Sign in to follow this  
marcusjm

Mount & Blade: PC RPG.

Whoop it's better than ever! The new world map is absolutely gorgeous.

.901 is out and rox as usual smile_o.gif

Yeah, it is exceptional value, more so when the mods catch up to the current release version.

v0.903 has just arrived! M&B v0.903

Unfortunatly, you have to start all over again as old saves are not compatible with this version. banghead.gif

Fortunatly, M&B is one of the few games where starting over is so much fun. notworthy.gif

True, and 0.903 has an important improvement over the previous versions: expansions to your fief don't take as long to build and they actually work. I'd hate to spend 173 in-game days building a manor only to discover that it does nothing... Oh, and metal objects are shiny again biggrin_o.gif

Yeah wicked! I've owned M&B since about v0.751 (or something), and to any who haven't played it, it is the finest example of mounted melee combat I've ever played. Go forth, download, enjoy. This game is awesome. (where is a sword swinging emote when you need one) pistols.gif

Yep the new improvements are very nice. This game deserves more hype than it is getting.

I would suggest waiting for a patch. The new version is great, but the influx of new features has also introduced numerous bugs, some of which are really annoying...

Ya there is some annoying bugs in the newest release but nothing game stopping. .950 is way better than .903 in terms of features so I could never go back.

Very nice this new one. Feels quite like new game again.

Being Mercenary captain isn't as glorious as i thought. Pay is poor, my leader usually takes his time when doing stuff (=waiting) while my army has to stay close to him and wagers and food costs alot more than he gives me money... If there is no enemy armies to be smashed i don't have enough income to support my army in long run.

I just hope that my contract will cease after certain amount of time... If it doesn't (bug!wink_o.gif my game is kinda of ruined.... i wanted to devote my blade&army to some other nation than steel wearing Swadians, i just wanted bit of income and reputation from them. sad_o.gif

can't play visual bugs in all modes ... sad_o.gif need wait for patch ...

Big fan of M&B will get the latest version asap.

ps long time no post smile_o.gif

Final Beta version v0.960 as arrived.

Next time we will celebrate the official release!  yay.gif  thumbs-up.gif

It is like yesterday that I had announced the first beta version of the game. Yet it was more than four years ago, and everything was so uncertain at the time. If the players had not supported the game as avidly as they did, the whole project would surely die out somewhere along the way. But it didn't die out, we released many versions throughout these years, got the most wonderful feedback a game developer could hope for, saw amazing mods come out, and I personally had the most interesting time of my life. Now, four years later, it is time to announce the last beta release of Mount & Blade. I want to thank everyone who walked with us in this adventure. And although this is the last beta release, I am sure there will be lots of exciting things in the coming months and years.

M&B v0.960 Final Beta release thread, with links to the downloads (patch and full installer) and bug report thread.

It's there, v1.0(03)  yay.gif  inlove.gif

Quote[/b] ]...And now, without further ado, and with great pleasure, I present you Mount&Blade 1.003, the final release of our little indie game, which I believe, we made happen all together...

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mount&Blade Release v1.003</span></span>

Scenic Screenshot

Attack!

mb9.jpg

Ironically, I tried it and concluded that I have played myself tired of the game during betas.

Didn't seem like much of a difference from .960 to 1.003 either.

But its a amazing game, with a lot of realism and freedom, and no pesky magic potions or other crap that is so usual in this genre.

And of course, the unique and amazing combat system.

Anybody tried the new Multiplayer? It's amazing how tight it is for all of that quick melee action. Best thing about it is that in this game you can find the sniper and you can beat him to death! :D

Right now MP is in free beta period for all M&B owners with a serial key with the offcial extension Warband available in a few days.

Jesus those OFP cavalry units look horrid :D

I can only imagine how those things were animated lol.

Anybody tried the new Multiplayer? It's amazing how tight it is for all of that quick melee action. Best thing about it is that in this game you can find the sniper and you can beat him to death! :D

Right now MP is in free beta period for all M&B owners with a serial key with the offcial extension Warband available in a few days.

free you say hmm, i will try to give it a spin. I love mount and blade but didn't really follow development on the expansion.