Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

I dont know how to thank you for those textures and pics! I would be happy if you would upload the other textures of the different colored clones

I'm uploading them now, it's a pretty big file... 15 MB crazy_o.gif

I know that wildo is a reliable buddy in hosting my pictures, but i really would like it to host my pictures (news pictures of my clones pack, to keep you updated) on my own webpage.

So does anybody know where i can get an own webpage for free? with at least 10 MB memory to upload pics?

acacyn i can provide that for you smile_o.gif

and i recieved the other few pictures you sent a while ago but didnt see them on my email crazy_o.gif so ill post them soon once ive done some things smile_o.gif

Wildo

Beautiful TIE pack!  I've made some dogfighting missions which use the TIE-pack, the Naboo N1, Cell 7's X-Wing and Martin's giant robot mech.

Basically since there aren't enough addons to do only Star Wars or any other Sci-Fi show, I made a Sci-Fi addons pack for my server to which I'm adding anything good.  So far, good Sci-Fi addons have been few and far between.

In order to make everything somewhat proportionate, however, I've had to adjust the configs since some of the weapons are preposterously overpowered.

BTW, is it possible to extract models and textures from X-Wing Alliance?  There's a site named http://www.xwaupgrade.com and they have posted replacements for all of the original models/textures and those things look GREAT.  I've been playing through the campaign again, and it's like a new game with all of those player-made upgrades.  The upgrades come as .opt files which, I believe are 3Dmax or some sort of modelling prog.

Also, http://www.darksaber.gaylenol.com/ has a lot of new and updated models.  I think this guy is responsible for a lot of the stuff on xwaupgrade.com.  He's already made a lot of the new episode 1-3 stuff.  Look here:

http://www.darksaber.gaylenol.com/craftprequel.htm

If there's any way to export this stuff and import it to OFP, it'd be great.  I love XWA, but unfortunately it's unplayable in MP now because it can't negotioate firewalls, and I've been dying for some good MP dogfights.

OFP isn't the best when it comes to dogfighting, but with the DM and CTF and coop I've made with aca's fighters it's been a load of fun.  We DO need some more rebel ships, and some ground units.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

@SpecOp9: The textures are wonderfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks thanks thanks

I have already finished almost the whole helmet of an Episode 2 Clone Trooper

aca_e2cthelmet.jpg

INFO: All helmets will have a hud

QUESTION 1: Where i can find pictures of the "Green Swamp Trooper" of Episode 3? The guy`s who wanted to kill yoda with the green reflecting visor.

QUESTION 2:

I would like to change something of the armors of all Clone Trooper. They got on their right arm some buttons (as you can see on this Star Wars Fan Site). I wantet to move those buttons to the left arm, so you can see them in the EGO-View.(it would look much more better i think)

I let you to decide. Should i change the aromor or not?

clones.jpg

My "Clones Pack" will probably includes...

-East/Clone Wars/R-Commando          =Republic Commando in the standard white version

-East/Clone Wars/R-Commando N        =Republic Commando in a dark/night cammo version

-East/Clone Wars/R-Commando R        =Republic Commando in a red version

-East/Clone Wars/R-Commando Y        =Republic Commando in a yellow version

-East/Clone Wars/R-Commando B        =Republic Commando in a blue version

-East/Clone Wars/R-Commando G        =Republic Commando in a green version

-East/Clone Wars E2/Clone Trooper    =The standard white Clone Trooper

-East/Clone Wars E2/Clone Trooper B   =The blue marked Clone Sergeant

-East/Clone Wars E2/Clone Trooper R =The red marked Clone Lieutenant

-East/Clone Wars E2/Clone Commander  =The yellow marked Clone Commander

-East/Clone Wars E2/Clone Pilot  =The yellow marked Clone Pilot

-East/Clone Wars E2/ARC R               =The red marked Advanced Recon Commando

-East/Clone Wars E2/ARC B               =The blue marked Advanced Recon Commando

-East/Clone Wars E2/ARC G               =The green marked Advanced Recon Commando Trooper

-East/Clone Wars E2/ARC N                      =The Advanced Recon Commando with a dark/night cammo

-East/Clone Wars E3/Clone Trooper    =The standard white Clone Trooper

-East/Clone Wars E3/Clone Trooper B   =The blue marked Clone Trooper

-East/Clone Wars E3/Clone Trooper C   =The brown marked Clone Trooper (Grenadier)

-East/Clone Wars E3/Clone Trooper G  =The green marked Clone Trooper

-East/Clone Wars E3/Clone Guard   =The red marked Clone Guard

-East/Clone Wars E3/Clone Commander C   =Clone Commander Cody with a yellow marked armor and visor

-East/Clone Wars E3/Clone Commander N   =Clone Commander Neyo with a red armor and a special helmet

-East/Clone Wars E3/ARC R                      =The red marked Advanced Recon Commando

-East/Clone Wars E3/ARC B                      =The blue marked Advanced Recon Commando

-East/Clone Wars E3/ARC G                      =The green marked Advanced Recon Commando

-East/Clone Wars E3/ARC N                      =The Advanced Recon Commando with a dark/night cammo

If you wish more Trooper than send me the name and a picture of it, than i would create it too and add to the "Clones Pack". (except the Republic Pilots of Episode 3=> I dont like them)

------------------------------------------------

Together with the "Clones Pack" i will release the "Clone Wars Weapons Pack" (which is requiered to play the Clones Pack)

It will contains...

