Sign in to follow this  
belgerot

Russian Federal Security Troops

FSB1.jpg

FSB2.jpg

Quote[/b] ]Osiris[GB-Team] has sent us screenshots of the almost finished, Special Troops of the Federal Security Service of Russia (FSB-ÔŃÃ) addon.

Varients:

* Soldier

* Officer

* Sniper

* Assault Group

* A bonus "Golden Eagle" is planned

These guys look so amazing! I can't wait to see a release, or even just more screens!

Hmm they look impressive.

Very sinister, cant wait for some cleansing operations with these guys wink_o.gif

I agree, I love seeing units with balaclavas, especially three-hole and two hole ones. I was hoping to apply what ORCS did with their OMON (Cap turning into masked face) with KMM's Yugoslavs but with no luck recently. Oh well, these guys do look very promising

Looks really nice. I like making missions with russian special forces. The reason: They dont always have to be surgical in their attacks. I like being able to use grenades to take out terrorists even if it takes out civilians and not fail.

Looks really nice. I like making missions with russian special forces. The reason: They dont always have to be surgical in their attacks. I like being able to use grenades to take out terrorists even if it takes out civilians and not fail.

Reminds me of Ghost Recon: Island Thunder... Don't go to hostage rescue with OICW. If you do, don't use the GL to tangos. Unless you're sure there's no hostages. And I think the hostage was in sight actually...

Anyways, enough of my yabbing. Really nice looking units, and seem to hvae only one bad side: they haven't been released yet.

tounge_o.gif

blues.gif

Yes, these definately look top notch smile_o.gif