Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

I figured it'd be good to keep the thread active, given it's what tipped me off to the CiA games. Hopefully it'll do the same for others.

Here are some shots from a few games back:

dxdshot1233526897.jpg

dxdshot1233529162.jpg

dxdshot1234126029.jpg

Edited by Anguis

The new forum comes with some cool new options. Join the CiA Social Group to receive regular updates on the saltstick supply and kittens playing Nintendo DS!

Hello all,

The downloads section on the CiA website has been updated and now contains a simple installer that includes all the needed addons for the CiA FDF server.

WGL is also hosted now and you can dowload it from the same section, along with another pack that include several needed addons for the WGL server

Check this link: http://www.ciahome.net/node/265

Some shots from the last week:

burnsaec1.th.jpg

Sample BurnsAEC shot for Dogmeat

apcgone.th.jpg

APC doesn't survive fire mission

sneakingaround.th.jpg

Sneaking around

The first two were a little dark, so I upped the brightness and contrast a bit (I don't really know how to work with images - if there's a good way to lighten an image, let me know! I'm using Paint.NET b/c it's the only program I have that can work w/ dxdll's screenshots - if someone knows how to do it in Gimp, I'd like to know how!).

Edited by Anguis

This is what happens when ppl hiding next to an IED decide to shoot at it..

6dd32d36960375.gif

One shot, massive TK

usmcdeltascarnage.th.jpg

USMC-Delta's Artillery Carnage - this last guy ended up with a meal of Willy Pete, all to himself. . .

attemptedwarcrime.th.jpg

Attempted War Crime. . .

madeittothebeach.th.jpg

Made it to the Beach

metalcrazesavesthenight.th.jpg

MetalCraze Saves the Night!

Edited by Anguis

About this case:

Due to lack of team play and bad behavior by visitors, CiA has decided to protect our coop games with password!

I thought OFP is dead already so the kids & morons would depart to arma but unfortunately it's not.

The opening post of this thread has been updated with the fact that the old password has been reactivated.

Latest Overlord's one-liner:

"Oh shit, we're in trouble... but that's ok."

Leo's way of playing:

leo_tired_thumb.jpg

Edited by Faguss

Latest Overlord's one-liner:

"Oh shit, we're in trouble... but that's ok."

HEY, do you record all my stupid chat? :o

HEY, do you record all my stupid chat? :o

Thanks for idea.

I am running short on time so please forgive me for only checking the last few pages.

Since I was a regular user back in the days I now hope CIA will also run ArmA2 on its server. Will that eventually happen? :)

members.jpg

Edited by Albert Schweitzer

Hey all,

I wonder about that too. I haven't got Arma2 yet, but it sounds like a worthy successor to OFP!

Gotta drop in once my exams are over.

@Albert: Nice picture!

Hey all,

I wonder about that too. I haven't got Arma2 yet, but it sounds like a worthy successor to OFP!

Gotta drop in once my exams are over.

@Albert: Nice picture!

Here is the original

Click me, I am 500kb large

Edited by Albert Schweitzer

Hey Albert. Once a Linux server will be available for ArmA 2 be sure CiA will run it! :)

Hey Albert. Once a Linux server will be available for ArmA 2 be sure CiA will run it! :)

Sounds great, looking forward to it! :bounce3: I will definetly try to be a regular user again then. BTW the links in the signature need to be fixed, they were all somehow broken after the forum change.

Sounds great, looking forward to it! :bounce3: I will definetly try to be a regular user again then. BTW the links in the signature need to be fixed, they were all somehow broken after the forum change.

Thanks! I've fixed the broken links. Have you seen that? :

http://www.ciahome.net/forum/index.php?topic=1826.new;topicseen#new

Oh, certainly I have. Unfortunately I registered back then with a different username which I used for online gaming. If you wish I register a new account with "Albert Schweitzer"

No problem. As long as the Forums-Teampseak-Game nicknames are identical

Long time no see CiA!

Some of the best gaming experiences i have had have been with you guys, as soon as you got an ArmA2 server going id love to join back in :)

Hi westy!

Nice to see some of the old faces around again, I'm looking forward to reminisce on things while getting our asses kicked by AI's. Are you sure we can't convince you to pull the dusty old OFP box out of the bottom shelf and get back into shape until that day arrives? ;)

I reckon ill just do that actually. Worst bit is just finding the time to play, which was easy back before i had a girlfriend >.< Should see you all next Wednesday

king nothing's face still makes me laugh :D

heh, I think I'll make a sean connery face for arma 2 too, in better quality. "welcome to the rock!" :p

Looking forward to arma 2 coop nights also. I'm currently finishing up a long 10 player coop mission with the new revive script, artillery and heli attack support scripts etc. Then I'll test it through with couple of friends of mine who's into arma 2 too. I'm sure it'll be a great mission and would be a nice addition to cia missions too once it's finished.