-at least 10 blaster guns and repeaters

-3 Blaster pistols

-about 3 grenades

-2 proton missile launchers

-3 mines

-3 detonation packages

-3 binoculars

-3 night vision googles

___

After i will have finished the two pack`s, i will start to create my "Droids Pack"

holy crap acacyn that pack sound friggin incredible i cant wait to be in ofp with these guys gonan be so awesome please tell me sumones making a republic gunships in the various colors these guys will need them wink_o.gif

btw acacyn everything uve released so far is incredible love the tie pack and everything all ur stuff has its own mod folder wink_o.gif

dear acacyn or any moderator that founds out acacyn's pic is way too large, please replace it by this image, same quality, less KB's smile_o.gif .

Acacyn, will you make the clone troopers compatible with Sanc's anims? as this is what they look like "in the field" ? wink_o.gif

I also hope you do a very good job at the lods... after all, where there's one clone, there's an army of em tounge_o.gif

Looking great man smile_o.gif

Question 1:

No idea, but I did find this wierd thing

ep3trooper.jpg

sneekyninjasig12.jpg

There are so many different variants

Question 2:

It would be great to have the addons as true the the movies as possible smile_o.gif

Also if you need help hosting images, you can just give them to me on MSN or whatever and I can upload them on the www.ofpscifi.zorbtek.com site..

Ok, i will create the troops as true the movies as possible.

@SpecOp9: Have you more pics of the two orange troop variants on the left side and of the green one?

Woot, nice!

Sorry for slight off-topic here...

starwarssitedarkside2wr.jpg

"Twisted by the Dark side the official site has become."

Hm... I really wanted to wait with those infos until the mod is completly finished, but as it seems that certain models would be created twice then, I think it's better to give some infos here.

Echo, Callisto (both yet unknown to the OFP community) and I are working on an SW mod involving the new episodes - concentrating on the clone wars. Title remains a secret wink_o.gif

But to give you some hints on it, here are two early pics..

http://rapidshare.de/files/2197375/Clone-patrol.jpg.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/2197424/Landspeeder.jpg.html

(Got problems viewing them? Scroll down, hit the "free" button!)

But Acacyn, if you wanna coop with us, it would be a great honor biggrin_o.gif if you want more infos about it, pm me...

Those pics are cool VipHeart biggrin_o.gif

Do you plan AT-RT ( http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atrt/index.html )

LAAT/i (or Republic Gunship if you want; http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/republicgunship/index.html )

or ARC-170 ( http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/arc170fighter/index.html )

rock.gif

And another question, who of you (Acacyn or your MOD) does make weapons for clonetroopers? I just think we don't need the same weapons twice like Mp40 or M1 Garand you know tounge_o.gif

Ok, i will create the troops as true the movies as possible.

@SpecOp9: Have you more pics of the two orange troop variants on the left side and of the green one?

I wasnt able to find any, but I'm sure something will come up eventually if I keep looking...

and good work btw VipHeart, those models look real good.

Quote[/b] ]thank you very much wildo
no problem smile_o.gif ill also do an AT-TE aswell and an AAT biggrin_o.gif (ive got blueprints and accurate sizes biggrin_o.gif and maybe some ships aswell ;))

Wildo

Mhh.. it seems we should really coordinate ourselves biggrin_o.gif

@wilco: i'm also working on an LAAT - it's almost finished.. I'll show pics soon

@hurby: don't know yet about the arc170 - there aren't many detailed shots released yet...

And about the several different walkers in starwars: the problem is OFP's animation system. I really experimented alot with it - but you can only animate vehicles of the class man - which means that the at-?? (whatever you prefere) can't have any passengers... but if anyone has an idea how to fix that problem, feel free to tell me

By the way: we also almost finished superdroids, tankdroids, clone pilots and some wookie warriors. The ep2 clone troopers have different color styles for their ranks. The typically weaponary remains to be made wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

And callisto is working on an large scaled star wars related island - but i won't go into any details there yet wink_o.gif

However, if the other star wars addon makers are intrested, we could really join or at least coordinate our work closely!!

Look at all these Star Wars addons being made, lol, if only the Fan Aftermath of Revenge of the Sith could last so long

Quote[/b] ]don't know yet about the arc170 - there aren't many detailed shots released yet...

i have blueprints of the toy version of it smile_o.gif (hasbro?)

@Vipershart show us pics....or more importantly me! biggrin_o.gif :P are you also doing the LAAT/C? (the version that carrys the AT-TE, i have some pictures of it, but it appears in nogames from LA atm sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]However, if the other star wars addon makers are intrested, we could really join or at least coordinate our work closely!!

id happily help smile_o.gif

also here is al lthe Star Wars materials i have collected over the past couple of days smile_o.gif i hope this helps any other person to make a SW vehicle of their choice smile_o.gif

Star Wars Materials (25Mb)

Wildo

@all addonmaker: Your work sound and look really cool. I look forward for the giant wave of absolutely cool Star Wars addons made by us:-) :-) :-)

@VipHeart: Your Clones look really nice. Anyway i will release my Clones too (in concentration on Episode 3 (and 2 of course) Clones and on the Republic Commandos).

@all: On this webpage you can find very nice blueprints

@hurby: i will create the DC-17, DC-15, Thermalgrenades, etc. and i think VipHeart`s Mod will also create those weapons.

When you look how many M16`s, M4`s and Ak74`s are released, than it wouldnt be a big problem if there are some different variants of Star Wars weapons. Every weapon will has his advantages and disadvantages and everybody can choose the weapon variant he or she does like.