Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Hola,

i might be a little late then, but its not a big deal for me. I´ll just join you in the next missoin then!

Greetings

TM

I would welcome that, since it would make it possible for me to play more games with you, because staying up after 12 o'clock makes any morning activities a nightmare smile_o.gif

Well said Valhalian. On Wednesdays I will be a bit late for 20.00 but that's okay for me.

Suggestion to everyone: switch your system clock to December 24th for tonights or next wednesdays game so that you can play in christmas-tree-Everon xmas_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I think we have a problem with our CiA - Server tonight! it might be not running as lobanak told me. Maybe we meet on another Server instead?

Yeah we have a problem with our server.

Everybody join ACP's Flashpoint server at- 79.133.63.253:2306

and TeamSpeak at- wgl.kicks-ass.net:8767

password for ts is- ewe

Sorry for the downtime of the server, but it was not our fault. The power supply went down and nobody was there at the hosting center at Nürnberg to fix it at sunday.

But they fixed it today in the morning so that the CO-OP nights can continue.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

Sorry for the downtime of the server, but it was not our fault. The power supply went down and nobody was there at the hosting center at Nürnberg to fix it at sunday.

But they fixed it today in the morning so that the CO-OP nights can continue.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

Thanks ACP for providing us with a server for our coop night! It was a very fun meeting after all. Plus, we met a new player- Litzman, that have joined our games smile_o.gif so I guess it was all for the better!

Just to make things clear, the starting time of our games remains at 21:00 Central Europe Time. It's true that We, in CiA, are currently considering switching to 20:00 CET but this remains to be undecided. So! If any of you still hasn't expressed his preferences, please do so soon.

Mike having a "bed" on his back. The reason? "Because I got space left, so why not take it?" rofl.gif

unbenanntpf6.th.jpg

The desync in that mission was really huge, people, tanks jumping all over the place smile_o.gif Good thing it got better...

Evac after a successful mission

evacec3.th.jpg

Pulverizer notworthy.gifbiggrin_o.gif

pulvfacejl2.th.jpg

Happy new year m8s! wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>An important annoncement! Starting from tonight's meeting, our OFP nights, on Sundays and Wednesdays will start at 20:00 CET sharp (an hour earlier). Consider this to be an unlimited trial period in which we will see how many players can inhabit the server an hour earlier.The opening post will be updated soon.</span>

And now, for some screenshots!

dxdshot1198451789mp0.jpg

dxdshot1198708321ud4.jpg

Valhalian escaping the russians towards the extraction boat on "Trapland", lenin's mission, the one where we glided down from the communication tower. Completed! yay.gif

dxdshot1198797949ou6.jpg

Igor the sniper, on Zwobot's great mission ""Kolibri Phase". Completed! yay.gif

dxdshot1199047993wg3.jpg

Pulv: Your custom face is simply stupendous rofl.gif

Im happy that youve decided to change the time of the events. It means that CET and EEST players will have more time to play thumbs-up.gif

And now for something completely different...

Yes on that Sunday weve managed to complete a number of missions. Actually ive never seen so many missions completed in one day tounge2.gif

Yes on that Sunday weve managed to complete a number of missions. Actually ive never seen so many missions completed in one day  tounge2.gif

Get used to it wink_o.gif That's what CiA does- complete missions! Our record was 5 missions completed in one night. Let's break it!

A few of us are on the server, although it's not one of our regular nights. Join up if you want to. pistols.gif

To have more fun playing no-addons missions on the server we use a modification on behalf of [CiA]Sputnik Monroe that changes the graphics of the regular BIS units to those of the Laser and RHS units (regular west soldiers, regular east soldiers, black ops, speznaz, pilots of both sides and more). The weapons are changed too to a much better looking models (only the graphics are changed). The modifications are client side only, and are activated by a seperate mod folder and a shortcut parameter.

We are about to play a lot of no-addons missions soon so i highly reccomend you to use this modification. With it any classic mission feels like a high quality addons mission smile_o.gif

Here's the link for the main file...

http://files.filefront.com/FDFLaser+stuffrar/;8019467;/fileinfo.html

Then here is the link for the patch...

http://files.filefront.com/FDF+RHS....fo.html

Make sure to read the install instructions in the readme files!

