Sign in to follow this  
Yssabem

OFP2 Shots on ofp.info!

They look a little bit like the Enemy In Sight shots, but not enogh like them to be the same engine shirly?

Flashpoint Sequel Shots

Enemy In Sight Shots

EDIT: I've just seen that these were first posted in the "make your own OFP2 screenshots" thread. Maybe these aren't real after all...

Mods confirm?

At the Ofp2 screens you see some of the Ofp1 objects, and it looks like some from Vbs1 so it is OFP2 biggrin_o.gif

Maybe these aren't real after all...

Mods confirm?

How would the mods know rock.gif Some of us don't even know where the Czech Republic is (not me tounge_o.gif ) and remember, we're not BIS employees, so we're as much in the dark as you wink_o.gif

Well, maybe in grey twilight blues.gifxmas_o.giftounge_o.gif

nice... I hope they're real, but I'm not sure, where did you guys get them from lol. And theavonlady had the pictures earlier...

greetz

Ah sorry, i thought you might know. The images are originally on the www.falshpoint1985.com domain so i guess they must be real, or official mock-ups at least.

nice... I hope they're real, but I'm not sure, where did you guys get them from lol.

Look on the "Make your own OFP2 screenshots" thread, page 5, I think. First pic posted by BIS' Jordan Darek, with a BIS URL and an OFP2 E3 file name.

Quote[/b] ]And theavonlady had the pictures earlier...

Yeh! OFP.info - pfffft - bunch of wannabees! tounge_o.giftounge_o.giftounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

wink_o.gif

hihi, I'm gone printe the screen on a big poster and put them on the wall of my room ;)

Ok, at a first glance the screens may appear nice, but after closer (not that close tounge_o.gif ) examination I have come up with the following:

-The terrain is too flat (looks like a chessboard, a battlefield has bumps in it and other things that may offer) concealment)

-The setting looks to me like the same type as in OFP1 (looking at the buildingstyle and environment). Not necesarily a bad thing.

-The logo seems to have been put on in Paint (looks unprofessional, because in most cases the logo is hardly visible, and in one case there is no logo at all).

-The smoke in the picture with the plain with infantry, armor and the helicopter in it: the smokes seems to be too lineair (like in OFP1).

Sorry to say, but I had expected more from BIS, but it's still more than a year (most likely) until release, so there is more than enough time for further improvements... sad_o.gif

Looks quite nice, except for the lighting which seems to have a kindof "candyish" plastic look with almost no ambient light at all... The viewdistance doesn't seem that high either, I'd rather have a long viewdistance and a bit uglier graphics up close but maybe thats just the settings for the screenshots.

Ok, at a first glance the screens may appear nice, but after closer (not that close tounge_o.gif ) examination I have come up with the following:

-The terrain is too flat (looks like a chessboard, a battlefield has bumps in it and other things that may offer) concealment)

-The setting looks to me like the same type as in OFP1 (looking at the buildingstyle and environment). Not necesarily a bad thing.

-The logo seems to have been put on in Paint (looks unprofessional, because in most cases the logo is hardly visible, and in one case there is no logo at all).

-The smoke in the picture with the plain with infantry, armor and the helicopter in it: the smokes seems to be too lineair (like in OFP1).

Sorry to say, but I had expected more from BIS, but it's still more than a year (most likely) until release, so there is more than enough time for further improvements... sad_o.gif

1- What you are referring to is all just modelling and texturing work. If you don't like it, you can mod it.

2- With your remark, you are assuming there are no more game features than in OFP1. Who knows, this game might have a few revolutionary tricks up it's sleeve.

1- What you are referring to is all just modelling and texturing work. If you don't like it, you can mod it.

2- With your remark, you are assuming there are no more game features than in OFP1. Who knows, this game might have a few revolutionary tricks up it's sleeve.

Don't worry, there were many critics before OFP1 demo was out; after that they never spoke again :P

smile_o.gif Well the shadow is very well done. But who know how far they are done with the development.

The waiting is over!

Those screenshot are looking really good, looks like modern OFP for me, great!

MfG Lee thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

Agreed, although I would change the aiming anim, to be more lean over the weapon.

They look to be too upright right now.

Very nice I just hope that this game like OFP whont get me car sick like so meany others.

Interresting look at the M16A4 its the same as the one in VBS(not bad its the best(released) M16 model I have seen in a game yet).

It also looks to be Earls VBS SAW in that picture.

STGN

hi, we love u Suchei... WE LOVE U!!! i don't ENTER IN MY PANTS OF HIPPYNESS!!! OHHHH GOD!!! WE LOVE U!!! WE WANT A SON FROM U SUCHEI!!!. Let's cu

My prayers have been heard...

This has the style of ofp1 and the technical possibilities of the next generation ... imagine all the great addons with shaders wow_o.gif

Those pics looks fantastic - and OFP 2 is still a year away.

Can't wait for what E3 will bring us now biggrin_o.gif