Sign in to follow this  
aviel

Wizzywig's tomahawk Relesed!

The tomahawk mod's Tomahawk released for public!!

We, Wizzywig Raptorsaurus and Aviel (me)

Are proud to announce the release of the Tomahawk add-on, were in we spend almost one whole year of scripting modelling and researching, to give you the best experienced Tomahawk add-on ever in the OPF history, which contains the most features ever seen in one add-on.

Our leader, Wizzywig. will not post in this thread, because he was threatened unfairly by a realy Asocial mod leader who accused my leader for stealing someone’s model from another addon, wizzywig felt realy uncomfortable with the feeling he was flagged as a complete liar on the BI forum, so he decided to leave The forum without notice, he is staying now on the official Tomahawk mod forums if you want to speek to him.

stop talking Aviel, now were is the add-on?

Right here underneath, first of all i want you guys to know the incredible size; >34 MB< wow_o.gif remarkable Ey?

The download contains one map.

the download contains two folders, one for the Map, and one for the add-ons, and one for the Beta mission, what?... did I just said beta mission?... ok I admit, the full mission will contain a mega pack full of Super realistic battlegrounds what we currently are still working at.

we did include the other needed addons into the pack, so it will be really user friendly.

Screenshots?

ill post some later.

Grab it from our forums:

when you are at the forums, you must klick on DOWNLOADS in the nav bar, then you will find it.

klick me

Hope to see you at our forums.

Youres, The tomahawk Mod.

remember these from a long time ago. great that you guys were able to finish it smile_o.gif

we gotta register on forum to get it??

Not anymore.

234234.jpg

4523153985304582042734.jpg

And many more camera views, like Satcam, etc.. etc..

just to give you an idea.

tracking1.jpg

tracking2.jpg

tracking3.jpg

please come over to our new forums, and register tounge_o.gif !

we need some more members, becuse we trashed the old forum.

I got download and the mission and made a mod folder but ive foundthe mission is missing something to trigger the Tomahawk.

I appreciate the effort gone into this and cant wait to try it out fully in the future but please when you make the example missions can you use standard BIS units to avoid big downloads, as the PFLP troops often come with the groups error and its something im not after in my addons folder,, thx

looks great guys, nice work tomahawk mod, i'll get you guys a mirror up soon blues.gif

can u guys

tell us what addons we need

coz half the stuff in the mod addon folder i already had, instead of adding it on the mods addon folder, it would save space for the download

i tried it and its pretty good

but theres no read me on what i need to play it on my own missions

which scripts and files i need in the example mission

could u like give us a default map with only the needed scripts on desert island

thanks

You must use it with the mission it came with!!! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Mirror provided by OFP files ty smile_o.gif

Please note, in the zip are two folders!!! one for the addon, and one for the mission!!

to use the tomahawk in youre mission, you need some triggers from our mission!!! wink_o.gif

@hardrock

File Mirror courtesy OFPFiles.com smile_o.gif

Enjoy! xmas_o.gif

Very nice stuff guys! smile_o.gif

But we really need a readme both for players and mission editors.

You may eventually post is separately, just for the people (like me) who already downloaded the entire pack.

Again, good work!

oh yea guys!:

there is no read me as this is a undocumented version of the tomahawk mod, the full version will be the next version with the big boy mission and full documents!!!

questions?

All questions will be answered on our forum and not on BI.

our forums are reachablehere

We still have a B-52 that will launch tomahawks in progress.

it just needs texeture!

if you are intrested, please PM me!

very nice stuff, i notice great improvements over the early (last year) private beta version, thank very much.

I have just one gripe, the nuke explosion will freeze my pc to 1 fps for a looong time...btw out of curiosity: whats the damage range on the nuke? seems to me it might be realistic but in terms of gameplay, considering the size of OFP islands its practically unusable...

very nice stuff, i notice great improvements over the early (last year) private beta version, thank very much.

I have just one gripe, the nuke explosion will freeze my pc to 1 fps for a looong time...btw out of curiosity: whats the damage range on the nuke? seems to me it might be realistic but in terms of gameplay, considering the size of OFP islands its practically unusable...

Please ask youre question at our forums!~

well be happy to anwser it as soon as possible.

go to here:

http://wizzywig.kaos-squad.org/Forum/