Example pictures:

Modified Black ops (night outfit)

dxdshot1185403937oy6.jpg

Modified Speznatz

dxdshot1186602990aj7.jpg

Modified XMS (M4 with Aimpoint)

dxdshot1180566223lz4.jpg

Modified West soldiers

dxdshot1180558376lh9.jpg

Modified West Sniper and a Modified M16

dxdshot1180447700gi6.jpg

really nice models and well taken photos.

I like the 1st photo. Is almost like they were expecting to be photographed and began assuming an epic stance smile_o.gif

Unfortunately my connection droped early this Sunday and didn't recover until morning sad_o.gif How many missions did you attempt

ill see if i can get some of my guys to join in on your games if you are still doing them. let me know and ill add a messege to all my guys on times and get them to install the files. Sounds like fun tho. let me know if you guys are still doing it.

Quote[/b] ]How many missions did you attempt?

According to Operation Flahpoint Statistics Center we played in 5 missions. 3 of them were completed ("Coast Raiders", "The Brown Jackets" and "Operation Sling Blade" were completed).

By the way, you are Mjolnir, right?

Quote[/b] ]ill see if i can get some of my guys to join in on your games if you are still doing them. let me know and ill add a messege to all my guys on times and get them to install the files. Sounds like fun tho. let me know if you guys are still doing it.

Sure. We play every Sunday and Wednesday at 20:00 CET for something like 5 hours. All the needed info (except the starting time which needs to be updated there to 20:00) is in the opening post of this thread. Who are your guys? And what about you, don't you wanna join yourself? Anyways, whoever you and your guys are, you are most welcome.

Quote[/b] ]How many missions did you attempt?

According to Operation Flahpoint Statistics Center we played in 5 missions. 3 of them were completed ("Coast Raiders", "The Brown Jackets" and "Operation Sling Blade" were completed).

By the way, you are Mjolnir, right?

Quote[/b] ]ill see if i can get some of my guys to join in on your games if you are still doing them. let me know and ill add a messege to all my guys on times and get them to install the files. Sounds like fun tho. let me know if you guys are still doing it.

Sure. We play every Sunday and Wednesday at 20:00 CET for something like 5 hours. All the needed info (except the starting time which needs to be updated there to 20:00) is in the opening post of this thread. Who are your guys? And what about you, don't you wanna join yourself? Anyways, whoever you and your guys are, you are most welcome.

No, im Mjolnir, my flashpoint seemed determined to die, and kept crashing. Also, it doesnt help that my internet connection dies a lot during the briefing for some reason. Im sorry about that, on the last try I had, my entire computer shut down completely. Which sucks.

And i'm freeman ingame; Should i pm a "moderator" or a "supermod" in order to change my forum nick

And i'm freeman ingame; Should i pm a "moderator" or a "supermod" in order to change my forum nick

yeah why not, if you want to. it will be very convinient for the purpose of the coop nights' discussion.

To have more fun playing no-addons missions on the server we use a modification on behalf of [CiA]Sputnik Monroe that changes the graphics of the regular BIS units to those of the Laser and RHS units (regular west soldiers, regular east soldiers, black ops, speznaz, pilots of both sides and more). The weapons are changed too to a much better looking models (only the graphics are changed). The modifications are client side only, and are activated by a seperate mod folder and a shortcut parameter.

We are about to play a lot of no-addons missions soon so i highly reccomend you to use this modification. With it any classic mission feels like a high quality addons mission smile_o.gif

Here's the link for the main file...

http://files.filefront.com/FDFLaser+stuffrar/;8019467;/fileinfo.html

Then here is the link for the patch...

http://files.filefront.com/FDF+RHS....fo.html

Make sure to read the install instructions in the readme files!

Example pictures:

Modified Black ops (night outfit)

dxdshot1185403937oy6.jpg

Modified Speznatz

dxdshot1186602990aj7.jpg

Modified XMS (M4 with Aimpoint)

dxdshot1180566223lz4.jpg

Modified West soldiers

dxdshot1180558376lh9.jpg

Modified West Sniper and a Modified M16

dxdshot1180447700gi6.jpg

I have a group of guys  (techwarriorz.com) that we play alot of OFP and various games with. I was saying "my guys" because A. I have no clue who you guys are or how you act or even what language you speak so it was a buddy system thing I was looking towards as well. B. Tho the mods you use are listed on the main thread... you gave this post were you were going to run the server with no addons but I am assuming you decided against that? Because if i gotta download FDF mod and all the updates that isnt without addons. I may have misenterpreted that so I apologise if i did