Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

I cant give you nice pics yet, but here is a small (and very quick created) preview of my self-invented "TIE Revenger" wink_o.gif

aca_tie_3_prev01s.jpg

Enlarge Picture

The amount of the new TIEs ( especially of the self-invented TIEs) will be<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>HUGE</span>.

There will be 13 new official TIEs and more than 13 new inofficial Twin-Ion-Engine Starships wink_o.gif

Veeeery merry christmas! wow_o.gif

Ac, I hope you don't simply create ties "just for the sake of more ties" , wouln't want to end up flying thesame config with a different model wink_o.gif .

Several TIE variations have a very similiar flight handling. A TIE Bomber is similiar to a TIE Interdictor etc. a TIE Interceptor like a TIE Revenger II

Each craft has some specific flight handling settings, but the differences between a bomber and a fighter are bigger than between different fighter models wink_o.gif

but before all that, acacyn will finish his:

clone pack

IFT-X

V-21 raptor or something

Clone Turbo tank

Torrent starfighter

rofl.gif  rofl.gif

May I suggest making the Tie Boarder? It is like a tie bomber but the bomb pod holds men instead of bombs.

Edit:

See Wolfy's Post

apparently the Tie Boarder only carried 4 stormtroopers. it was designed to be used in episode IV but they didnt in the end and used the design for the tie bombers in episode V. heres some specs i found about it:

Tie Boarder

Very good work, really love the addons! smile_o.gif

any news acacyn?

maybe a release date or something inlove.gif ?

Happy new year to everyone!

Unfortunately no news yet confused_o.gif But i will post pics & infos soon.

Unfortunately no news yet confused_o.gif But i will post pics & infos soon.

Ac, care to confirm you recieved my PM / comment on it? huh.gif .

Yepp, smile_o.gif indeed a promising space concept, the GAW team already discuss about it. At the moment its actually the onliest space concept we have, SpecOp9 hasnt told us anything about his....

I will contact you as soon as all GAW members have took a look at it (most of us are busy in the last days). wink_o.gif

cant wait for this to be released i really want to play this mods and as soon as the wh40k realese ther stuff im am going to make a starwars vs warhammer misshion that will be fun led aganst lasers

hmm, i dont like the idea, arent these both two different universes? tounge2.gif

PS: the space concept on your side sounds fantastic inlove.gif

GAWBOG2.jpg

I proudly present you the <span style='color:blue'>GALAXY AT WAR</span>- <span style='color:darkred'>BATTLE OF GEONOSIS</span>Megatrailer !!!

It has a length of exactly 12:44 minutes of electrifying videos and ingame action.

Feel Operation Flashpoint like you havnt felt it before.

Download GALAXY AT WAR - BATTLE OF GEONOSIS TRAILER here

ENJOY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay.gif

GAWBOGdf04.jpg

GAWBOG02.jpg

GAWBOG08.jpg

realy good job men !!

i stay tuned for realese wink_o.gif to see that in my comp

I've seen the video, well GAW team, it's trrrrremendouuus yay.gif

I was pretty astonished after seeing on your forum all the clone units that will be available (and else thumbs-up.gif )

Just one thing : I rather see the droids unable to crouch or hit the ground, but always standing up (setposunit or setunitpos, I never remember rofl.gif )