Sign in to follow this  
silent wings

LORD OF THE RINGS

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 17 2002,01:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm just pleased that it shows off the beauty of my country.....New Zealand smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was thinking they made the greates part of the film in Finland? Am I wrong?<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif Yes you are wrong.

yeah reckon i have to read the books now had them for two years but never got round to it

Wasn't sean been the guy in ronin who threw up and was ridiculed by deniro?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OBiJuan @ Jan. 16 2002,23:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wasn't sean been the guy in ronin who threw up and was ridiculed by deniro?<span id='postcolor'>

LOL yeah he was, finally saw Ronin at Christmas, not a bad film smile.gif

Ronin is one my all time favorites. I believe 2nd or 3rd dvd I bought. Around matrix and heat.

If I remember right, bean was also in acuvue contact lens commercials.

find them and destroy them - the matrix

the ring must be destroyed - lord of the rings

agent smith says destroyed in EXACTLY thwe same way in both films and its soooooooooooooo cool.

Whoops i threw it into the lava. oh well shit happens

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 17 2002,18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whoops i threw it into the lava. oh well shit happens<span id='postcolor'>

*jumps at the ring Matrix style catching it in mid-air, walks on the walls out of the Vulcano and puts the ring on get's invisible and runs into the dutch mountains tounge.gif *

*Transforms into a transformer and uses infa red camera to see nobby*

tune in next time

silent wings,who started this thread,utilises many of his secret nuclear warheads and destroys the dutch mountains(?!) but because the ring is indestructible,except for the lava,he takes the ring and rules the world for ever, outlawing all guys who look better thean him and all fat/ugly women.

DUDE, you just destroyed your grannies house and took her wedding ring!

and since you don't know where the Dutch mountains are... i'm safe tounge.gif

now back to the cave with "my precious"

oh yeah, i have powers of "the mighty" you cannot beat me, new age forum d00d

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 19 2002,11:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why thank you<span id='postcolor'>

Nobby was talking to the ring when he suddenly heard "why thank you" he put on the ring and ran away matrix style, buh bye

at last, the ring is mine all mine, now i can sit here all day and look at it... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

oh crap

*throws dumblooking ring in his trahcan*