Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

Do you mean Temuera`s head? Well, i havnt good pictures of him to use as textures. It wouldnt look good, so im sure there wont be any units without helmets. wink_o.gif

i can´t wait to play with your clones!!! pistols.gif

BTW check your PMs. You might find something useful there tounge2.gif

crazy_o.gif

lol i think he's asking for decapitated clones

No no, this effect wont be there wink_o.gif But i will add some dead clone bodies wink_o.gif

@hmmwv: hmm, i havnt received a pm yet wink_o.gif

No I dont want decapitated clones. biggrin_o.gif

I just figured that scorch marks from blasters would look cool on dead clones. Thats all.

But yep, that would make the pack too big with all the extra texture files. It was just a thought.

Realy nice pics as allways... I can't wait to play with your stuff... But I have a strange feeling that my computer wont have as fun as Im having.

NEWS:

The <span style='color:green'>Clones Pack </span>will be released together with the Galaxy At War - Battle Of Geonosis Campaign. We hope to release it even this year.

Im gratefull to Ruppertle because he let me create all Stormtrooper of Ep IV-VI, although he has already created some. So in near future you will see those imperial guys by me too. Or maybe even in the Clones Pack already??wink_o.gif?...

@Carlen: Dont worry. If my low system can handle several Clone Squads, than every other pc wont have a problem to play with them biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Better then the ARC-170?

I'll believe it when i see it! thumbs-up.gif

thx wink_o.gif Yes, much more better than the ARC-170 wink_o.gif

Here is a small (and some days old) video which shows you the (untextured) V-19 ingame. You also get a small preview of the GUI wink_o.gif

V-19 Preview Video

Im working on several different Wall and Tower variants for the <span style='color:blue'>Great Army of the Republic</span>.

Here is a preview of a Small AP (Anti-Person) Tower of the Republic. Note the similiarity between this and the laserturret which has been used by the Alliance during the Battle Of Hoth wink_o.gif (there are some transition elements)

aca_co_small_ap_tower_s.jpg

Click here to enlarge the picture

For more informations about the other buildings check the GAW OFP.INFO Forum.

Looking like it's supposed to: great smile_o.gif .

I have developed my own concept for "space" in OFP. i'll contact you or Specop (or Philcommando) tomorrow smile_o.gif .

EDIT: just one thing: If you can spare it: some snow textures on the concrete base of the structure wink_o.gif .

thx wink_o.gif

Of course there will be some different texture variations on it with different ambience/weather influences. This is a neutral version of the small ap tower. There will be a geonosis and a snow version. Maybe even a jungle variant wink_o.gif

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>VISIT OUR NEW FORUM</span></span>

(the actual forum is down, please use the new forum. If its down too (unprobably) use the gaw ofp.info forum wink_o.gif )

Sorry couldnt find the link to your forum rofl.gif Great looking stuff cant wait....mmmm republic gunship

tiepackvolumeIII.jpg

My next release will be the TIE Pack Volume III.

It will be released together with Cell7`s Alliance Pack.

------------------------------------------------------ OVERVIEW TIE Pack Volume I + II

TIE Advanced

TIE Assassin

TIE Bomber

TIE Defender

TIE Droid

TIE Experimental M-I

TIE Fighter

TIE Heavy Bomber

TIE Interceptor

TIE Interdictor

TIE Raptor

TIE Raptor Droid

TIE Scimitar

------------------------------------------------------ TIE PACK VOLUME III

TIE Aggressor

TIE Assault

TIE Avenger

TIE Experimental M-II

TIE Experimental M-III

TIE Ground Targeting

TIE Hunter

TIE Lander

TIE Nssis Class Clawcraft

TIE Phantom

TIE Scout

TIE Sentinel

TIE Shuttle

TIE Vanguard

-> And some SELF INVENTED TIE variations

So there will be more than 27 TIEs !!!!!!!

---------------------------

I will also release a TIE Pilot together with the TIE Pack Volume III

Awesome news! I've still been looking at the screens posted for the dropship, GUI, and other features of the mod and it's looking superb as always. It's a good thing that you're very organized in having all the necessary separate groups since you're going to be releasing quite a few addons at once with the fighter pack and eventually the clone pack. Keep up the great work Acacyn!

I will show you some pics of the jungle and geonosis variant today ! They are already finished, but im able to take pics in about two hours. wink_o.gif

BTW: <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>At ALL GALAXY AT WAR fans</span></span>

Take a look at our new forum. Check out every section, especially the PICTURES section.

You will find lots and lots of unofficial GAW screenshots !!!! welcome.gif

GALAXY AT WAR FORUM

@Newsposters: Those pics are not for public preview, please dont make any direct links or post articles about them. All official pictures have a GAW Bar ! smile_o.gif  wink_o.gif Thanks for your understanding