Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Holodoc takes aim.

86766982kw6.jpg

CiA charges into battle. As seen by Sputnik Monroe viewing from the gunner's position in a M60 Patton

38926615jt6.jpg

Variable refuses to die. Tony senses foul play.

15977929yj0.jpg

BAS addons arrive on the server. Deltas take out a SCUD site.

90519195zf2.jpg

Variable resorts to using a captured AK47 (with HD ammo). The few of us who survived on this mission ran low on ammo as the enemy spawned infintely. Our evac chopper abandoned us and I believe only one of us was extrated. The rest of us were abandoned and MIA presumed dead.

62816336at0.jpg

Variable and his cheats. This time his hover cheat. This is his least useful tactic, he could not move or anything. I shot him in the foot with a pistol later and that made him snap loose from the glitch and he then fell to earth and went splat.

83713022zh9.jpg

Cache of sniper rifles? Gun art? Ammo bug?

40880989hx3.jpg

Holding the ramparts.

59164083yo9.jpg

New addition to our co op nights. I can't remember his name yet. Welcome aboard.

55164741ju5.jpg

Another new addition. I forgot his name as well. What can I say, amnesia.

40591848ai8.jpg

Variable, "Take the damn picture already!"

Black Scorpy, "*Sniff* my armpit stinks."

Russian guy in background, "*urgh* medic *hurrrgle*"

57410877dj9.jpg

I might be back for this next one... I've been sooo busy. We'll see.

Wonder if anyone found the pics of BS and me in the blackie trying to move variable?

Some pics!

Sputnik the spy salutes the assault team "Covert Assault".

dxdshot1187562062yh0.jpg

God knows who this guy is since this mission, "Mombassa Ep.2" changed our faces and voices. Even our names.

dxdshot1187553018xo5.jpg

dxdshot1187219138om7.jpg

The spetznaz leader smiles when he hears that Mike got killed. His forces butchered us in this mission "Soviet Impurity" so he kept his weapon on his back and smiled all the time.

dxdshot1187215290om0.jpg

Wow.

You guys still play? Its been less than a year since I've played on CiA... Good old times.

I might rejoin the combat next week... I just gotta figure out how to install the mods again. tounge2.gif

B. Short

Sure, As in every Sunday. I think that we didnt miss a gaming night in the last year at least.

Hi there,

thanks for the nice gaming events on wednesday and sunday. Had a lot of fun.

Im really new to OFP though i played ArmA a lot and I just wondered were to download OFP Custom faces. All the sites are found are down or the downloads are broken. :/

Destructive, for example you could de-pbo "FDF_faces.pbo" from your finmod addons folder (that's where I got my custom face from). There are some camo faces, SebNam Pack 2 should also have quite a bunch of camoed faces.

As for single downloads for custom faces I am not sure, I think ofp.info has some...

tajik_russian_troops_in_action.jpg

Due to the recent increase in CiA coop nights number of participants the original Band of Comrades campaign was added to the server. It consists of six missions, each in the size of 15 players, which is suitable since we are about 13 players on the server recently (The Finmod version of the campaign is great, but the missions are too big for us now, maximum number of 25 players in each mission).

Some of the mission files are big, so inorder to keep the loading time short please download the campaign from this link and put the files in your MPmissions folder. The RAR file will remain in this location for seven days only, so don't wait too long.

We welcome all the newcomers and wish you all a good coop experience with us!

The first mission of my mini campaign is almost done I think, it has slots for 11 players but is relatively easy even with about 6 players I guess (the difficulty is comparable to the BAS demo missions).

The second part/mission of the campaign will have slots for about 19 players.

The problem is: I had very little time to tweak the first mission although most of the multiplayer-compability issues seem to be resolved there are bugs I know of but did not have the time yet to fix them.

We already completed the first three episodes of Band of Comrades- the original campaign! I have to say I was surprise of how fast we did it! Good job everyone..

And now, from some screenshots:

Tony about to detroy the imperialist Apache

dxdshot1188771401vm4.jpg

A spetznatz aiming an RPG, not sure who is this.

dxdshot1188415390ca9.jpg

Indeed, we had some very nice games last night. I managed to survive through the first three episodes of Band of Comrades, which we completed in a very fast tempo. Some nice teamwork there, sometimes the incoming armor was destroyed before I even noticed it wink_o.gif

Thanks for all that participated!