Sign in to follow this  
silent wings

LORD OF THE RINGS

Well, thought I would add my view on the LOTR movie.

It is indeed the mightiest movie I have ever seen. I have only seen it once on cinema yet, but will make sure to see it some more times before it dissappears from the cinemas, which I think takes some time still -maybe when the next movie comes?

But my main impression was that it felt like a 3 hour long trailer for the book -The fellowship of the ring...

And futhermore I just can't understand how the people deciding age limits on movies think when they put 11 years on this movie and 15 on much less violent and scary movies here in Sweden. Not that I dont think 11 year olds can handle it, but its very inconsistent. I know of 'adults' having nightmares after seing it...

Sean Austin was in memphis belle? i dont remember him... who did he play?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Jan. 17 2002,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U forgot to mention Viggo Mortensen and  John Rhys-Davies<span id='postcolor'>

Have you seen "American Yakuza", starring Mortensen? You can get it cheap on DVD, not bad either.

Hidden