Sign in to follow this  
pajama

I got bored and made a CH-53

Can you take it apart in sections and post very hi-res pics? If you can, I'll talk to my brother to see if he'd be willing to draw up the LCAD schematics to make it reproducable.

Oh, I still have that game it was very fun. Too bad it doesn't run on XP. =(

It runs fine on my machine and it's running XP

I do really want to make an LCAD instruction for it but, its yet to be completed...

The helo is still missing the all important landing gears and the inside still needs cargo racks. Also i'm having a really hard time finding two 1/4 Dark Blue/Blue lower half dome peice to fully realize the front cockpit. Also its largely missing the side drop tanks. Also the way in which I decide to design the large roters is as stable as a twig! But it dose look a heck lot better then flat 2x16 etc. crazy_o.gif

Amazing topic. Brings back good memories. I used to make Warhammer 40k tanks in Lego, since their large and blocky design made them more suitable for Lego. smile_o.gif

Sander... Those links of yours... Bloody hell! Especially the city with des. units... I have enough right type parts for most of those vehicles!

My "tank"... Is no longer a tank. More of a... mortar/artillery. Due the space the manual gun elevator takes, the tower is huge, about 10x8x7(or in "flats", nearly 20 high)... So it's big. For a Lego.

Do you guys consider a 2.5 m tower an accomplishment by a 11-year-old kid?

And, oh, forgot to mention... I also made hand-fitting (well, Legos...) guns. They didn't fire anything tho, but... Well...

made a bradley once which I rebuild in 5 months like 123 times, and made it better each time... only I never had 1 crusial component to make a tank, propper tracks? I could never find those tracks for OFP, and I needed long pieces aswell... Too bad really

The best thing I made was with technical lego and it was a Puma yes there was a technical lego model of it, but it was hehe IMPROVED a bit!  blues.gif  enlarged aswell...

Man good old days,

Nowadays these kids have got computer controlled lego and S like that...  mad_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

@sander: that is so damn cool.

I do remember tank tracks in one lego set. I think it was the arctic lego sets they had awhile back had tank tracts for the arctic truck-thingy tounge_o.gif