Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Bah. I aint gunna make it till later tonight...

I'll only use TS as I'm already installing too mutch crap on my new(ish) PC

What is the average number of players on co-op nights?

About six to eight I would say.

Is it a 3rd person server? if it is im in, thanks.

No, i'm afraid not. The view is restricted to first person. The enphasis is put on realism play.

Have a go anyway needer. It's set to be realistic, so no 3rd person, and you can't muck about (Like I did a bit, sorry for that.) at all, really.

But it is fun as hell...

Spetzgruppe 13. Completed.

dxdshot1172693121tj3.jpg

"Mig Alley". Completed.

dxdshot1173306138hv3.jpg

Four AT4 rockets salvo. "Clearing Airbase". Not completed. banghead.gif

dxdshot1173312190ad9.jpg

dxdshot1173312742oh3.jpg

Why do I always plan something else on wednesday and sundays banghead.gif

Ill be back asap xmas_o.gif

Hey guys I just wanted to say I apologize for the terrible co op night. I'm really sorry for my terrible leadership and how it ruined the whole evening.

I also am especially sorry to you Balschoiw for upsetting you. I didn't mean anything in mean spirit that I said in my now infamous drunken rambling spree from this morning. I meant every thing I said in a joking manner none of it was meant to be hurtful and if you took any of it that way than I am very sorry.

sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hey guys I just wanted to say I apologize for the terrible co op night. I'm really sorry for my terrible leadership and how it ruined the whole evening.

huh.gif

What are you actually talking about ?

Quote[/b] ] I also am especially sorry to you Balschoiw for upsetting you.

huh.gif

You haven´t experienced me upset then I guess smile_o.gif

I was just like "Doh..." when I read it.

I already phoned the guys next door to you to liven up your nightshift at the fuelstation biggrin_o.gif

Seriously Sputnik, get over it biggrin_o.gif

I'm really sorry for my terrible leadership and how it ruined the whole evening.

Terrible leadership? ruined evening?

We completed the mission with reasonable losses so i don't get how come you grasp your leadership as terrible. It was fun for me, so I don't feel that the evening was ruined. You are too hard on yourself Sput! Take it easy mate rofl.gif

Your more fun the follow than Var, Sput. heheheh.

And you did a pretty good job at leading.

Is there any space to let one more player join to ur great spectacular co-op night? I mean I am waited over 2 months answer from Llauma private messages about participations and he didnt yet answered so I will ask it to more larger volume now.

Is there any space to let one more player join to ur great spectacular co-op night? I mean I am waited over 2 months answer from Llauma private messages about participations and he didnt yet answered so I will ask it to more larger volume now.

Password was sent via PM. See you tonight on the server!

Password was sent via PM. See you tonight on the server!

Yeah it was a britty good co-op night tonight just like as I expected. Sad that there is not anymore ZEUS coops nighs like urs in OFP but with ur team I can spend some good times in further weeks. thumbs-up.gif .

Last night was a great co-op night! Thanks for everybody that have joined.

MRJ-FIN Destroying a truck in "Shadows". Completed with no casualties.

dxdshot1173909317km8.jpg

A bunch of enemies about to get shot, in "Behind enemy lines".

dxdshot1173914874gn6.jpg

Two shots from Sunday

Reaper "reaps" a friendly medic. He meant to heal at him but accidentally shot him in the face instead.

medicwy7.jpg

Friendly air support taking AAA fire on MiG Allery

a10vm1.jpg

PM'd. (Actualy MSN'd)

huh.gif

GOD DANG IT.

Can SOMEBODY talk sense into Variable?

My skills have degraded and I made an unmeant insult (A-FRIKKING-GAIN)

I'm sutch a idiot crazy_o.gif

Plus, Var, when you read this... If you wish me to find a good place to play decent CoOp why the hell are you banning me? This *IS* the *ONLY* place.

Very very good job today, lads! I am very proud that we completed this large mission. thumbs-up.gif

Also a big thanks to the tank crew, who stayed alive nearly until the end and helped us to get rid of a lot of infantry and armored vehicles. Too bad that AT gun got you in the end.

Good job nerod actually, you did very well at driving the tank. Sorry if I may have gotten on your nerves, I just feared that you would rush one single time (as most of the tank drivers do, normally) and get the tank killed. But actually you did very well and helped us to finish the mission, my big respect! I hope you will join us again.

Cya next time! notworthy.gif

Indeed, that was a great mission! pistols.gif

As I said earlier tonight, these are the kind of experiences that make OFP so bloody great. Thanks alot all who participated in this!

These are the kind of experiences that make OFP so bloody great. Thanks alot all who participated in this!

I can't agree more! We had some great games the last 4 or 5 coop nights, but this almost-3-hours-joint op-very-big-mission took out the best from us and the best from the game.

We successfully coordinated our joint attacks and seem to have made the tactically right choices most of the times.

We really need to email the author of this mission ("Clearing Airbase", under Maldevic for 16 or so players) . I bet no other team (well there arent that many around are there) has successfully managed to complete this mission, maybe only kyllikki?

According to FDFMOD mission repository the author is someone named Slimer[FPS]. I don't know what his email is, maybe it's in the briefing note.

Won´t be able to make it tonight. I hoped I could but I´m leaving germany this weekend for some time and my girlfriend wants to spend the remaining time with me. sad_o.gif

Cu all in a month or so.

Won´t be able to make it tonight. I hoped I could but I´m leaving germany this weekend for some time and my girlfriend wants to spend the remaining time with me. sad_o.gif

Cu all in a month or so.

Same for me here, only that she's leaving and I stay here. mad_o.gif

Have a nice trip Bals! And the rest enjoy the night.