Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Quote[/b] ]We could make an animation pack for CiA, so everyone had the same stuff, with AT weapon running, lean, roll and all that. The occassional joiners would probably crash but whatever, lots of addons are mandatory anyway, might as well extend that to the anim pack.

I would love to have these animations in the FDF mod and used with the CiA games!

good game today! Sorry I'm such a terrible shot with the sniper rifle but that'll be rectified once I finally get my laptop that'll finally be able to run games without any sort of mouse lag.

At least I didn't die today smile_o.gif.

Hi, folks,

Thanks for the improved compass - I've installed it and it works like a charm.

Do you know whether or not the instructions for its installation are strictly finmod specific, or could this compass be installed in the same manner in other mods?

Could these instructions be used install this compass OFP system-wide?

Yes

Yes and no. Depend how u installed it. If u followed my instructions on forum u will now have it in "vanilla" OFP too. (btw, I'm Overlord there)

good game today! Sorry I'm such a terrible shot with the sniper rifle but that'll be rectified once I finally get my laptop that'll finally be able to run games without any sort of mouse lag.

At least I didn't die today smile_o.gif.

Don't worry, u'll catch up with the SVD too. Just look http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fdflaserrangerssekr6.jpg wink_o.gif And here is the result of Var's "Line Formation" order http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=variabellineck9.jpg wink_o.gif

(might change my username here too?)

Zwobot, Overlord, Mjolnir and whoever else who has different game and forums nickname and want to make them similar, PM a BI moderator. They have changed mine.

Zwobot, Overlord, Mjolnir and whoever else who has different game and forums nickname and want to make them similar, PM a BI moderator. They have changed mine.

Yes Sir, done Sir! Thanks for the tip Variable, was looking all over the place for a way to do it wink_o.gif

I'm still waiting for the new forum which was announced by Placebo in a Sahrani Radio interview months (or years?) ago to appear. Then, and only then, I will change my username here whistle.gif

I'm still waiting for the new forum which was announced by Placebo in a Sahrani Radio interview months (or years?) ago to appear. Then, and only then, I will change my username here  whistle.gif

They will most probably just transfer the current data base over to the new forums, then you will remain with your current nickname.

They will most probably just transfer the current data base over to the new forums, then you will remain with your current nickname.

I'm too lazy to contact any moderator anyway.

And to be honest I want to keep my username here to compensate for my lack of schizophrenia. Wait... Did you hear that? - What? - Ah nevermind it's away... goofy.gif

well I finally got ofp and mods working correctly on my new laptop under 64-bit vista ultimate smile_o.gif.  I hope to join you guys tomorrow on a 40" hdtv hehehe.

Time to revive this thread with a screenshot showing rundll in a hasty firing position in "Rotation"

img136....th.jpg

"[CiA] Coop Night" are in fact "[CiA] Coop Evening". Most of players are leaving quite early.

Greetz to Leo with who I'm playing quite long.

Maybe because they have to get up early to get to their jobs or something?

Time to revive this thread with a screenshot showing rundll in a hasty firing position in "Rotation"

img136....th.jpg

Ghe, niceone. But to be honest, you OFP looks like cowshit biggrin_o.gif Ever tried dxdll?

And yes, sometimes I have to get up early, I try to be a bit more serious studying once in a while rofl.gif

But to be honest, you OFP looks like cowshit biggrin_o.gif Ever tried dxdll?

And yes, sometimes I have to get up early, I try to be a bit more serious studying once in a while rofl.gif

dxdll won't work with TOS as I understand

What is "TOS"? You mean Teamspeak Ovelay?

I'm not bothered that my Ofp graphics look a bit crappy. My hardware is a bit old anyway.

Bloom, desaturate and such filters don't usually make the gfx any better, but even worse IMO. And I'll take antialiasing over half-good water reflections any day.

What is "TOS"? You mean Teamspeak Ovelay?

I'm not bothered that my Ofp graphics look a bit crappy. My hardware is a bit old anyway.

right ;

Hola!

thats the spirit! What counts first is the Game, the grafics is only secondary :-)! Keep it up like this fellas!

But what i wanted to say is: Our next Coop Night is on Sylvester, which is due to lack of proper organization a wednesday. Sahme on that, but we cant make a chnage of things here.

Well, i guess some people (like me for Example) will be busy on this day. The server will be up as usual, but please be not disappointed, if there is a lack of CiA Guys on this eve. We are sorry but boozin´ is a serious thing which is not to be allowed to be neglected...

I wish you all a happy new year in advance and i hope to see you all again in 2009 alive and sober...

Tony

PS: I guess this might be the longest Topic ever. I just saw, that we have here a ammount of 2100 Answers and almost 100.000 views. wow_o.gif

What Tony said. I'm not joining the next coop night too.

Kenwort, I liked your video.

And this screenshot is my desktop background now, it almost has a romantic touch biggrin_o.gif

What Tony said. I'm not joining the next coop night too.

Kenwort, I liked your video.

And this screenshot is my desktop background now, it almost  has a romantic touch  biggrin_o.gif

What sky is that in your pic?