Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Wow, that is an excellent video there Kenwort, great job! Damn, now I really feel like playing OFP but will have to wait till next sunday for that, I think I'll play around in the editor for a bit wink_o.gif

Cool I have never been virtualy in a movie before:)

STGN

Myself in the role of a FAC laser painting targets for A-10 CAS in Lenin's mission Stanch rangers:

casem8.th.jpg

Of course they are smile_o.gif

The next one is starting tonight at 20:00 CET. Make sure to have all the required addons and Teamspeak ready and have a look at the server rules. See you on the server.

Thanks heaps was fun! I'll try to be back wed...

Martin.

Mission trespassing completed:

Picture proof

Mission didn't end though only showed a outro movie and then I could play on.

Thanks for a great gaming night!

STGN

Hello.

I dont know if you guys remember but I asked you a couple of question about your game last night while you were playing.

Now i have downloaded all the necesery addons and will give it a go next week....or maybe this sunday.

Well, since I am new to all this ofp multiplayer i have a couple of questins I hope you will answer.

1. How do you recognize the enemy in game? Is it only by their clothes?

2. How does this teamspeak work in game? I mean will it increase my ping? I have assigned a key for it when i want to talk (its , symbol on num pad), and am wondering if that will work while im in the game?

3. What happens when you get killed? Do you respawn or you have to wait till the game ends?

4. Do you only play wednsday and sunday?

...well cant remembre any more right now....but i know I have more questions.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

1: Yes mostly although somtimes by their weapons.

2: Not sure but it whont affect it much. I just use automatic talk no key.

3: Depends on the mission but most missions on the CIA server, when your dead you first live again in the next mission.

4: CIA coop-night is only on Whensdays and sundays although the servers is usualy up most of the week, i think.

STGN

1: Yes mostly although somtimes by their weapons.

2: Not sure but it whont affect it much. I just use automatic talk  no key.

3: Depends on the mission but most missions on the CIA server, when your dead you first live again in the next mission.

4: CIA coop-night is only on Whensdays and sundays although the servers is usualy up most of the week, i think.

STGN

First of all thanks for the quick reply.

1. I can allready see that this is going to be my main problem.

2. Didnt even know there was this option.

3. Crap

4. So If I'm lucky I could find a game tonight smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]1. How do you recognize the enemy in game? Is it only by their clothes?

Quote[/b] ]1: Yes mostly although somtimes by their weapons.

You may also do a right mouse click on the enemy and the game will announce if he is the enemy. If you get nothing he is a freindly (do not fire!wink_o.gif. Of course this identification will be sent to entire team or globally, which your team leader might chosse to discourage.

Hola!

i can remember on my first games online and yes, it can be confusing. But nevermind, its not that difficult on the other hand...

First of all, its wise to stay close to the others in the team and look more than shoot in the beginning. Noone is valued by kills. So relax and enjoy the show ;-).

You will see, that it is not that hard to compare the enemies after a while, when you pay a bit attention: You will recocgnize different uniforms; and, even more important: We are mostly about 10 guys in the group. If you know where these 10 guys are, you can shoot all the rest ;-). Its easy, isnt it?

About the respawn: Well it might look crap in the beginning, but it gives the origin atmosphere. We dont want to play Halflife deathmatchs, running around like chickens and get shot all 5 seconds... When you know, that one hasty attack might get you to the end of the lane, you think twice before shooting! And thanks to the spectating script you can learn a lot of the others while being dead. What a comfortable world is this, huh?

TS: I would advice you to assign a key for activation to avoid channel spamming or echoes when the automatic activation is not set correctly. The comma will work on numpad, if im not totally wrong (i assigned the 0 for whispering once, that one worked). If you are not sure, just join our TS server and test it, or even better, activate Testmode on TS in the Settings/Sound input-output menu.

See you on the server!

Fat Tony

Hi all, some nice screenshots have piled up in my dxdll folder, I chose the nicest ones, I think you will all like them:

dxdshot1232918507jc2.jpg

dxdshot1232913560ai4.jpg

dxdshot1231708982vm6.jpg

dxdshot1228939191zj5.jpg

dxdshot1226262440ok0.jpg

Variable very nice, but I think that the font is a bit scary  crazy_o.gif

Some screenshots, edited of course :-)

cia1.jpg

cia2.jpg

cia3.jpg

cia4.jpg

More screenshots at ArmedZone.tv Gallery

ban.png

Hola,

Seems like our Site is down atm. Lets see, if we can fix it until tonight, i hope i can reach Lobanak... Check here for more Infos please.

Cheers

Tony

Everything online again. Why does this happen always on Sunday? Must be something with a guy called Murphy...

Hope to see you all again on wednesday!

Tony

Quote[/b] ]Everything online again. Why does this happen always on Sunday? Must be something with a guy called Murphy...

Hope to see you all again on wednesday!

Tony

It actually went down Saturdaynight while some of the Recon guys and myself were playing. Server just dropped dead in the middle of a mission:(.

We are having a problem with the Teamspeak server. Please use the TSC Teamspeak server for tonight's session.

The adress is taktik-sims.de

You don't need a password. Please use the channel Armed Assault (it is the 4th last one from the bottom).