Sign in to follow this  
Yssabem

OFP2 Shots on ofp.info!

Well those screens I released before are not OFP2, neather xbox... just compare all the screens we got so far.

I dont know what to think about it, but lets just wait till the E3, Hope we get some answers there! smile_o.gif

Maybe a expansion to update our old OFP1 Marss911 m8.

But it is XBox cause the screens that was posted months ago of the XBox version is updated to those new unit models.

If OFP2 for PC not comes out in 2006 maybe they release the Armed Assault as a expansion pack for PC.

For the moment i am just hating those dollish looking chucky the doll style faces!!!!  mad_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  sad_o.gif .

Please do something about them , change them.

It seems to me that the face is the same as VBS1 version maybe a little bit changed but look similiar to me.

And my opinion it looks good not dolly looking faces my thoughts it looks good wink_o.gif

I really do hope they change the faces & dump that shitty bumpmap. Then they should hire Sanctuary as their animator. smile_o.gif

For the moment i am just hating those dollish looking chucky the doll style faces!!!! mad_o.gifcrazy_o.gifsad_o.gif .

Please do something about them , change them.

It seems to me that the face is the same as VBS1 version maybe a little bit changed but look similiar to me.

And my opinion it looks good not dolly looking faces my thoughts it looks good wink_o.gif

Faces in VBS dont look so glossy at all the look ruggish. Hell i probably cant describe this accurately myself but the difference is there and i dont like it. It looks like Doom3 and i hate that glossy,roundish,dollish way they did to the faces.

Well those screens I released before are not OFP2, neather xbox... just compare all the screens we got so far.

I dont know what to think about it, but lets just wait till the E3, Hope we get some answers there! smile_o.gif

Maybe a expansion to update our old OFP1 Marss911 m8.

But it is XBox cause the screens that was posted months ago of the XBox version is updated to those new unit models.

If OFP2 for PC not comes out in 2006 maybe they release the Armed Assault as a expansion pack for PC.

Well this would be cool if so yes.... smile_o.gif Lets pray for the best then

... i don`t care about any kind face

as long as i think about mp GAME PLAY wow_o.gif

I really do hope they change the faces & dump that shitty bumpmap. Then they should hire Sanctuary as their animator. smile_o.gif

Whats the problem with the bumpmap?

I agree the faces r a bit glossy, but arent they all in this days?

It is beta wip (work in progress) and from a few pictures you cant say it looks doll like after tommorow at E3 they give more info, pictures and maybe a movie after that we can say how it looks.

Let's wait for high res pictures wink_o.gif

It is beta wip (work in progress) and from a few pictures you cant say it looks doll like after tommorow at E3 they give more info, pictures and maybe a movie after that we can say how it looks.

Let's wait for high res pictures wink_o.gif

Exactly... worse comes to worse we just dirty them up with face textures...

Hell in this entire thing I fail to see anything that isn't moddable.

u know what i think? CODIES make enemy in sight for 2006 with another team(not bis) and bis make armed assault(on their own) BUT WHO THE HELL MAKE OFP2? crazy_o.gifwink_o.gif

u know what i think? CODIES make enemy in sight for 2006 with another team(not bis) and bis make armed assault(on their own) BUT WHO THE HELL MAKE OFP2? crazy_o.gif  wink_o.gif

BIS has said in a interview they had 2 teams 1 working on XBox version and other team works on OFP2 so both are made by BIS wink_o.gif

i dont give a shit were there from. There from BIS, there new and there from a future devlopedment. That makes any OFP fan smile, and it made me miss a heart beat.

Plus there Alpha or beta shots. But with time all these thing will be fixed. We now BIS, they read the forums, they know we want good anims and good explosions. smile_o.gif

Not bad...but it´s too plastic for me, and the screens are real ofcourse.

I think ofp2 will be diffrent then ofp1 :X

in fact not a bad ideea with the oficial addons, every addon macker to send their addons to an oficial addon site wink_o.gif

I'm now confued, horny, and in love with these pics. And that jordon guy is allmost banned tounge_o.gif The mods now there stuff smile_o.gif

lol look at that jordans guys warning level :P

i now refuse to play there Chezchovakian mind games tounge_o.gif

lol look at that jordans guys warning level :P

We are cooperating with BIS on this internal investigation and can not and will not reveal any further details until further notice.