Sign in to follow this  
Gadger

World Hockey Championships

The World Cup is every 4 years. Finland won it last September. So every 2 years is a big event. Lets hope the NHL plays in Italy in 06.

But this World Championship is every year. Its seems alot of Countries decided to go alot younger this time around.

Im for Canada all the way. But it is gonna be a battle for whoever wins the Gold. There is no clear cut favorite here.

Looks as though Canada in final, 3-0 to the good against Russia after first period.

4-3 Canada, awesome game to watch as a neutral.

team Canada will take GOLD now rest assured biggrin_o.gif

2nd period is over and it's 1-1 between Sweden and Czech Republic. It's a great game smile_o.gif

Canada only played for 20 min. today. They better show up for thewhole game tomorrow.

2-1 Czechs now.

Man, its great to see some good hockey

smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

3rd period over, 2-2, great game, me like. Sudden death soon.

Congratulations. Great game.

great game

This particular match is just a testament of how good hockey is, and how good it is to watch. All the skill and flair of football coupled with the agression of rugby, awesome.

I wish football would play music to pump up the fans in the same way hockey does when the puck is dead. Ahhh I wish I was there. sad_o.gif

great game

This particular match is just a testament of how good hockey is, and how good it is to watch. All the skill and flair of football coupled with the agression of rugby, awesome.

Amen, well put.

Tough luck Sweden, hold your heads high, you played a great tournement.

Canada vs Czechs should be a great one.

I think Canada played well enough to beat most teams but I dont think we played like world champions this year.

Good job Czechs on winning it.  smile_o.gif

EDIT: Closing your hand on the puck and throwing it over the boards should be a penalty btw. tounge_o.gif

Czech! Wooohoooo! biggrin_o.gif

Nice game by Russia too. Absolutely awesome hockey.

Quote[/b] ]yay canada got owned

Um...I wouldnt say that.

We had the puck for most of the game. We played badly, you guys didnt play much better...we just didnt score.

Um...I wouldnt say that.

We had the puck for most of the game. We played badly, you guys didnt play much better...we just didnt score.

yeah but I'm drunk so don't take me serious ;)

yay canada got owned smile_o.gif

sorry it's just my czech blood going crazy

Cheers to Czech fans, except this guy. Its not cool to gloat. Canada is still the Olympic Gold holder, as well as World Cup Gold holder.

The Czechs played a very good defensive game. Canada had a hard time getting to the net. The Czechs deserve credit. And you did it without that Hasek crybaby to boot. biggrin_o.gif

crazy_o.gif Damn wheres Todd Bertuzzi when you need him? crazy_o.gif LOL

woooohooooo yeah 3-0, very nice game. Here in cz will be lot of celebrations...and beer :P

Anyway I dont like Smyth´s demeanour in last seconds. He can´t lose or what?

KDO NESKACE NENI CECH ... HOP .. HOP .. HOP ..!!!

ceska_vlajka.gif

We are the champions of the world !!!

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

fighter

blues.gif

3009.jpg

My first born will be Jaromir, whether its male or female!  biggrin_o.gif

Vukoun was MVP of the tournament for sure. It's a pitty the goal minders don't get the same attention as outfield players.

Um...I wouldnt say that.

That´s qiute easy-we had good defense and the best goalie, that´s the reason why Canada cant´s score all the time.

anyway Canada played good hockey. It was interesting hockey, but not so mutch like cz-swe.