Sign in to follow this  
Acacyn

StarWars Addons by Acacyn

I loved the desert scenes with the ships flying overhead and the voices were great too.

I m surprised tey aren t more answer to this news..

Wake up men, this is STAR WARS in Flashpoint!!!

thank you all biggrin_o.gif !! wink_o.gif

It takes place during the Clone Wars, so there are no Stormtrooper smile_o.gif

thank you all biggrin_o.gif !! wink_o.gif

It takes place during the Clone Wars, so there are no Stormtrooper smile_o.gif

ow

but i joint jour forum looking for released stuff

will there be a large addon-pack or mod?

Awesome work Acacyn. The best thing I´ve seen in OFP in much much time. thumbs-up.gif

Jeez Acacyn, I have made some (crappy) star wars models, but you are alwaus done them first! Now i don't make them. Even if you haven't done them before i would still destroy those projects because im a noob  biggrin_o.gif Good job!!!

PS. I thought that you have stopped making these because your forum is so silent. (you shuould say them that you arent dead) Heh. That's awesome. But now when i have seen your models's I'm starting to wonder can my crappy graphic card handle that good resolutions.  tounge2.gif  (but anyway im gonna get a new card someday in the future.) But ya must promise me that you and your team wil NOT STOP THIS AWESOME MOD!!!

Oh and is that naboo starfighter like plane? You know need runway to take off?

And i got a tip for ya, but i think u know this but anyway. that tie assasin looks very much of the jedi starfighter from ep3. (oh, wait BoH was ep2 mod right? ya well, remember this if u gonna make ep3 jedistarfighter)

AceTalker out.

Words of the day: Hello there five chins! How's crimes?

Thank you guys !! biggrin_o.gif

AceTalker, we wont stop working on GAW wink_o.gif and the mod should be playable on lower systems too wink_o.gif

Yes i know, it was my intention to let the TIE Assassin look a bit like the Eta-2 Jedi Starfighter from Episode III wink_o.gif It was ment to be a prototype of the TIE Fighter

Im working on the sequel of ALIEN VS CLONE called <span style='color:grey'>ALIEN VS CLONE II VENGEANCE</span>. The release will be most propable this year, but because of the huge size of the movie i cant give any detail release date.

acaavc2_1.jpg

acaavc2_2.jpg

acaavc2_3.jpg

acaavc2_4.jpg

acaavc2_5.jpg

gawm_06_2.jpg

Because im the only active addonmaker of the GAW mod for Operation Flashpoint the release date of all already done addons will be the same as the release of AVC II.

About 1 1/2 years after we started to work on the GAW mod you will be finally able to play OFP in the great Star Wars universe.

After i have finished the movie and released the GAW mod for OFP i will leave the GALAXY AT WAR team. If OFP 2 will be a worth sequel of OFP i will continue modding, but on my own.

Looks very special Dude .... well done.

Also, just curious why you ruled out ArmA for converting your SW paks too?

Its likely once the tools come through your SW stuff will be easy to convert .... and you'll certainly get a lot more players than are currently left playing OFP.

GJ either way smile_o.gif

Wow! I am impressed! I also had thought that this mod was dead. I am SOOO thrilled that it is still alive. It really looks remarkable and like it will be something truly unique in the OFP world.

Keep up the awesome work!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Sounds like a great MOD when can we expect a release date or just an update on your progress for now.

The ARC-170 is finished.

Download it from GALAXY AT WAR MOD

You will find it in:

<span style='color:green'>East/Clone Wars - Vehicles/ ARC-170 Starfighter</span>

It has...

-A fully working Anti-Grav system (VTOL) (scripts by KaRRiLLioN and edited by Cell7 and me)

-<span style='color:darkblue'>2 front lasercannons</span> (with 5000 shots and a brutal high firerate)

-<span style='color:darkblue'>6 Proton Torpedos</span>

-movable splitwings

Acacyn_ARC170_05.jpg

For more Pics check the Media section of the Galaxy At War Mod.

Please report me all bugs you find :wink:

Already known bugs:

<span style='color:red'>-The front turbine of the right jet has inside some textures problems

-A part of the front cockpit joystick has no texture

-There is a West pilot instead of a East pilot</span>

-----

Planned features: (for the next version of the ARC-170)

-available in all sides (East) Old Republic ARC-170, (West) Rebellion ARC-170, (Resistance) Renegade ARC-170

-different team colors

-a rear gunner with rear lasercannon

-a original Clone Pilot

-a stealth mode (available just once and for several seconds)

-a new start and land script

-a new engine sound

-----

I hope you will <span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>enjoy</span></span>it wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Can you please upload this link again. I am a Star Wars fan too. Thank you

I got it from OFP.info not too long ago.. With most everything else, search can be your friend..

Yes, I think you are right. Another mod is not comming out. banghead.gif

There were 2 mods that I have been waiting, WH40k of Sengir + Spad[comming out in a few days (hopefully)] and the Star Wars GAW.

dont forget acyan said he was making his movie then once that is out he wil relese the SW mod

dnt forget it akes ages to make a film and real life at the same time

He also said that the Mod 2007 appears! Now 2007 is over, and the Mod has not yet been released. Was it a lie?