2. The size of the part refers to Su-34 but...

Su-34 or Su-30 to be exact. Hard to tell which one, but certainly one of those 2. The size of the part refers to Su-34 but...

No doubt about that. You may see that by checking the airframe where the airbrake stands.

The Su-30 has a two seater canopy and requires an bigger airframe on the back of the canopy. Same thing for the Su-34.

If we were able to see the entire "head" of the aircraft it would easy to tell.

i found 1 here!

<link removed, don't post "fun" content outside the website please>

biggrin_o.gif

oh and about that crashed plane. you can see it crashed into the building far off from here

Yes, it is Su-34. By looking at the position of the antenna looking thingy, you can define it can't be Su-30.

Looks like they are still using the same kind of ugly ass tracers sad_o.gif

pic..? rock.gif

pic..?  rock.gif

for me it is not ugly nor nice looking

IMO the tracers script have make it too ball like

pic..?  rock.gif

for me it is not ugly nor nice looking

IMO the tracers script have make it too ball like

early, alpha code anyone rock.gif . Plus pictures of tracers always look diferent from in motion gameplay or footage, i cant wait to see the first vids, this is gonna be so awsome biggrin_o.gif .

No problem, I will rent BIS my tracer addon. tounge_o.gif

Here is something I want BIS to see: calm down on the shine in Armor, Units, and Weapons, and put the blasted shine in the tracers. biggrin_o.gif

And where is our Infra Red and Ultra Violet range spectrum for sensing devices? smile_o.gif (like NVG's etc)

It isn't going to be anything from VBS. VBS is hardly a consumer product: it's a training tool, and it has a price to match. You don't see any of the companies that make industrial flight sims demoing things at E3 because it's a consumer show.

Actualy the M16A4's are clerarly the ones used in VBS, the soldier model could look like the latest VBS man model with the new lightning. And the Kevlar helmets are eggshall thin like in VBS.

STGN

there are no M16A4s in vbs, in the marine module they use A2s, Earl alsomade most of the weapons inc. the M16s and M4s

to quote myself:

There are no M16A4's in VBS1.

You are right bu there is a M16A2, a M4A1 and a SOPMOD M4A1, parts of these hare clearly to make OFP2's(or what it is) M16A4.

STGN

¨

STGN

Look at these screens... I didn't noticed them wow_o.gif

Some screens that look awesome!

Screen 1 (over 100kb)

Nice glare effect on the windows and the shadows work good aswell! And is that what I think it is? :P

Screen 2 (Over 100kb)

Same glare except now you can see an Huey from the USMC in the screen... Nice!!!

Screen 3 (Over 100kb)

Wow! What do I see here? That soldier looks so realstic... Is it me or can I see an more human emotion on the face? And it looks very real! Also can I see a script command thing there or a chat box?

Cool!

No problem, I will rent BIS my tracer addon.   tounge_o.gif  

Here is something I want BIS to see: calm down on the shine in Armor, Units, and Weapons, and put the blasted shine in the tracers.  biggrin_o.gif

And where is our Infra Red and Ultra Violet range spectrum for sensing devices?  smile_o.gif  (like NVG's etc)

thats what i talk about blues.gif

Look at these screens... I didn't noticed them wow_o.gif

Screen 1 (over 100kb)

Nice glare effect on the windows and the shadows work good aswell! And is that what I think it is? :P

Screen 2 (Over 100kb)

Same glare except now you can see an Huey from the USMC in the screen... Nice!!!

Screen 3 (Over 100kb)

Wow! What do I see here? That soldier looks so realstic... Is it me or can I see an more human emotion on the face? And it looks very real! Also can I see a script command thing there or a chat box?

Cool!

It's what you use to talk to Ai in the campaign or game mate wink_o.gif

Any way, this game is gonna rock, and I'm gonna get it the day its out in Aussie land wink_o.gif

Look at these screens... I didn't noticed them :O

Screen 1 (over 100kb)

Screen 2 (Over 100kb)

Screen 3 (Over 100kb)

Cool!

Kaitnieks,

do you have some more hiden pics under your bed or pillow? icon_rolleyes.gif

please share thumbs-up.gif

Look at these screens... I didn't noticed them :O

Screen 1 (over 100kb)

Screen 2 (Over 100kb)

Screen 3 (Over 100kb)

Cool!

Kaitnieks,

do you have some more hiden pics under your bed or pillow? icon_rolleyes.gif

please share thumbs-up.gif

maaaaaybe