Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

I don't know if teamspeak overlay drops my fps, it might be. But I cannot cope without it now wink_o.gif

It lets you see who is talking in teamspeak, which channel you are in and maybe some more stuff I don't know of.

Quote[/b] ]It lets you see who is talking in teamspeak

On wednesday it will tell you that the bavarian reincarnation of

Dr. Chaos is back in the game smile_o.gif

Glad to have you aboard Sput. Looks like you survived the teenage mutant hero neighbours tounge2.gif

It was fun being dragged to death and then my corpse being launched into a forest by an Ural. Black Kenny has many lives though.

rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]On wednesday it will tell you that the bavarian reincarnation of

Dr. Chaos is back in the game

Excellent news indeed smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Glad to have you aboard Sput. Looks like you survived the teenage mutant hero neighbours

I'm happy to be a part of CiA :-D

So far so good with the neighbors My nickname for them is "children of the deliverence hillbillies". They seem to be all talk so far which is a good thing.

Quote[/b] ]It was fun being dragged to death and then my corpse being launched into a forest by an Ural. Black Kenny as many lives though.

That was terrible, but I still think the best was on wendsday when we came to your rescue (you were sniper and got surrounded by a patrol) only to have you gunned down by friendly fire when all was clear. You know what they say third tries a charm, perhaps you won't die a comical death in this wendsdays game.

Booya!! Bals! will be great to see you again tomorrow. You have to lead this time!

Billy- I take full responsibility for both of your Blue-on-Blue deaths. In the first time I should have warned the team about you being between us and the enemy patrol, in the second time I should have waited for you and Branden to get clear of the truck before I floored it hehe. A little hint there- When being ordered to disembark but the driver is still in the truck- get clear from the wheels FAST to prevent being runned over by him. And again- sorry!

By the way. Good luck and great job to the team that finally completed "Operation Flashpoint Finland '55" mission on Sunday!  yay.gif

Ther's Hard Rock on it

dxdshot1176673035gt9.jpg

The team before we got ambushed

dxdshot1176669591rd6.jpg

Pulverizer scanning the last objective on the classical mission "TOTO Red Hunter Ep.4". This was the first time I completed this mission after 3 years of trying. I knew that if someone can do it, it's the CiA team. yay.gif

dxdshot1176336220sm4.jpg

Pulverizer again, about to miss a sure shot on the back of an M113, 50 meters away hehe. The mission (Graveyard) was finally completed. yay.gif

dxdshot1176324134tk9.jpg

Radnik taking a rest on "Graveyard"

dxdshot1176323771in1.jpg

We completed a big bunch of missions in the past few weeks, thanks for everyone that have joined!

Man, I didn't realize that it was billybob killed both those times... what's even scarier is that I was involved in some way or another both times as well!

Maybe I'm a bad seed?

Quote[/b] ]Pulverizer again, about to miss a sure shot on the back of an M113, 50 meters away hehe

Yeah, hm. As far as i see it, he is holding the back of the Launcher in the front. Tsk, tsk, maybe we should do some AT-Training tomorrow instead of completing completelymindbendinginsanelong missions?

nener.gif

Tony

ED: Staos, np, all right so far. Which does not mean, that we wont once kick you off the server. I mean someone really has to pay for this!  rofl.gif

Someone posted an AT training mission here some 8 months or so ago. Maybe everybody should check it out before playing on Wednesday wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Pulverizer again, about to miss a sure shot on the back of an M113, 50 meters away hehe

I remember that, I then blew it up with a 3Kg pile up charge as I was standing 5 meters back in case the rocket missed. Rockets pffft technology is so overrated.

Firing line on Desert Ambush.

17739618vz4.jpg[

Billy and Variable moving into town on another oldschool mission.

71899547xq6.jpg

No it's not Hollywood fog on the set of a new horror movie. Just the result of over 15 satchels detonated at once by Sputnik and Holodoc.

22103207tz4.jpg

An enemy soldier was litterally walking on Billy's heels. I shot him and he fell directly on top of Billy. He crawled forward a bit before I hit pring screen however.

18685574fj5.jpg

By the way thought I'd let every one know I'll probably be 10 to 15 minutes late today and possibly every other Sunday from now on.

Quote[/b] ]That looks evil

I guess now that you mention it, it does look a little ominous when you can't see the wide open mouth and the freakishly long tongue wagging in the air.

Everyone trying to pick up or get into the mortar on "Shadows":

shadowstk4.th.gif

That's from last wednesday or so, the stupid plane still flying around:

fplaneap7.th.png

Is this guy's burning or what?

dxdshot1178482604jf1.jpg

Knock Knock

dxdshot1178481383rv4.jpg

You don't want to meet this guy in a dark alley (note the pistol posture, contact [CiA]Sputnik Monroe or me for details)

dxdshot1176924872hj6.jpg

Don't remember this mission's name, but it was completed in the first try

dxdshot1176932476ck7.jpg

Bals on the backround of a dead enemy

dxdshot1176938631qb5.jpg

Sputnik showing off infront of the camera

dxdshot1177528249zv9.jpg

The first two shots are from the mission where I was the POW that needed rescued.

Flying low. Believe it or not seconds after this shot the A10 got even lower and managed to climb away with out crashing.

Was the pilot Pulverizer?

33029057wt2.jpg

The same mission. During my internment the guards aimed a .50 cal and a RPG at me for a while. It was a bit nerve racking

78780884ge5.jpg

60522997jb2.jpg

26987510xz5.jpg

66648409yg7.jpg