Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

I have 256 MB DDR ram. But the FPS with CLones is exactly the same as with regular OFP units.

rebel forces?

What do you men with rebel forces? The Rebells of the Alliance?

->No smile_o.gif

An enemy which the Clones can fight?

->YES

killer tobias aka Ruppertle from the GAW mod is creating battledroids. tounge2.gif

Look in the Star Wars thread in the ofp.info forums. There are a lot of pictures of the new battledroids wink_o.gif

aca_contest01.jpg

more pics soon.

All these screens are of EPIII clones, are you making EPII clones at all?

I can't wait for this pack. Excellent work on the Tie pack aswell Acacyn. I have a few questions/suggestions/requests. Do you have any screenshots of the scout trooper? The clone at the right end of your sig. If you ever update the Tie pack could you modify all bomber varients to allow for the dropping of multiple bombs in quick succession? 1 bomb every 500m is a bit of a let down. Would you consider modifying the speederbike released years ago to carry a passanger and mount lasers on it? or if you're considering making a new model then how about Darth Mauls Swoopbike from ep. 1. Keep up the good work (all GAW members) I will make a modified CCE mission when these troops are available.

Cap.

wasnt it karrilion who released an updated speederbike? i remember a link on these forums a few months back, i searched it but i cant find it.

@C4P741N: Thanks mate. I hope to meet all expectations of the community smile_o.gif

Do you have any screenshots of the scout trooper? The clone at the right end of your sig. .

Yes i have some pictures of him. (he is very similiar to the EpVI Scout trooper, except the suite and the camo wink_o.gif )

If you ever update the Tie pack could you modify all bomber varients to allow for the dropping of multiple bombs in quick succession? 1 bomb every 500m is a bit of a let down.

Yes thanks for the sugggestion. The fixed version of the TIE PACK VOLUME II i will release together with the remodelled LAMBDA CLASS SHUTTLE. And i also will add a new TIE smile_o.gif

Would you consider modifying the speederbike released years ago to carry a passanger and mount lasers on it?

Yepp, i could modify the speederbike by Sebastian Müller aswell. I will see what i can do wink_o.gif

or if you're considering making a new model then how about Darth Mauls Swoopbike from ep. 1.

Cell7 is already working on it.

@Bonko the Sane: You can find the Speederbike by Sebastian Müller here.

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>EDIT</span>:

Do someone know a tool with that i can record videos (avi/mpg/...) during i play OFP?

This may have been already asked, so please forgive me. But if not, will the blasters/guns have bullet drop like that of the old stormtrooper addons? Or will they shoot straight to the target without the need to compensate for elevation?

It all looks very nice btw smile_o.gif

Can't wait for your non SW addons you made.

Hm, what do you exactly mean? The weapons are like the HK, because as you had seen in the movies (AOTC) the weapons like DC-15 have almost no dispersion, so its actually easy to aim. smile_o.gif

Have i answered your question? wink_o.gif

BTW: I try to add a HUD and other special features (so there will probably be a new data-pbo and data3d.pbo).

Woo! Looks fantastic Acacyn, can't wait for these guys! And the HUD idea sounds very interesting too... thumbs-up.gif

BTW: I try to add a HUD and other special features (so there will probably be a new data-pbo and data3d.pbo).

you mean the GUI? cuz that is changed via the resource.cpp not data/data3d files. i mean yea u can do it.. but thats 300 megs of unessacary downloading

What is GUI? And there will probably be a installer like in the sky packs etc. so just the needed files will be there if im going to add those special things. smile_o.gif

A GUI is a different set up for the main menu. For example, the way the Y2K3 options such as "Single Player" and "Mission Editor" are in different places than the original Flashpoint, is because Pappy changed the GUI.

Hi..

Tool for ingame-video:  FRAPS

wink_o.gif

Thank you very much! But this tool is just shareware and it decreases the performance really much. IS there another good tool? wink_o.gif

@[CAS]Daniel: Thanks for the informations!!! smile_o.gif

The full version of Fraps is the best game screen recorder that you´ll find.

Yes; you have to purchase the full version. Sadly this is not freeware sad_o.gif

Yep, that answers my question!

I like lasers that shoot straight. I could be wrong but I don't believe lasers should be affected by gravity like a normal OFP bullet. I would think you should be able to pop heads at what ever range the weapons optics allow.