Sign in to follow this  
silent wings

LORD OF THE RINGS

i think it is quite possibly the best film ever!!although i was slightly distracted by my now ex gf.

Probably my fave film ever, its incredibly close to the book and the action is unbelievable.

Quite a few stars in the film too smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Jan. 15 2002,16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Probably my fave film ever, its incredibly close to the book and the action is unbelievable.

Quite a few stars in the film too smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

name 4 tounge.gif

Sean Been, Elijah Wood, Liv Tyler, and the bad guy from the Matrix (Mr Smith)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Jan. 15 2002,17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sean Been, Elijah Wood, Liv Tyler, and the bad guy from the Matrix (Mr Smith)<span id='postcolor'>

I know 2 biggrin.gif

and Mr matrix plays a good elf smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 15 2002,17:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who the hell is Sean Been?<span id='postcolor'>

The bad d00d in goldeneye and sharpe

Sean Bean or Been is an excellent actor. Starred in a period war drama called Sharpe, was also the baddy in Goldeneye, and has been in plenty of british films (was Andy McNabb in Bravo Two Zero)

When saturday comes etc

Haven't seen the movie yet, but definately want to witness in in a cinema, instead of video or pc. I haven't heared a negative comment on the movie yet, and it took over the number one position at IMDB from "The Godfather", so this promisses to be something great!

Forgot to mention Christopher Lee, and the man who play bilbo (hes been in a lot of things) and i think the actor that plays Samwise was in the film "California Man"

I think the guy who palys Gandalf is qutie famous too though i may be mistaken.

I'm loathe to admit to being a fan of Sean Bean, with him being a Sheffield United fan and all.....

Useless trivia for you, Sean has a "100% Blade" tattoo on his arm, when he was in "Lady Chatterly's Lover" they digitally covered the tattoo for his nude scene smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Jan. 15 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Forgot to mention Christopher Lee, and the man who play bilbo (hes been in a lot of things) and i think the actor that plays Samwise was in the film "California Man"

I think the guy who palys Gandalf is qutie famous too though i may be mistaken.<span id='postcolor'>

it's Christopher Lee and he is/was quite famous

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Jan. 15 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Forgot to mention Christopher Lee, and the man who play bilbo (hes been in a lot of things) and i think the actor that plays Samwise was in the film "California Man"

I think the guy who palys Gandalf is qutie famous too though i may be mistaken.<span id='postcolor'>

Samwise=Sean Astin (Memphis Belle, Goonies)

Gandalf= Sir Ian McKellan (Richard III, Gods and Monsters, Love And Death on Long Island)

I'm here to help! smile.gif

I'm just pleased that it shows off the beauty of my country.....New Zealand smile.gif

The film looked great, with huge great battle scenes. But it sucks because when you really get into the movie,................BANG .. black screen with the credits. Eat sh*t, and wait another year. What the h*ll. Crap on this. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Gorrrrrrrrrrrgi

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm just pleased that it shows off the beauty of my country.....New Zealand smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was thinking they made the greates part of the film in Finland? Am I wrong?

well, actually, the most of the movie was made in holland, you know the Dutch mountains and err stuff biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobbie @ Jan. 16 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, actually, the most of the movie was made in holland, you know the Dutch mountains and err stuff biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And the "orks" are pretty much already there! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 16 2002,16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, actually, the most of the movie was made in holland, you know the Dutch mountains and err stuff biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And the "orks" are pretty much already there!   biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no we had to import those from Switzerland tounge.gif So there biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobbie @ Jan. 15 2002,18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Forgot to mention Christopher Lee, and the man who play bilbo (hes been in a lot of things) and i think the actor that plays Samwise was in the film "California Man"

it's Christopher Lee and he is/was quite famous<span id='postcolor'>

My bad, Christopher lee is that saruman d00d