Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Do you like Giants

Giants i one of the most underestimated games ever. It is a great game with lots of humor. Thanks to interplay, planetmoon studios couldn't make the game as they would like it to be as interplay rushed the game to the stores. there it was, buggy as hell but still great. Thanks to the latest patches it is very good playable and multiplayer is the best.

snap41.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Jan. 15 2002,15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are you scared of Kabuto, or did't you like the tits of Delphi?<span id='postcolor'>

I think that "thingy" you call delphi is too scary tounge.gif that's why i voted no tounge.gif

maarja mijn stem telt eigenlijk toch niet biggrin.gif

It was shallow and simple and too small but it was solid fun. Not too many games that I have enjoyed so solidly since MDK.

Giant (racing) bikes are pretty cool indeed, but not cheap!

Anyway, you talk about your louzy Giant game that nobody knows, while I am talking about my GOTHIC game that nobody heard off (even though it is one of the best adventure after Baldurs Gate II). So either both our games suck or they are only promoted nationally and not internationally. confused.gif

I have and i like it. But it could have been bettter.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DVII @ Jan. 15 2002,20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have and i like it. But it could have been bettter.<span id='postcolor'>

bettttttter? biggrin.gif Man, you think to much of tits tits tits tits tits (is this gonna be xxxxxed)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 15 2002,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have and i like it. But it could have been bettter.<span id='postcolor'>

bettttttter?  biggrin.gif Man, you think to much of tits tits tits tits tits (is this gonna be xxxxxed)<span id='postcolor'>

Shit!! How did you find out so fast?

PS her ass looks nice. Enough reason to fail a level! wink.gif

I really enjoyed Giants a bunch of cockney Space marines doing good. The jokes were really funny in it. The graphics kicked ass one of the best games I played last year excluding OFP.

Actually it did. I found that the dialoges were very funny.

Another game is Sacrifice from Shiny entertainment. The engine was the same as Giants. Also this game has lots of humor.

En waarom vindt jij Delphi eng, Nobbie? Ze heeft toch lekkere tieten en een strak kontje..... tounge.gif

gorgi

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Jan. 16 2002,08:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually it did. I found that the dialoges were very funny.

Another game is Sacrifice from Shiny entertainment. The engine was the same as Giants. Also this game has lots of humor.

En waarom vindt jij Delphi eng, Nobbie? Ze heeft toch lekkere tieten en een strak kontje..... tounge.gif

gorgi<span id='postcolor'>

hebben wij het over dezelfde Delphi? tounge.gif

OMG that's the most faul thing i've ever seen...

oke niet het vieste wat ik ooit zag maar niet echt errm... leuk om te zien heh? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobbie @ Jan. 16 2002,15:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMG that's the most faul thing i've ever seen...

oke niet het vieste wat ik ooit zag maar niet echt errm... leuk om te zien heh? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Is je broek nog groot genoeg Nobby? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DVII @ Jan. 16 2002,18:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMG that's the most faul thing i've ever seen...

oke niet het vieste wat ik ooit zag maar niet echt errm... leuk om te zien heh? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Is je broek nog groot genoeg Nobby?  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ik draag nooit een broek, ik draag luiers confused.gif dat weet je tounge.gif