Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Sorry i disappeared, my comp crashed after Flashpoint closed mysteriously. It only just restarted otherwise i would of come back. Btw, did anyone get any screen shots of me taking on the garrison in that first mission. That was rather amusing. I walked round the corner, and there were 4 guys stood there looking at me with their guns on their backs and i shot one as they started to get them out before running back round the corner. I then moved slowly round the corner shooting 1 at a time, discovering there was not 4 but 10 of them, all of whom would of been able to shoot me if the had their guns out.  pistols.gif

Thank you!

Yeah, but sometimes I forget to deactivate it. I have to push APP+U to Hide it and then app+F8 to take the screen.

Next problem is, that the dxdll pictures have a really bad quality. FRAPS does better pictures

Hi,

anyone got a good compass for OFP? I barely can read the original one. :/

I wondered the same thing, I don't know if there is a standalone compass and if it will work on the server when other players don't have it.

As far as I know the compass textures need to be changed in the data3d.pbo file...

Hola,

once we had a very nice and useful one konverted by Hardrock. Unfortunately Hardrock is currently MiA and the Download Links are broken, but i will try to contact HR and we will see, what we can do...

Greets

Tony

EDIT: Ifound a backup on my harddisk, i will post the file later on.

A picture from ingame:

Compass

Damnit I really wanted to play today but right at noon (starting time for me) some one got on the computer and refused to get off.

It drives me crazy missing wednesday's games all the time  banghead.gif

ah, im really feeling with you, dude! We had some really mind-bending adrenalin-pushing extra-cool missions! You relly missed something... It´s a shame, that you missed, how we infiltrated this bases on Posts new mission, and then there was this mission, where we had the silencened bizons and we finished off all the enemies without casualties! You SHOULD have seen that, i tell you! Oh man, it was just great!

But, nevermind, we will repeat all this on sunday again!

CU!

smile_o.gif

Hola comrades,

i didnt forget you ;-).

I just wanted to wait, if Hardrock will reply, but he seems to be busy, so here it is the file:

Kompass

"The description for installing is about this:

You have to copy data.pbo, data3d.pbo, hwtl\data.pbo and hwtl\data3d.pbo from your Res\Dta directory to your finmod\dta directory. Then extract this archive into finmod\dta and execute install.bat.

If you want to use Llauma's skies together with the new compass, don't take the Res\dta files, but the llauma_sky\dta files as source and remove the llauma_sky folder from the mod= list in the link."

This is the descritpion Hardrock once wrote, but im not sure, if it still works. Thats why i wanted to wait for HR´s reply. I guess you have just to try it out.

Greets

Tony

... and a hint for the games:

As we said a time ago on this topic, we want to begin the games sharp at 21.00. We always try to pick up the guys, who fall in a few minutes later, but this is going to take too long, if we have to reassign 5 or more times.

this is indeed annoying for those, who are coming to the server in time.

So dont take it personally, if we dont pick you up, even when we are just in the briefing when you join the server. Plz just join TS and we will give you a shout when we begin a new mission!

Best thing would be to join the server a few minutes before 21.00. then you sure miss nothing :-).

For all, who are not sure abut the time, here it is a helpful link:

Atomic clock

Thx and cu at 21.00 thumbs-up.gif

Tony secundus minutius Marony

Five screenshots from various nights

Blackhawk down from tonights game. I was flying, Holodoc was the door gunner. We got hit by either a strela or a stinger while flying at 5 meters altitude. The engine stopped and the chopper flipped and fell on it's side then rolled over on it's top. I have no idea why it didn't explode but hey we lived so good times.

blackhawkcrashzy5.jpg

This is from an intro, I have no idea what mission it is or when we played it.

briefingqi4.jpg

Zwobot (background) and Llauma (forground) taking aim at targets on a spetznatz mission.

llaumazwobotju0.jpg

Red light during a night insertion. (Red light is less visible from a distance and doesn't screw up your night vision as bad)

redlightgq5.jpg

Today's game. Sharky salutes at nothing after raising the American flag over a nameless village on Everon.

sharktakestheflagqq2.jpg

tonal2wu1.jpg

CiA's Flashpoint server now hosts the highly acclaimed Tonal islands, featuring jungle, desert and wastelands environments. We will start playing missions on it on Wednesday, November 21st. Please make sure to install the needed addons (Tonal version 1.2). If you still don't have Tonal, download it from here. We have a bunch of Tonal missions, but if you have some more it will be great if you could send them to us so we could upload them to the server.

See you all on the server!

We are playing ArmA on the CiA server before the Flashpoint meeting start. If you would like to join get on Teamspeak for details!

You need the permission from one of the Cia members who will then tell you the password for the server (if you have never played on Cia before). Therefor you should PM one of them.

And you absolutely need the addons mentioned in the first post of this thread + BAS Tonal island.

And of course you need to obey the rules which are also written down in the first post.

You need the permission from one of the Cia members who will then tell you the password for the server (if you have never played on Cia before). Therefor you should PM one of them.

And you absolutely need the addons mentioned in the first post of this thread + BAS Tonal island.

And of course you need to obey the rules which are also written down in the first post.

Ok i had Variable PM me and now i know what to do, I will download everything i need tonight. I have also read the rules.

Thanks smile_o.gif

Hi everybody! We hope you all enjoyed the latest addition to the coop nights- the Tonal islands.

Those of you ArmA players will be glad to hear that CiA has a new ArmA server ready for action. We still need to decide how we use it in terms of the day of week in which we will play it (Seems as if we are still reluctant to replace one of the flashpoint nights with an ArmA night). As soon as we will sort out this issue we will post a proper annoncement in the relevant forum and declare the opening of high quality ArmA coop nights in the best tradition of CiA, so stay tuned!

And now, three screenshots!

dxdshot1195424953zq7.jpg

dxdshot1195680758xp4.jpg

dxdshot1195677044bm6.jpg