Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

looking very impressive as always smile_o.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>GALAXY AT WAR - APRIL TRAILER released</span>

gaw0406trailer_00s.jpg

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>I have just released the Galaxy At War - April Trailer. It shows you a lot of new addons. Its a preview of about 4:20 minutes of action sequences !!!

You can download it in our forum.</span>

gaw0406trailer_01s.jpggaw0406trailer_02s.jpggaw0406trailer_08s.jpg

gaw0406trailer_10s.jpggaw0406trailer_09s.jpg

The video is incredible, congratulations! Very cinematic, the addons look really really good. Im very excited about the upcoming releases!

i love both the GAW movies.. and i love the monster "RAWR!" whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif great work

Amazing trailer! The addons all look great.

Just a little question, do the turrets on the clone trooper gunship (sorry I forgot name) actually work? Or are they just cargo posistions because of the OFP engine limitations?

I first looked at it and saw those missles firing, and then the turret looked like it spun later. I'm not sure if your doing two different versions, but it looked really great.

Amazing trailer, interesting to see the different addons from the various episodes. What's really interesting is the animations/scripting for the Rancor, lightsabers, and AT-ST! Really awesome work guys!

Who's the badass looking black clone/storm trooper? thumbs-up.gif

I'm not up to date on my star wars.

As far as i can tell its a Clone Trooper Pilot, and the picture is just black and white smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Holy damn. icon14.gif

GAW has already done an incredible work, making our imagination and desires storming inlove.gif

These last shots, as the trailer, are unbelievable. I'm eager to see how air combat works in space.

Thx people smile_o.gif and a great THANKS to SPQR !!! wink_o.gif

@CanadianTerror: Its a Phase I Clone Pilot with a fictional TIE Pilot color sheme designed by me

@para-trooper: nope, a Phase I Clone Pilot looks different, especially the armor is the same like a regular clone trooper armor biggrin_o.gif but this armor (its rather a suite) is very different from the Phase I and II clone armor

In an upcoming trailer you will see many many details of the Clones Pack, Tatooine and the space battles !!!!

The next release will be the ALLIANCE PACK and the TIE PACK VOLUME III this month wink_o.gif

Wow, Id poked around some of the stuff for this mod before, never saw this thread, great work, darnit if I wasnt working on a project rightr now this would motivate me to make a mission with some of this stuff, I mean good greif, it looks like SWG on steriods lol, I always dislike SWG cause basically nothing ever happened, it got so boring, with the ofp engine what couldnt you make happen? Really neat, great work thumbs-up.gif

When are the clone troopers being releished? And the vehicles from the droid army as well as the droid fighter from episode 1. Are they being relished

hmmm....IMO this is the only reason I'm keeping OFP installed on my hard drive untill AA... Any chance of a teaser Beta release? I can only check ofp.info so many times a day waiting for this...

Incredible job...giving me a reason not to play SWG

Heh, OFP gives me reason not to play Star Wars, Warhammer, any military game or anything for that matter biggrin_o.gif. BIS games are the only games/sims my HD will accept thumbs-up.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>GALAXY AT WAR</span> - <span style='color:darkgreen'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>ACACYN</span> - <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Alien VS Clone</span></span>

In our offical Galaxy At War forum i have released a video made by me called AVC. It features 19 minutes of suspense and action and contains lots of GAW addons and other cool stuff :DBut its not a trailer or something, its just a movie wink_o.gif

You can watch it here

GAW-Dez-3s.jpgGAW-Dez-8s.jpg

GAW-Dez-5s.jpgGAW-Dez-6s.jpg

A movie it s cool but we all wait for the release!!!

Please, please, please!!!!